mechocoholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This new dance show(?)..or class whtever by saroj khan is such a boringgggg show...my gawddd...i had thought..it wud be veryy good...but it is super draggg....and all the students are such bad dancers.....🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavs84 thumbnail
I agree! I watched 5 minutes and gave up!
anvesha2010 thumbnail
u atleas watched 5 min, I just watched 1 step and i gave up......this show is boring.......
anvesha2010 thumbnail
his show is somehing like we used to have on doordarshan the educaive program sarting with u.... or somehing.....that kind ...
shalini30oct thumbnail
i dont agree wif u guys...its a gud show....n m very happy as Sarojji is taeching d very basic steps of dancing..so even a non-dancer can dance very easily..n i think it would be really helpful for those who hv no spare time to join a dance-class. And now i just want to say ALL D BEST TO CHANNEL & SAROJJI...n i hope this show will rock.
angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also found this show to be very boring .. I was expecting more than just dance steps .. Educational may be to people who wanna learn basic dancing, but not very entertaining
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As i watched the show because i love dancing. it is quiet boring when she is teaching the basics but at the end when they put it together then you realize how they do full songs. it also should make you to realize how hard is to remember every beat or step in full songs. because when actors perform we just compliment them that they did good or bad but we never realize how much effort they put to do this. so hats off to all the dancers who entertaine us.
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think the show is made for dance lovers epecially the persons who like dances of saroj khan
if we try to learn we can be a better dancer......
sarikamehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechocoholic

This new dance show(?)..or class whtever by saroj khan is such a boringgggg show...my gawddd...i had thought..it wud be veryy good...but it is super draggg....and all the students are such bad dancers.....🤢

hey chill guys..i just love it ...itz amazing to see saroj ji giving her time and showing the best of her.i think we should appritiate such things.and it will be more fun in coming days when these girls will learn more n more.....giving education is the best thing.and those women who just sits at home it will be good entertainment to lern something new..wot say

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
I realize that if you are already a good dancer and you have the ability of doing the form correctly just by watching it, then you are lucky. But for a lot of people, they enjoy dancing but aren't the best at it (like me). This is really a chance for people like me to pick up basic forms. So just don't watch it if you're looking for entertainment, but don't complain because it could really mess it up for other ppl. And if you truly wanna learn watch it, because it will honestly help you.