Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by ranveer_tia

hey...
can u tell me that wen does this program air on tv...
i really wanna c it...

It comes at 10 pm

can u tell me who is jigna and where is she?

Originally posted by kooaid614

can u tell me who is jigna and where is she?

Jigna is Jasuben's daughter. She came to Jasuben's house with her kids but now she just disappeared.

Here is a pic of her:

She is the one on the right

oo one question av they revieled jaish's problem if tehy have what is it ?

Originally posted by princez-preciou

oo one question av they revieled jaish's problem if tehy have what is it ?

They didn't reveal Jayesh's problem yet

hey guys I have a major question and need help

ok so I watched JJJKF from the beginning but then due to school and homework and such I stopped checking on videos and now when I go back to check zshare took out all old videos...

so anyways just wondering what's been going on in the show...last where I left off was when Chandu is happy to go to USA but Pushpa isnt and amongst this Paarul's hubby comes home...

can someone please brief me on the story up till now....would really appreciate it...
Originally posted by Tani91

hey guys I have a major question and need help

ok so I watched JJJKF from the beginning but then due to school and homework and such I stopped checking on videos and now when I go back to check zshare took out all old videos...

so anyways just wondering what's been going on in the show...last where I left off was when Chandu is happy to go to USA but Pushpa isnt and amongst this Paarul's hubby comes home...

can someone please brief me on the story up till now....would really appreciate it...

Purushotam convinces Pusha to take Pinakin with them to America so he could get Nandini married to someone else.  Jasuben wants to get Pinakin-Nandini engaged before he goes.  Purushotam takes Nandini to Mumbai for shopping for the engagement.  When they come back, Purushotam fakes a heart attack to stop the engagement.  Nandini finds out that Purushotam is faking.  Purushotam challenges Pinakin to earn 10, 000 in a month to prove he's worth Nandini.  Pinakin finds a job in a super store and wins the challenge.  Purushotam's convinced that Nandini would be happy with Pinakin only.  Chandu decides not to go to America and help the kids with their studies.  Parul's husband Jayesh is in some trouble but they didn't reveal that yet.  Deepika's sister Shonali comes during rakhabandan.  She becomes really good friends with Dharmesh and Dharmesh falls in love with her.  Shonali tells him that she only considered a him a friend.  Shonali is taking part in a dance competition and makes fun of small towners.  Jasuben challenges her that her bahus would take part in the competition and win too.  Jasuben wins the challenge.  Nandini is fainting.  Purushotam thinks it's due to the tiredness from the dance competition.  Pankor wants Aarti and Chirag to settle down.  Jasuben finds suitable partners for Aarti and Chirag.  Pinakin, Aarti and Chirag's engagement takes place on the same day.  Nandini again faints after the engagement.  Purushotam is really worried about her and he takes her for a check-up.  Pankaj Kumar shows the reports to Jasuben showing Nandin has Hepatitis B.  He tells Jasuben that Nandini has very little time.  Jasuben wants to get Pinakin-Nandini married but Chandu and Pusha are against it.

You could watch the old episodes on rajshri.com.  Hope this helps.
Hey, could anyone tell me if Nandani and Pinakin are married or not? If they are married when did they get married?

Please help me!

Tia 
Originally posted by Shagun-Ki-Raat

Hey, could anyone tell me if Nandani and Pinakin are married or not? If they are married when did they get married?

Please help me!

Tia 

No, Nandini-Pinakin are not married yet
Originally posted by ~~*Anjali*~~

No, Nandini-Pinakin are not married yet

But why are they living together if they aren't? I'm so confused because I started re-watching after the strike 😭

Tia