Juhi AppreciationThread:PG 1 Upd - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Nitz did u hv talks with Osama regarding sending both Apu and Juhi in the finalsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

ha yaar fr this i called him up πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ya hes said def he will help itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

today juhi really sang superbly her fav song it is 😳
Best Wishes to Juhi Parmar for Say Shavaa Shavaa. Best of Luck to her :)
today juhi was really good
it is her fav song and she sang it with emotions and all
i loved the way it started
all the best to her πŸ˜ƒ
ok lets discuss this
if u had to give marks to juhi out of 10 for yesterdays and todays performance hwo much would u give
Ambreen to b very frank I think Juhi deserved somewhere around 8 today 😳 ..

I mean people like Manish and Aman who were completely off key today gets 6 points each from the judges and Juhi who was so much better than those guys,gets only one point more than those two πŸ˜• ...Thats really unfair ..The same thing happened with Apu also 😭 😑

Anyways we saw that Juhi and Apu both got the Maximum claps from the Audience..So at the end of the day its the public who will decide the winner in the end πŸ˜› ..Hopefully our Juhi will reach to the top 2 for sure 😳

Ankujee welcome yaar..aap aaye bahaar aayi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳
yes jyoti even i think so
juhi deserved more marks
she was given less
and also they didnt talk abt her performance anything all was said abt sumeet πŸ˜•
Originally posted by jyoti06

Nitz and I r hving a deal of supporting both Apu and Juhi at a time in case both gets to the finalsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

Rahila chal u too join in ...if u want RanbirπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

😲 emotional blackmail????Ranbir tho chahiye aur mil bhi gaya!!!!!aur Juhi ko win karna bhi chahiye.....

what's this I read abt Ju getting ony 7 from each judge??😑...that's plain stupid...I had said frm before that KJo doesn't knw anything abt music, but expected something better from Simi😑

Arre Rahila that Karan and Simi went on praising only Sumeet's performance thus completely sidetracking our Juhi 😭 😑 ..not fair at all 😭
hope the judges in right time give her the right marks