Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: bharat999

thnxxxxxxxxxx soo much tan! 👏
i'll try this way n let u know how it went! 😛

always a pleasure, it will go fine

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know this is silly but is there any possiblity that i can change my username 😆 ? i know its silly but people are confusing mayb thinking it as bhrat (boys name) but its actually Bharat = India!!!
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharat999

i know this is silly but is there any possiblity that i can change my username 😆 ? i know its silly but people are confusing mayb thinking it as bhrat (boys name) but its actually Bharat = India!!!

pm shree and requets her, she is the admin member, she will do that, pm with  godo title like req to change username like taht, donot send pms starting with HIs etc, 😆

don't worry a lot of members change usernames, even lakshita did a few days ago,

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi guys am smriti here and am new to the forum and the show as well

but off late i have been watching it regularly and really liking both ram and sita their chemistry is wonderful

i want to see the episode where ram first sees sita and all that sita's swayamber and ram sita's marrige

can any of u help me with it and give the video links to these episodes??
cute_angel6 thumbnail
hey, could you pls help me with this.
How can i convert a video from Real Player to VLC Player?
thank you so much in advance! 😊
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritisashi

hi guys am smriti here and am new to the forum and the show as well

but off late i have been watching it regularly and really liking both ram and sita their chemistry is wonderful

i want to see the episode where ram first sees sita and all that sita's swayamber and ram sita's marrige

can any of u help me with it and give the video links to these episodes??

ram sita eyelock: 20th february

sita swayambar: ram breaks hardhanu and siat garlands him part:27th feb

marriage:6th march

ll epis to be found in archive mansion😃

the sp moments are uploaded at if video section too

LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_angel6

hey, could you pls help me with this.
How can i convert a video from Real Player to VLC Player?
thank you so much in advance! 😊

you donot need to convert, vlc media player all types of media files including real files too

cute_angel6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: its me tan

you donot need to convert, vlc media player all types of media files including real files too

actually i want to transfer a real player video and use it in the window maker but its not allowing it. so i need to convert it to vlc media player. but i dont know how to convert the real player to vlc in order to use it in the window movie makers. would appreciate your help if you know this and help me. thx.

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_angel6

actually i want to transfer a real player video and use it in the window maker but its not allowing it. so i need to convert it to vlc media player. but i dont know how to convert the real player to vlc in order to use it in the window movie makers. would appreciate your help if you know this and help me. thx.

windows movie maker only allows, wmv, mpeg,and occasionlly avi files,it does not accept nay oterh fiel formats, but if you ahve used vlc files in Wmm, then just give m a few days and i will find out about it

gosh thumbnail
can any1 pls give me ram n sita's pics as vishnu & lakshmai
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss