+*+* Ramayan Help Desk +*+* - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Ramayan is the best show to watch
wanna know abt Ramji Gurmeet ...
its almost a month over n major informations abt him are still lacking..
plz tell us abt him...
i wanna name him "KAMAL NAYAN"
i love his eyes... n all movements, blinks n all...
god he portrayed ramji so well... bravo
'keep it up man

Hi, for all those who want the audio tracks of ramayan, including the title track, please refer to the song and video gallery ,the link to which is given in archive mansion

further  more, i personally checked all the links to download title track and all of them are working

for links posted by kalpesh(alochak), it may happen that on clicking the media player will directly open, in that case please go to the file options and select save as/save curernt playlist as option and  you audio file will be saved in my documents

please check the song gallery, ALL THE DOWNLAOD LINKS ARE WORKING

link to song and video gallery

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/872318

Edited by its me tan - 16 years ago

Originally posted by Raj*

Is this a new serial about the Ramayan, or the other one that Ramanand Sagar made??? 😊

its a new ramayan made by his grandsons 

actually, theis ramayan is being directed by his son prem sagar, his grandsons jyoti sagar are actively involved in costume and special effects
Hi,
pls tell me the repeat timings during the weekdays.
i guess there are no repeat telecats of ramayn
Why aren't Ramayan episodes available for download? We can only watch online..Plzz mods make a videos section where downloadable video links r presented.

thnx
Charu
hey...today there was no repeat telecast of ramayan 😭 😭 ...is there any change in timing??
please help me!! Edited by sanyogita_a - 16 years ago
Actually last sunday it was a special Porgramme of Ramayn so far, otehrwise there ahs been no repeat telecast day

Originally posted by luv_khwaish

Why aren't Ramayan episodes available for download? We can only watch online..Plzz mods make a videos section where downloadable video links r presented.

thnx
Charu

Bhamita(sonyfan28) thankfully provides the video updates and all are downloadable links, the whole episdoe is divided into 3parts and the links are porvided.

However the file sizes are a little big  and many of us with limited download offers have problems,other wise there are all downloadable links

Sadaf sometime thankfully posts alternative links of small file sizes, so you may request her to see if she can provide you links for smaller file sizes