Maduri Episode 50-51 Updates:Comments Wel

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey folks Thanks to Bluegal😃👏👏 i got the links to the current Madurai.So it was my mistake that i said that Madurai stopped airing. Ok i am going to go from what ever happened from episode 50 so guys bare with and ill tell you guys everysingle detail of who is which charcter when I get my brain back to this interesting serial😃.

Madurai Serial: Episode 50

Till Now:
Saravanana got into a fight with Meenakshi over the love they had within and now are fighting with each other as if they don't each other. Saravanan is trying to proves his love to her but Meenakshi regards what he did to him by drinking etc. Now feels bad for him because she is now at a Wedding and sees Saravanana working like a servant giving glass bottles of coke to all the people.

Now:
Saravanana wants to speak to Meenakshi but doesn't want and doesn't know how to speak to her so he leaves doing his job quietly out of the podium and later Meenakshi leaves somewhere. Saravanana heads to the Kitchen silently all sweating and everything and asked my his friend why do you look like this. Saravanana says that Meenakshi came to the wedding and there is going to be a problem if I speak to her all this is heard by Meenakshi who is behind the kitchen then who leaves then. Meenakshi comes into the kitchen and speaks to Saravanan's friend Srinivasu. Saravanana gives ahhhhhhhhhhh look. Meenakshi asks are you the Amuthu Lacku (What a cracking name)???. Saravanana gives a hilarious reply saying " Anku Lacku Lucku Anna(Ayioooooo what a guys). Meenkashi says she needs order for her wedding (For the fun sake she says that). She says she needs all the instruments, none and Vegetarian food etc. Saravanan says "Then you would need to pay 3 lacham". Meenakshi starts calutation from the day she is standing to how much see gets. This gets onto Saravanan's nerves (These 2 are true couples hahahah). She says her final Statement and leaves. Saravanan's is all fed up.

Meenakshi and her friend are walking in the streets heading to school with there books. The friend says did you see Saravanan's who is regarded by Meenakshi. Who blabbers by saying that " I didn't see him in the wedding". Her friend finally says that " you should be a happy that you have lover like him" and leaves. Meenakshi is alone giving sad face. Meanwhile Some bad guys are talking to each other about killing Saravanan. The head bad guys say " I don't care if he works at a wedding just finish him off!!!!!!"

Saravan and his friends are inside the van talking about doing a dharma by saving his mamma Durai Pandi( Meenakshim father). They all agree go to Rameswharm. Durai Pandi is there fed up to see them but Saravana is not there. Friends give a hilarious challenge that they will save him before anyone and leaves. Durai is alone shocked………

thanks payya for the update 😊
Nice serial and good to c the updates.
Hi,

Here are the links to the updates.. If some one can give the written update, thanks a tone in advance..

http://www.tamilvks.com/Progeams/Madurey%20Serial.html

http://puretamil.com/2008/01/13/vijay-tv-madurai-serial-epis odes-64-to-69.html
Pokkiri as I'm not able to c the serial I feel ur updates very helpfull.. Thanks..
thx thambi payya for the update.
thanks pokkri for the update and pls read my pm 😉