Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: rraman4

I ma not able to find the video of april..can some giv eme the link to the april episodes??

please find all the videos browsing through the pages. right now the archive is  little bit of mess as i guess yummys is a little bit buys, but surely she will update in time

LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika.gunti

Can anybody tell me the repeat telecast timings of the show ????

I also want to know, whether it is repeated on the weekends also ? If yes, then please let me know...

there are no such repeat telecasts of the show, neitehr they are shown on weekends except for sp telecast day which is notified earlieršŸ˜­

LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: sada_the_best

hi guys
i have started watching ramayan from march and i want to see the starting episodes of ramayan but i m unable to find the video of 18thfrb and 28th feb plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me to get these videos

the videos are in the fourm only, but you will haveto look through them abit, did you search the archive mansion?

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
hey actualy there r quite a few telecasts of ramayan now...
10-11 am:story from beggining
1pm:repeat
sundays 10-12pm
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillygirl

hey actualy there r quite a few telecasts of ramayan now...
10-11 am:story from beggining
1pm:repeat
sundays 10-12pm

thanks buddy

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

hey plz can anyone post the songs "pae khadau pyaare raghuvar ke" from 30 apr episode and"hathili ab kya pacchtaye ri" from 1st may episode..

plz...

Edited by chillygirl - 15 years ago
rimple1 thumbnail
does anybody have luv kush video they can post i can not find it anywhere i would like to see it. i know some other people like to see also thanks
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
could you pls help me and tell me how can i convert a video song to an audio. thnx!
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=chillygirl]

hey plz can anyone post the songs "pae khadau pyaare raghuvar ke" from 30 apr episode and"hathili ab kya pacchtaye ri" from 1st may episode..

plz...

[hey..i got the "hathili ab kya pacchtaye ri song"...just the song!!...but dont know how i can put it on the forum....so let me knw then i will be able to put it on the forum! ]
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can some one let me know the real names of Rama and Sitha?

Thanks
Aranya