GOTW: Roothe ho tum to hum kaise..

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

..Jee jee.. Mujhe pata hai aap ne aaj se pehle tak yeh song kuch yun suna tha.. "Roote ho tum to hum kaise manayen piya.. Bolo naa.. Bolo naa"😳 But this time it's like.. "Roothe ho tum to hum kaise manayen DOST!😳"

kuch deir ke lie "Piya ji" ko bhula dijiye because in this thread, we are going to talk about our friends only :). Suppose that ur I-F frens (they can be from any section of I-F but remember that they have to be I-Fians)..  is khafa/naraz or upset on u and you have to cheer them up. So how would you guys do it? Let me give you an example!πŸ˜†

1) Suppose ke Adildagr8 mujh se roothe hue hain.. And I have to sort out things with him nd lighten up his mood so what I will do is that I will show him some pics of Deepika or some hot actress' pic and I am so sure his mood is gonna lighten up then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

2) Suppose ke Butter mujh se roothi hui hai.. So I would "not" tell her that atif is hers.. I would only tell her that i am not going to have a crush ovr her next crush.. and she is gonna be on the top of the world then ☺️. and i reli hope your next crush is not the same as mine 😳.. *sigh*

3) Suppose Usman mujh se rootha hua hai.. Toh I would give him a lollypop and for sure woh maan jaye ga! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Isn't it usmaan?

4) Suppose ke Anji mujh se roothi hui hai.. So I would give her a month leave nd I am sure she will be very happy nd would act too lazy to even say thanks.. she would run away.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but NOOOO *Screaminggggg* I am never going to have a fight with you atleast. πŸ˜› Because i cant let u go for a month jani.. ;)

So, that's how we play this game ^_^. If you are going to include the names of ur frens frm other sections then do not forget to give them the link to this thread.. because unhe bhi toh pata chalay aap kaise manoge unhe jab woh aap se rootheinge!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

I would never want you nd ur frens to fight wid each other but ups and down are a part of every relationship so please dont mind this thread nd i am waiting to see a huge response! :) Try to keep it funnyyyy, if possible :D.

Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischeivous thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Nice GOTW Shiz
wud be back with ma list of friends...i suck at this manaying thing though so my friends rarely get naraz with me.... πŸ˜†
Suhani_RajLover thumbnail
such wonderful way to impress someone in such critical situations πŸ˜†
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwwwwwww bless! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ..nice stuff shizu 😳
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thats sOoo sweet Of yOu Shiza... 😳 but nOt Only One lOllypOp... i am a very stubbOrn baby sO mujhay tO dO chahiay.... 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

erm... Ok let me try...

First Of all if Pooja is angry wid me... then i will surely giv her...πŸ€” πŸ€” wait a min... πŸ€” let me think......πŸ€” πŸ€” i turn On Tv and insert Indian idOl Cd... πŸ˜ƒ play a Suhit's sOng... πŸ˜› sO this gOnna be sOlved very very sOon... i am 100% sure.. 😳

nOw Joey... if yOu get angry wid me... i shOuld give an ice cream tO yOu... it should be gr8 naa.. i knew it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Adil bhai tO vO he shizu wala Idea.. shOw em sum hOt stuff...Oups... i means sum Deepika Or sum pictures like that... he is cool dude.. πŸ˜‰ jaldi maan jay ga.. πŸ˜†

erm.. Shiza... thats a bit hard...πŸ˜• kia karun... kia kaun ... when she get angry.. i sit beside her... make my face same as her.. Angry One... cOpy all what she dO(the stuff ppls mOstly dO when angry πŸ˜† ).. make her laugh.. either by hOoks Or... nO nO... itna kafi hay... sweet naaa 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail

Well shiza my list of friends at IF is very long..πŸ˜† So dis is gonna be tough.. So i think i will start with my friends in dis section..πŸ˜ƒ

Fariha: Umm i will just agree with whatever she says and she will be fine! πŸ˜†

Jojo: I will give her usman..πŸ˜†

Usman: I will tell him a nice shayri..πŸ˜†

Adi: Umm i wud stop calling him uncle! πŸ˜†

Shiza: Me n anji will stop bugging her in discussion thread..πŸ˜†

Dilbagh: Umm i will give him a nice sorry siggy! πŸ˜†

Altaf: Umm  i wud give him ika! πŸ˜†

Hinal: I will just sorry cutely! πŸ˜†

Anji: I will just chat wid her! πŸ˜†

shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

thats sOoo sweet Of yOu Shiza... 😳 but nOt Only One lOllypOp... i am a very stubbOrn baby sO mujhay tO dO chahiay.... 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

erm.. Shiza... thats a bit hard...πŸ˜• kia karun... kia kaun ... when she get angry.. i sit beside her... make my face same as her.. Angry One... cOpy all what she dO(the stuff ppls mOstly dO when angry πŸ˜† ).. make her laugh.. either by hOoks Or... nO nO... itna kafi hay... sweet naaa 😳

Haha.. aap toh naraz hi hogaye!!πŸ˜› Chalo, aap ne 2 kaha .. aur mey ne aap ko 3 la deen!πŸ˜†

Haha usman bachey, agar mey I-F peh naraz hongi toh tab kya karoge?πŸ˜› tab toh mere face expressions nahi copy kr sakte na!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

shizajaved thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Shiza: Me n anji will stop bugging her in discussion thread..πŸ˜†

Toh phr to mujhe jaldi se naraz hona pare ga :p :p..

Taify thumbnail
Thats a nice topic.

Well,
   Im not going toname my friends as ill do the same thing with them.
I'd act krazy in front of them and it helps... i might even make them the stupidiest sigs with their crushes on them... dedicate them some posts or bomb their Inbox with Sorry msgs 😳 πŸ˜†
Taify thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Altaf: Umm  i wud give him ika! πŸ˜†

Pleasantly surprised to see my name there...and shocked to see the answer πŸ˜†