Non Sun TV Serials

Magarasi 21 - 25 Jan 2008

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode – 84        Monday 21 Jan 2008

Vikram's FIL house. His MIL, FIL and Madhu are having discussion. FIL advises her daughter to be very careful and take a move towards separating the property. Prepare your husband for that. While dividing make sure the Rajeswari group of company should be yours. He is also happy that her daughter is like him that is why she is able to become the MD of the company😑.

In CM's house Karthik comes to meet him. He tells about the Gauri's decision about their marriage. CM agrees to wait till Gauri clears the doubt about her husband. Karthik leaves with satisfaction. CM now thinks very deeply.

Saranya & Saravana come to CM's house. Saravana shouts at him for warning her sister earlier. He is asking questions why you are so fast in Gauri's marriage? If your son comes alive will you ask him why you came alive? But CM gets angry and shouts at him. You have told the matter to a wrong person. You might have told this to me first. You are planning to stop Gauri's marriage. She just now last her life and getting ready to start a new life. You are trying to save your sister. I say you get out. Sangeetha interferes. Quietly she says Saranya please leave the place.

Saranya & Saravana are coming out of CM's house. At the same time Dilip comes there to give Vikram's purse. Before he could open the gate he see them standing in the door. So he immediately hides himself so that they cannot see him. They leave the place in the bike without noticing him. Dilip thinks they are here to enquire about him and he wants to avoid roaming in the area.

Hari comes to Dilip's place. Dilip asks him to arrange a vehicle so that he can leave the city easier. Police is very much fast in searching for me. They are at Vikram's house today. So I should leave earlier. Hari leaves out get dinner for Dilip and he promises to arrange a vehicle through a travels. Dilip is planning to leave the city the next day.

Gauri & Karthik comes to Saranya's house. Her mother welcomes them inside. Saranya 😭 is annoying to her sister about the Gautham's matter. Viji consoles her that they will understand you soon. Their mother comes and tells about the Gauri's visit. They are coming downstairs. Karthik opens the subject by saying Gauri is confused. Saranya says that I am not against you. I am the first person to be happy about your second marriage. But when I saw Gautham alive I was happy and want to inform you. Gauri asks tell me where exactly you saw Gautham?  FREEZE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks newt for the update, i hope gauri sees dilip/gautham
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx newt i really hope as well like BG said.
newt2007 thumbnail

Episode – 85          Tuesday 22 Jan 2008

Karthik says once Manju saw a man and identified as her father. When Gauri went out to check that is not Gautham. Why Gautham should stay away from the family. Why he is not trying to meet atleast his daughter? That is why she is asking questions. Show some evidence. For that Saranya says I understand your questions but I cannot show evidence. When said I killed Gautham you all believed like that this is also true. Some times there will be matters hidden behind the happening in the world, which we cannot prove. If he comes after your marriage then says the 2nd marriage is the reason for hiding his identity then what you will say. That is why I came to you to inform about Gautham. Stopping your marriage is not my aim. Please understand me. I am very much sure that he is Gautham. I saw him near porur. I have given the picture to my brother. He is taking effort to find him. He identified his house. Soon he will find the person. Saranya's mother brings huice fro them. But Gauri avoids it by gentle thanks Karthik drinks it. Karhik thanks Saranya and ask her to give details in future also. They leaves.

In CM's house Sangeetha is cleaning the dinning table. Madhu comes in. Sangeetha is wonders why she is hear during the office timmings. Madhu says I am going to tell you a special news. Sangeetha washes her hands and comes and asks are you prenant. Madhu says no and gives her a necklace. Sangeetha initially not willing to accept but Madhu convinces her. Sangeetha is happy. Madhu says akka you are wasting your talent. You left the MD post to me. You can start your own company. Why can't we divide the company into 4 so that all the 4 will grow. This will help our children in the future. Sangeetha gets shocked. She says I am happy with the work currently I am doing. I want to use my talent to this family. I don't want to divide this family. We will see about this when the time demands. Till then we all stay united. If you want to you start a new company I recommand about this to Mama. Dinesh comes in. Madhu get shocked. You didn't say that Dinesh Mama is inside. Sangeetha coolly says you didn't ask. Dinesh ask why are you here during office hours. Sangeetha says she came here to present me this necklace. Dinesh is happy.

Dilip & Hari is traveling in a bike. An auto driver who identified Gautham earlier see them is going inside a travels. He immediately informs Saravana about this. After getting the address he tell the driver to keep the eye on them till he reaches there. Dilip & Hari along with the travel owner waits for the car dirver. After a few minutes driver comes. Owner tells him to drop Dilip in Tirupathi. Dilip hands over the house key to Hari and start to move towards the car. Auto driver gets tensed. Still Saravana didn't reach the spot. Dilip get into the car and closes the door. Saravana comes and stops before the car. Dilip gets shocked. Saravana recollects the scene how his sister confidently said about Gautham. In his mind he compares the Gautham's photo given by his family and the picture given by his sister. Both are same. Dilip gets out of the car and starts running. Auto driver is relieved that he is able to help the police and moves away it is their problem anymore. Saravana runs after Dilip & Hari. Dilip tells Hari to run fast. Saravana shouts 'Gautham sir please Stop. Gautham sir please stop'. Dilip, Hari & Saravana running one behind the other. FREEZE.

Edited by newt2007 - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates πŸ˜ƒ

I hope Sharavana will stop Dilip/gautham from running on time. Btw, why
did Sharanya kill gowtham or tried? πŸ˜•
bluegal thumbnail
meli,

im still trying to catch the story. i think gautham misbehaved towards sharanya and she accidently killed him but he survived and lost his memory thus he is now known as dilip.

pls correct me if im wrong
newt2007 thumbnail
Gautham has a bad habit of meeting girls for his sexual needs. that time Saranya was studying and not the staff of the CM company. she was waiting for the bus in the night to return to her hostel. Gautham meets her in the bus stand and tells her that he will drop her in the hostel. but he misbehaves with her. so she runs fast on the railway track. to escape she pushes him down. the same time the train crosses. she didn't stay there to see what happened to him. never thought about it until she saw the Gautham's picture in CM's office while Saravana comes for the enquiry.
newt2007 thumbnail

Episode – 86          Wednesday 23 Jan 2008

Chase continuesπŸ‘. Dilip runs so fast and get into an auto. Saravana get holds Hari's shirt and gives a slap. Why are you both running? Dilip says we are afraid of police. Saravana takes him near his vehicle and shows the picture drawn by Saranaya. He identifies him that he was a person who staying with him for the past 3 weeks. Saravana ask him to tell the same to person where he will take him now. Dilip agrees.

In CM's house. CM, Dinesh, Sangeetha & Mallika are siting in the hall. CM tells Dinesh to attend auditor's marriage. Take sangeetha with you don't go alone. Door bell rings. Mallika goes and opens the door. Saravana ask is appa is inside? Yes she replies and allows them inside. Saravana pointing Hari says he is the evidence for your son Gautham. Gautham ran away from me I am able to catch only Hari. Gautham stayed with him for the past 3 weeks. Hari also identifies the photo, which is kept with garland as the person who stayed with him. But he has lots of hair in his head and face now. But he says that picture and the person looks alike but the name is Dilip and he is from Delhi. I don't know about Gautham. CM says he must be a criminal that is why he ran away. Hari says his movements are always like criminal. CM & Co are happy and insults Saravana for the wrong identification and the enquiry is always wrong that is why they are not able find Gautham's body. Saravana gets angry and leaves.

Outside the CM's house Saravana gets angry on Hari for not telling the truth earlier. He leaves. Hari thinks Dilip must be a criminal and should avoid further contacts with him.

In Saranya's house. Her mother and Viji advises her not take this matter seriously. If they are not accepting leave it why should you spoil your name. Saranya says that I can't leave this as it is. I am very much concern about Gauri's life. I have to find Gautham. Savarana comes in. I saw the person today. But I am not able to catch him because he escaped from me. But the person with him said his name is Dilip. So he is not Gautham and he is from Delhi. But Saranya refuses to accept it. She says name may be changed but I cannot forget that eyes. It is same eyes. So I am sure that is Gautham. Her mother, sister & brother are helpless.

CM comes to Gauri's house. Her mother welcomes him in and says Gauri is gone to drop Manju in the school. Gauri comes in. CM opens the matter. The person who was identified by Saranya is not Gautham. He is Dilip and he is from Delhi. Gauri's face. FREEZE.

bluegal thumbnail
thanks newt for the update πŸ˜ƒ

i think they should catch that dilip to clarify before assuming that his not gautham
newt2007 thumbnail

Episode – 87      Thursday 24 Jan 2008

Edited by newt2007 - 16 years ago