netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This is a new drama caming soon to Jaya TV.... staring Kausalya. Gangga from Arasi, Paro from Lakshimi, and other famous serial actor/actress... Story seems to be good. They have been advertising this in Jaya TV.

Anybody got info on this Serial?😳

Edited by netra_rama - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nope sorry i dont watch it but it will be greatful if u can update the serial. If you watch it.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Netra, I saw the ad as well - Between you and
me , we can do the updates, what say?? Have u
any idea as to when this starts??? Are we
likely to be on par with Indian schedule??
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow, i had enough of the current serials and here you are netra with a new serial from jaya tv? you too roja 😆

i really hope one of you can update so that i can enjoy the serial as well as others 😛 😃
netra_rama thumbnail
Roja, sure no problem on that.... 😳 😉 I guess its goona start on Kalki time. Have a feeling Kalki is going to end soon. Its either Kalki time or Roja time at 9.30pm.... Anihow, wud be glad to put up the updates with your help roja 😉
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By N.Thyagarajan
Film actress Kausalya will be in Jaya TV Channel's mega serial Alai Payudhey. She is doing the role of eldest daughter who brings her younger sister up and tries to find a suitable matrimony for a boy employed in the USA. But, the groom gives a lot of trouble to her sister. Kausalya's friend a Tamil who is in US helps her and takes action against the bridegroom who is sentensed by the US Court. Fathima Babu and Sivakumar act as mother-in-law and father-in-law of the youngest sister. Krishna is acting as the husband. Lakshmi is doing the sister's role and Gautaman does the villain role. Prithvee Raj is the hero of the serial. The serial is to be aired from December 10.

http://films-channels.blogspot.com/2007/12/kausalya-in-alai- payudhey-for-jaya-tv.html
netra_rama thumbnail
well well well thanks a lot hiya for the info 😳 story line seem to be interesting. 😊
netra_rama thumbnail
Vicky, they have not started here yet. Once its started, i wud do the updates 😉
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Netra, looks like it will start from tomorrow -
Monday 4th Feb 08 - 8.30 - 9.00 pm Mon to Fri.
I will keep an eye out for this and you also
do the same pls. We can have a schedule and start
updating, what say???
netra_rama thumbnail
Wud be glad roja. I wud start for today (monday) episode since i will be on leave for 2 days. N my kids not around. 😳. For the rest, i wud PM u and let u know when i can do 😳.