Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai Epi 93-95,saravan in hospital

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Highlights Of episode 92 & 93(current episodes)

Meenakshi wants saravan to leave the village.But mariyappan wants him to stay as these people have bought happiness to his family which was long lost due to his fathers siblings.

He even decides to marry saravan to some girl from his locality so that he will stay there(hearing this meenakshi is more tensed).

Nila goes & informs meenakshi that saravanan is leaving.Meenakshi comes running with batted breath.But he is leaving only to karumpu kadu as she does not want him there( 😆 ).Meenakshi then regains her stature.

From mariyappan meenakshi comes to know that saravan keeps her in equality to his parents.
Mariappan has become good.He even refuses to buy hard drinks to saravanan's friends as he has promised meenakshi to become good & respect his wife.

Suddendly meenakshi is cornered by saravanan & he shows his anger.Meenakshi is taken by surprise.He takes her in tata sumo to somewhere.

He is not answering where he is taking her.He gets a call in cell phone & says that they will reach the temple in 5 minutes.

Meenakshi's dad has arrived to see her.

P.s- i think saravan getting stabbed scene will come in next episode.

Pokiri thambi these updates are dedicated to u.
Pls press the thank u button if u dont have anything to comment.It lets us to know how many r interested in updates.Edited by nallu - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nallu for the update.

there are 16 view but not a single post? pls come forward to post your comments.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Episode 94

Meenakshi is happy to see her dad.After initial talks(how r u ?) her dad starts calling saravanan mapillai.Meenakshi asks from when was he ur mapillai?.He says from the day he was born to my sis.(initially M's dad did not like saravanan).He calls saravanan & asks why did u bring her in car u shud have carried her in ur arms.U dont know how to make her love u? call me in the night i will give u ideas.
Then Meenakshi's dad leaves.

Saravanan & Meenakshi leave in the tata sumo.They don't talk to each other. Meenakshi thinks abt the time when she happily traveled with saravanan even asking whether he is good or bad nayagan style & he answering that he is bad. She asks saravan to talk as she likes to hear him talk then hearing songs.

Very emotional scene of the day -

He says he is leaving for madurai. Better to be there than facing sadness here. She asks u said u will be here till tiruvizha. He says he can't ask for anything(ie Meenakshi)& he can't thank God also that he got everything so he wants to leave. She says I shud have never seen u. Lets laugh & forget our sadness. Saravana pls laugh like sivaji( he is a great fan of sivaji). He tries to laugh but sounds pathetic. Meenakshi says periyappa(veerapandi) will never allow u to go home. Saravanan says he will cut me in to pieces when he comes to know who I am.(bad omen)

Veerapandi & mariyappan arrive in bike. Seeing them saravanan stops the car & adjusts saying that he went to thopu. Mariyappan asks him to drop his dad in bus stop as he has some work in union office. Veerapandi says saravanan u bring a good atmosphere to the place u r etc. A car is standing in the way. Its none other than duraipandi who is there due to puncture. veerapandi gets down. Meenakshi &saravanan try in vain to stop him.
He gets tensed to see his brother. Duraipandi catches the leg of veerapandi but no use. Veerapandi goes to stab him but saravanan comes in between. He closes the mouth of durai pandi (meenakshi's dad)& asks him to leave. Saravanan falls down. Veerapandi periyappa takes him in lap & is crying. Meenakshi is also crying. Saravanan sees only Meenakshi with longing eyes & a single drop of tear falls from his eye.
FREEZE

Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pokri and Nallu Thanks a tone..
For lovely updates...
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Nallu for the update. This serial is being aired in Deepam tv but we are a bit behind and sadly i dont watch it but, it looks good. 😃
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Nallu.

Oh no....Saravan is stabbed....he will survive for sure 😊
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh no Menachi's hero is dying - no way

Maybe this time Menachi will declare her love for him. i don't think they told each othter their love face to face.

they both tried to make it in comedy way. i love the scene when Menachi serve spicy food for Saravanan and he is trying to eat the food but can't eat.

thanks Nally for the lovely & the prompt update.
pokkiri26 thumbnail
This Stabbing soooooooo Reminds of Romeo and Juliet. Saravanan Is Romeo 😆 😃 and Meenakshi is Juliet 😃 . Hope Saravans hopes back not dead 😭

Thanks for the double updates Nallu Ma 👏 👏 👏
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Bluegal i think you should make this Thread Sticky i even hard time finding it 😕 .Stick Please this would make more views at the same time 😃
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Episode 95- saravan in hospital

Saravanan is taken to hospital in a tractor.Mariyappan wants to take him to town hospital.But meenakshi begs to take him to anbhu.Veerapandi ayya who is havin saravanan in his lap asks to go to anbhu's hospital.

Poor meenakshi she can't show her true felings for saravanan in front of these two.

Anbhu runs outside & takes saravanan inside.He gives the necessary first aid & calls for ambulance.

Verapandi ayya is very sad that he did this.

Anbhu starts to cry.Saravanan regains consciousness.He asks anbhu to tell meenakshi everything without changing a word.He is very afraid of her.

Saravanan's declaration of his love for meenakshi-
He says he loves her so much.He has promised to do anything for her & now he has done that by saving her father.She shud marry somebody & live happily after him. He feels the lights going off one by one inside him & he is definitely going to die.
Anbhu asks him to stop talking.Saravanan says he has been talking his whole life ,he can't shut up now.

Saravanan faints.When veerapandi ayya & mariyappan go out to see for ambulance menakshi goes inside to see saravanan.she cries a lot.

Ambulance arrives.Anbhu,veerapandi ayya & mariyappan go with saravanan.Meenakshi is left behind.

Veerapandi aiya keeps on praying saravanan shud be saved.Mariyappan consoles him.

Saravanan is taken to hospital.Operation goes on.They show monitor etc.

Veerapandi ayya says his guilt will kill him if something happens to saravanan.Mariyappan says whatever happened was accident.Veerapandi aiya is surprised why duraipandi came to village.He says somebody related to him is there in the village

Meenakshi arrives.She is having hard time controlling her feelings.

Recordu & chittu arrive.Veerapandi aiya asks them to call saravanan's mom.They r shocked.But accepts to do so after meenakshi tells them.

Doctor takes blood samples of all present since they need O positive blood.

Screen freezes on meenakshi &Veerapandi aiya who r waiting outside.

Edited by nallu - 16 years ago