KNI January 2008 Archives

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
NINAIVUGAL EP 21

recap from the previous ep, vani opens the door and calls the visitor aunty. that aunty asks where is she (referring to divya) and vani fumbles with her words. she goes in to see divya who just freezes lol. she sees shakti and comments "ithu yaaru, pootina veettule poona maathiri" (who is this cat behind closed doors), and asks why is he pasting the scotch tape again and again over the box. both vani and divya tries to explain and says shakti is actually from a movers company called shakti movers & packers haha. divya says her company has provided her a flat to stay thus she is moving. the aunt says she finds something suspicious and asks why is only guy from the mover company is here. shakti says he was informed that the items are light thus he came alone. the aunt tell divya to be careful and that the guy (shakti) doesn't seems like a good one and might steal her stuffs in the midst of packing haha. shakti and divya exchanges signals (where shakti gives an angry signal) when the aunty was not looking. divya then tells shakti "shakti movers & packers, pls bring the items over and i'll follow behind shortly". that aunt says she is going first and tells shakti to follow her behind instead and leaves. shakti shows a signal of throwing the boxes at her lol. shakti asks what do they do now. divya says that aunt has arthritis and if she climbs up & down the stairs, she wouldn't be able to get up for another 2 days. shakti laughs on hearing that and divya and vani joins in.

sri meets nandhini at a clinic and asks her why is she here. both of them fumbles to explain the reason. nandhini guesses that sri is there to see a psychiatrist for counselling and seems both are there for the same reason. sri asks why is it so serious for her to seek counselling. nandhini says she is heart broken thus needs some counselling and sri laughs at her. sri tells her if she lets down her burden, she will feel better. nandhini says if she lets down her burden, sri's burden will increase. sri says there is a bar for guys to let down their burdens but sadly none for ladies and suggests for her to try a quarter haha. sri says nandhini is trying to escape without saying the proper reason thus he says his reason that he can't find love or get married thus he came to seek counselling. nandhini says she is here for the same reason and sri learns from her to think fundamental rather then sentimental when she says that once the mistake is made, there is no way to rectify it (she means once she made the wrong choice in her marriage or love, it will be hard to rectify). sri then says thanks for the tip and says he is leaving. nandhini asks isn't he going to see the doctor and sri says he came there with confusion but is clear headed now and is not stupid to waste his money. he leaves and nandhini smiles. (i think their story is getting more boring now)

shakti & divya at their new place, he tells divya to step in with her right leg while he takes photo for memory sake.

sri is finding for house outside walking like a crazy person singing song. he asks a passerby for any house for rental and that passerby directs him to one house (its a bungalow house area on ground level). he stands outside a gate and calls for the owner. meanwhile from the opposite house, nandhini sees sri from her balcony and calls out for him. sri goes over and nandhini comes to open to gate. sri says he is here to look for a house and didn't know nandhini lives here. she queries as to why is he looking for one and sri says cause of problem with co-tenant lol. nandhini invites him in and sri whispers to himself saying the house is good enough to be rented out for shooting and he earn money haha.

back to shakti's place, they are both standing outside a room with a ribbon tied and shakti tells divya that he is giving this room to her and in future, wants to see only sambrani smoke from there haha. divya nods her head happily and takes the scissors and does the ribbon cutting ceremony (this scene very cute!).

divya says she has something to tell him and says she has some conditions for him to follow. firstly, she says as long as she is staying here, she don't want him to bring his friends over. secondly, she won't open the door late at night if he rings the calling bell, thus he has bring his own key. thirdly, after duty, he has to be home soon and if he is going to be late, she must be informed. shakti says although this is going to be tough, he will try his level best. then divya says its fine to drink but keep it in limit (she meant that he should not be drunk enough for him to blabber lol) else she will call the police. divya then continues saying although there is a woman in the house now, he can't expect bed coffee or breakfast and asks him to follow his daily habits as usual. then she says she is a hygiene person and expects the house to be clean. shakti says he knows what she is going to say next and says that they must take turns to clean the house each week right. divya says not exactly, they are going to clean the house together so that they can understand each others taste. divya says most importantly, there isn't a need for him to accomodate to her likes and dislikes including giving up things etc. if they stay who they are as now then they will be able to understand each other. shakti says if that is the case then all the earlier conditions will not be in use since they have stay how they were previously doing things they like. divya says as long as he don't give her problems, he is free to do what he wants and explains again saying he can drink and work late but drink limitly and inform her if will be home late etc. shakti says its easy to say but difficult to follow but divya says if she is going to live here then there is no choice. she then asks shakti for his conditions. shakti says he doesn't know how to create conditions but can follow them thus he will maintain all her conditions. divya says both should never cross the line in any case. shakti says he is afraid that something will happen beyond that and gives e.g from the movies. divya says there a limit and if it goes beyond that, the agreement will expire. shakti tells her to cool down they both have a cool drink.

next scene, its night time and divya comes out of her room to see the dining table fully decorated with many candles (with nice background music). shakti then comes over and both smiles at each other. NINAIVUGAL THODARUM...

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Ninavugal Ep 22

recap from the previous ep, divya comes out to see the dining table fully decorated with candles and food. shakti appears and they both smile at each other. divya then asks why this surprise in the house itself. shakti says he wanted to give her a treat thats why. divya says according to their rules, they are not to impress each other. shakti clarifies that he was not trying to impress her but divya says with all the time spent on the the decorating the candles and ordering the food from the hotel, what does it seem other then trying to impress her. shakthi tells divya to cool down and take it as a simple gesture for a visitor. divya accepts and gets changed (to suit the occassion? funny cause they are in the house so why does she need to change?) and sits down for the dinner. shakti thanks her for accepting the dinner and divya also says thanks for all the hard work he prepared to get the dinner ready. divya then asks him for the reason again. shakti says actually the electricity has been cut and will only be up tomorrow and he used up all the candles to light up the dining table for light but divya mistakenly thought that he was giving her a treat thus he maintain it haha. divya says "ada paavi, so this is just an alternative for light and not a treat is it?" shakti says he has been trying to explain since the beginning but divya was complaining all the way lol. they have a good laugh and starts eating (looks like a sweet romantic scene).

its 11.30pm and shakti is sleeping but was woken up but some sounds. he goes out to see that divya was crying at the window in the living room. he asks her what happened and divya asks if it is wrong to live together without informing their parents. shakti tells her that they came to this decision after much thought so why is she feeling now. divya says she is afraid and shakti says their parents only feel now and it will be over but after that its them (shakti & divya) who are going to suffer later. divya says no matter what, the society will think bad of them. shakti says although they live together in the same house, they are not making any mistake. he goes on to say that in this modern advance life, there are many people who still thinks that love is wrong. he tells her not to get hurt cause of what other people would say & confuse herself unneccesarily. shakti then repeats himself saying if they don't like each other after living together then they will separate amicably. he even says that if she doesn't want to continue now, she can leave now itself and take a taxi back to her home. divya then wipes her tears and says "sorry shakti, i got confused for a while, im ok now". shakti says there isn't a need for him to convince her to accept this arrangement. if she wants to back out now, he is fine with it and will not take it wrongly. divya explains that she did not come through any compulsion but of her own accord and that initially she was afraid but now she feels that this arrangement is better. shakti asks till dinner she was fine, so what happened after that. divya says after dinner, she couldn't sleep, so she switched on the tv and it was running kaadhalukku mariyaathai movie. shakti says he understands everything now, she must have been reminded of her family after listening to the aanandha kuyilin paattu song and is crying without putting glycerin haha. divya says sorry again and goodnight, shakti says good nightaa, its good morning already after all this and tells her to get some sleep.

next morning, shakti busy in the kitchen making tea and later knocks on divya's door (her door is so cute cause it has her name pasted on it lol). divya sleepily opens the door and shakti greets her good morning and offers her the tea. divya starts her usual saying why did he made the tea for her and it must be cause of last night's incident and that he felt sympathy for her. shakti explains that he made one for himself thus he also made one for her. divya maintains her sympathy whereas shakti mantains his tea lol. she asks him whether if he ever woke up so early in the morning at 7.30am before to make tea. she tells him not to change his habits for her and remain the same. shakti gets angry and tells her he will never do anything for her again and leaves from there. divya follows him to the kitchen to sees him pouring the tea away in the sink then he walks over to the sofa and takes his seat looking pissed off. divya approaches him and says sorry. shakti raises his voice and says she don't need to feel pity for him and say sorry and asks her to maintain that she scolded him as she didn't like it. then he says nobody needs to care for anyone and they just need to look after themselves without caring for the other and leaves. divya seems to like this manliness (haha) from him and smiles. shakti goes into his room and smiles so happily showing the "yes" signal with both his hands.

sri tells nandini that he has converted his van into an abode and she shows her concern. she tells him to give her 2 days and she will be able to find a place for him. when sri asks how, she says the house opposite her seems like its going to be vacated soon and she will speak to them. sri tells her not to waste anytime and they will go down personally to see them and both leaves in the van.

sri is eating hungrily with shakti and they leave soon to take a walk. he tells shakti that he is missing him and quotes thalapathy movie mamooty and rajini as themselves. sri gives some other funny quotes. shakti then asks how is he doing. sri says he wants to thank him indirectly since now he is living opposite nandhini. sri then asks back how is he doing with the living together thing. shakti says he feels everything new and explains the situations where divya scolded him. shakti says he don't understand girls and sri says he feels happy to see him confused like this. sri says he was worried that shakti will be too clear headed and won't feel like what sri feels and feels satisfied now that he does haha. he gives out a loud laugh and nandhini calls him and he says he will be there in 20 mins. when sri was about to tell shakti that, shakti cuts him and says i know what you are going to say, nandhini wants to meet me urgently so i have to leave now, we had a great time macha. sri says "chance illai, you are my best friend da". they lock their hands together to show their friendship. Ninaivugal Thodarum....

mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ep 23

hi guys i am sorry for the delay but the epi was awesome loads og shakz and divz scenes....................😳

scene-1
shakz is in office and working seriously ashwini comes with two cups of coffee and sits and starts having the coffee and ask wat busy ah shakz says nothing like tat then she insists to have the coffee and shakz says tanks and ashwini says dont need to say and she ask abt the living together and shakz says waiting for box-office result and after 2 weeks i will tell u she asks wat da telling like cinema outcome he retots u questioned me like a distributor......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then shakz says tat to tell the truth its sumthng totally different and he adds sumthng like 50%happy and 50% confusion she asks wat u have to go soon he says no today divz didnt take her key and its with me so i have to go soon and ashwini says so only going to house r picking her shakz says tat its on way so i will pick her up.(all this time ashwini is really feeling jealous man i say this women is really mad at shakz......🀒🀒)
shakz says i dont any problem with this and shakz asks her to get sum cd from dinesh she says tat u know i dont talk to him and shakz goes to get cd and this ashwini takes the key from his bag and thnks to herself tat sorry shakz u cant be happy with her............😑😑😑(man i hate this ashwini she is utilizing shakz trust in a wrong way poos shakz doesnt know the truth....)

scene-2
shakz is waiting by the cab and divz comes and he says hi and she kinda of shouts at him tat she doesnt like this pick up and drop and avoid these kind of basic thnks shakz says just this ah i thought sumthng else ok i will leave and u come in other taxi and he turns(our divz kind of similes by hiding with her hand......😳😳)
shakz says tat i am not trying to impress u but in this big taxi i have to go alone and u shuld also come alone but to the same place so we can go in one taxi na divz says tat wat ur thnking economically from now itself ah and she adds tat u came today but i will be used to it na if we know each other really well then we can both can travel together and shakz says tat i am being casual yaar and divz says be casual but dont disturb me and divz says where now r we going to cinema or any other place and shakz says tat ur not able to judge me correctly coz u dont know me better but i know abt u and later she says wat r we going r not then shakz says ok and first divz enters the cab and moves and wears the seat belt and shakz sits beside her ask wat safety ah and divz says yes...........πŸ˜†(man shakz was kallasifying divz..........πŸ˜†)

scene-3
they reach apartment and shakz search for the key and he doesnt get it and divz says did u leave it in office he says no and now wat we can ask in the office na but shakz says tat if they close in evening means open only at next morning and divz says wat shakz ur saying like this and immediately shakz changes his voice like a girl and repeats it again.......πŸ˜† divz says wat we dont have key and ur joking wat can we do now shakz says i will call sri and its engaged and divz says i will call vani and its switched off so now wat we will go out and morning we will come....πŸ˜‰(man ashwini's plan back fired they end up having a blast......πŸ˜†)

scene-4
they r in a restaurant and shakz says tat can i order ur fav and divz says tat how can u know abt it and lets see and shakz calls waiter and orders correctly and divz is shocked and asks how da tell me shakz says we r living together to know abt each others likes and dislikes so i know abt u and divz says tat wat r u trying to say tat i am not sincere and shakz replies if not then order for me and divz hesitates and says how did u do it and our shakz says ur eye she is confused and ask wat yes ur eyes it was 30 deg slant and i saw tat the dishes were guessed by me and it turned out to be rite and divz laughs and says ada paavi and beats him up with napkin......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(man shakz guessed it rite bulls eye how did he do it i wonder may be mind reading....)

they show shakz and divz in different places and a song is playing in BG and they enter a mall and divz asks where can we start and shakz says i start with watch and divz agrees and they see sum watches and later go to cloth shop and divz selects sumthng and next shakz turn and he shows sumthng and divz rejects it and divz shows one and shakz says whenever i buy cloth i remember our first meeting divz is silent shakz asks wat no karuthu and divz says its not patti mandram or kavi arangu to tell karuthu(all this while the BG song is going it was really nice one😳)

scene-5
now they r at port kinda of place and they r laughing and shakz ask ur happy na and divz replies yes and shakz ask if i give u sumthng u will not mistake me na and divz expression changes and shakz says no no not tat its a thng and she asks wat and he says its a surprise she says if i dont like it then shakz says tat i know u will like it and divz says how do u know he says just like we feel the breeze same way i know tat u will like it and she says ok and he takes a ring and she smiles and she says tat i will accept it as ur giving it with lots of hope and happiness but on one condition shakz says wat ur gonna repay me then u could have bought it in the shop and divz says no but i will wear it only when i really get to know u better and like u and shakz says ok and they both give a lovely smile and it ends on divz's smiling face.......😳😳

man wat an ending to the epi though it started with a bad omen aswini but ended with the ring......😳😳
man ashwini will be pissed knowing abt it and i say u tat she will be the reason for our SD to split........😭😭
but at present i am happy coz SD are getting closer...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
meet u tomorrow with an other epi............πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

enjoy,
maha.........

mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys thanks a lot for all the appreciations.......... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
so i am back with todays epi.............πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

EP-24

scene-1
so it kick starts with our shakz and divz still at the place which is like a port and its morning now. divz takes the ring and say tat nice design and shakz teases her for tat. divz feels tat u gave me such a nice gift so i will feel bad till i dont get u sumthng its kinda of embarrassing for this shakz says tat i am sorry i never wanted to put u in such a situation. now shakz asks shall we leave but divz answers u said u will show me sunrise. shakz says tat if two unmarried people see the sunrise they will get married. divz is kinda of disturbed by it and doesnt believe it but shakz says tat u know tat by just seeing at sun karnan was born if u believe tat then this can happen. but they dont leave finally sun has rised and shakz is seeing it and divz has her back to it shakz says see sun ball has come u dont see it. next moment he sees her but she is facing the sun and asks u just lied na. shakz says tat for u sun ball is like tennis ball u will beat it like miss. stephy graph......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

scene-2

shakz comes in the elevator and comes and throws key at divz and she catches. divz asks u got it from the office only na. shakz kinda of shocked by this asks wat is in ur mind. divz says tat i was just kidding wat u can only make jokes i cant ah. shakz gives out a relieved smile.😊 they go off to take rest as they r nit going to office coz they r tried.

scene-3

shakz comes to his office in a very good mood. ashwini stops him and says sorry i made a mistake. shakz is confussed and asks wat did u do. ashwini gives his key to him. she says tat i found it when i went to get staples and in work tension i forgot to call u up and tell this.😑😑 shakz says tat thank god u didnt call me thank u. ashwini is confused and asks y b'coz of this me and divz had a great time as we spend the whole night site seeing and we had a blast and ashwini doesnt say anythng and shakz leaves to his cabin.(man the expression on ashwini's face was worth watching...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she was damn angry and her face was like a monkey tat just had the taste of ginger....🀣)

scene-4

vani and divz are sitting at a steps near a water and basically the convo was abt vani asking divz to confess her love for shakz. divz says tat i like him but... vani says wat echo ah.. vani advise tat its life de when u get sumthng grab it and never let it slip from u.πŸ‘(man i like vani a lot if friends are there they shuld be like her not like tat stupid ashwini...🀒🀒)

scene-5

this is a shakz and sri scene yaar they have a long convo which was fully abt shakz being happy coz he is in love and sri is pissed coz nandy doesnt give any reaction at all the convo was long yaar and pretty much shakz teasing sri a lot nothing important to tell abt.. it was a time killer..πŸ˜‰

scene-6

shakz is in his room and gets ready and comes out divz room is locked he is abt to knock but he doesnt and he goes to hall and wait for her she is not coming out and finally he doses off in the sofa itself..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† divz comes out of her room finally kinda of sleepy and sees shakz and takes the remote from him and increases it a lot and shakz wakes up all startled...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then divz asks wat u could have knocked na i was just lying not sleeping but he says tat i heard tv sound at 3 a.m. and so i thought u will be sleeping she says ya i didnt get sleep but y were u awake till 3 he says if u again see aanda kuyil paatu and cry means so..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they have laugh and shakz says tat today there is a sales meeting divz finishes it by saying u will come late. shakz says tat no not tat there is a cocktail party after it so.. divz says so u have to drink today. shakz says if u give permission divz says i told u dont change anythng of urs for me u drink but stay in the limit. shakz says i will just drink little and show off a lot. divz says tat dont lie how many times i saw u with sri drinking but shakz denies tat i was just an helper i dont drink fully like him. she says ok and he leaves when he goes two steps she calls him and says tat in shifting i forgot my drier pls get tat in the evening na. shakz says wat shall i say to indian thaatha divz asks y and he says u gave permission to drink so now lanjam ah..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it ends on a smiling divz...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

overall a good epi and loved all the shakz and divz scenes they were all cute and now the best part was the ashwini scene it was worth watching i was laughing my head off...🀣 so catch u at next week guys....

enjoy,
maha...........
Edited by mahalakshmi2303 - 16 years ago
bluegal thumbnail

Ninaivugal Ep 25

divya is at a food court (its called seah im food court at habourfront - its near to sentosa) and sri comes by and calls her name. divya without looking up and thinking its a waiter, places her order lol. sri asks if she is still angry with him over the previous incident where he scolded her when she came to visit shakti. divya says its all over and she is not angry with him. sri then starts off the conversation asking how is she doing and when is the wedding. sri says he can see the happiness in her laughter and face and divya smiles. divya asks why didn't he come to visit them and sri says she has placed a condition that friends are not allowed in the house thats why he didn't come. divya says sri is also her friend and the condition is applicable to others only and not to him since he is shakti's best friend. sri happily says since she has said it, he will be visiting every now and then. sri says he will come by tonight but divya says shakti got a cocktail party tonight and sri laments why didn't shakti invite him. (i think sri is angry that shakti is going to the cocktail party without him) sri says divya had made a big mistake in letting him go for the party. divya asks why is it that so. sri then explains that shakti is a good man when he is not drunk but once he gets drunk he becomes and anniyan haha (he is trying to scare divya by saying shakti might misbehave towards her). he manages to persuade divya to call shakti and cancelled the party going and gives a mind voiceover saying "you want to be happy, no way!" haha. divya calls shakti but its switched off. sri adds on giving some exaggeration of shakti's misbehaviour when he was drunk. he tells divya then he will visit them on sunday and leaves. divya is looking worried and sri stops after a distance to peep at her. he gives another mind voiceover saying that its been sometime since he played prank so too bad for shakti.

divya at home waiting for shakti while thinking back on the time when shakti asked divya if he could drink at the party and also sri's words about shakti turning into an anniyan after drink. suddenly the doorbell rings and its shakti totally drunk and blabbering to divya that he has only drunk a limit. he walks in and falls down but gets up and says sorry to divya. divya comes over to ask him to sit down and shakti asks her to sit down as well so that they could chat. divya being scared says she will just stand. shakti asks if she is afraind of him being drunk. he asks for a glass of water and divya goes to get it. suddenly shakti appears behind her calling divya. divya gets a shock and flashbacks to sri saying there is no way to control him cause he himself doesn't know what is he doing. divya asks him why did he come over, she could have brought it over to him. shakti replies saying he suddenly remembered her conditions (ya ya its very impt now lol) that they should not bother or disturb each other. he asks for the drink and divya stretches out the water bottle and shakti grabs it together with her hand scaring her and drinks. divya quickly runs to her room and locks the door. shakti comes and knocks on her door asking why did she lock the door. divya tries to say that she is going to sleep and anything can talk tomorrow. shakti tells her he needs to tell her something and keeps asking her to open the door. divya refuses and shakti leaves in anger.

next morning, divya wakes at the alarm ringing. she remembered the scene yesterday night and slowly goes to open her door. she walks out and sees shakti lying on the sofa. she later sees the hairdryer on the dining table that she had earlier asked shakti to buy for her. she flashbacks to the scene where she tells shakti to buy the hair dryer for her and also the time when he kept knocking on her door last night saying he has something to tell her (she presumed he must have wanted to pass her the hair dryer - so sweet of him despite being drunk lol). shakti's mobile rings and and he wakes up to answer. a guy by the name of vasanth calls to check if the design for a bank draft is ready (shakti searches the drawer for it later says he will pass it to him this evening. after he hangs up, sri calls his home. shakti answers in speakermode and sri asks why was his mobile engaged.

sri says he called to confirm something. he tells shakti about meeting divya and exaggerating about shakti's drunk behaviour. shakti says so he must be the reason and tells him to come to meet him personally. sri declines saying he wants to escape the situtation (getting scolded) and hangs up. shakti then chances upon divya standing there with a "sorry" look and shakti gives a not happy look. he goes into his room and locks the door. divya then knocks on his door asking him to come out. shakti comes out and asks what in an angry tone. he says she is going to say that sri is responsible for all these and not her right (in a harsh tone) (im surprised that he remembers divya refused to open the door last night cause after sober, they don't remember what they said or done while drunk). divya tries to explain saying she became afraid after listening to sri and shakti says must she listen to whatever sri says. he goes on to say that his office party was unavoidable and he did asked for her permission for drinking. he also says that she had embarrased him by refusing to open the door thinking badly of him. divya tries to explain and shakti cuts in to say that he wanted to hand over the hair dryer to her thats why he asked to open the door but she totally embarrased him by refusing to open the door. he walks away in anger leaving divya guilty. NINAVUGAL THODARUM...

bluegal thumbnail
Its finally up!

Ninaivugal Ep 26

scene starts off with sri laughing like hell at shakti and divya. shakti scolds him for causing trouble between himself and divya. divya tells shakti to let him off (all these they are doing playfully lol). sri starts to mouths out some friendship proverbial to shakti and shakti says he has been saying the same thing for so long already and ask him to try something new. sri then says the same thing in another language (telugu i think) and divya starts to laugh. shakti then says the only word he don't like in tamil is sorry and today sri has to eat in his own restaurant (lol funny punishment). sri then says he will not do such a thing anymore but will do something big and shakti chases after him. divya receives a call from madhavi and asks to meet her.

shakti goes with divya to meet madhavi at a hawker centre and madhavi tells them that rishi, her husband beat her up and scared her son off. shakti asks divya to call rishi to come and they have some arguments in mute. the voice came back on and shakti says they are speaking up for a friend who got beaten up. rishi tells them to mind their own business and starts to shout and shakti got angry and both come to blows. divya and madhavi goes over to stop them and both leave. shakti and divya are sitting on the steps of a MRT station and divya asks him why did he raise his hand. shakti says he hates men who beats up woman and says that he pities divya's friend with whom he can sympathise with and her child's face is running through his mind.

shakti tells divya that if she thinks what he did was wrong, then they can go and ask sorry to them. divya says there isn't a need but tells him not to be too rash. shakti says that man beat her friend up and yet she says he is rash. divya says fine, i agree with you and they both leave.

sri at nandhini's house and her mum asks how come he still have not found a groom for nandhini. later her mum says she was just testing him as he didn't talk to nandhini properly yesterday. she then mentions some of the groom names but he declines saying they are not suitable due to some funny problems lol. finally she asks about a guy always seen with sri but sri says he is already attached. she then hints that sri and nandhini can become a jodi as they are unable to find a match for themselves. sri says he needs some time to think this issue over.

ash with shakti at some riverside, and she seems to be hesitating to talk. when shakti starts to enquire, ash gives a voiceover saying she has fallen in his trap (love trap). they waste some time there with shakti telling ash to tell him what it is when she wants to. they start to leave from there. NINAIVUGAL THODARUM...