By Moviebuzz
Monday, 21 January , 2008, 12:27
Even before Simran was officially signed by the producers of Kuselan, she
finds herself out of the project! The trouble with Simran is that she tries
to harass those who sign her up with unreasonable demands even before
the shoot of the film starts.
Recently after agreeing to all her demands, choreographer turned
television producer Kala Master did a few episodes of her reality dance
show Maanadu Mayiladu on Kalaignar TV, with Simran as the judge.

But once the dance show became a super hit, Simran changed her colours
and demanded more money and refused to come for the show! The buzz
is that Kala had to dump her and take Namitha, who made the show a
even bigger hit!

Similarly when P.Vasu started talking to her she put forward so many
conditions, that it became impossible to negotiate with her. The latest we
hear is that Simran has signed up with Jaya TV to do a reality dance show!
Posted: 16 years ago
This is the main reason i hate Simran. Why is that mostly all the talents actress expect more money for acting a movie. Simran is such a disappointment lady could play Chandramukhi, judge and now doesn't want to play the lead with Star Rajini what a Dimple face this lady is begging for more money. IF she keeps this up this lady is going to lose so many celebrities fame from everyone. And she would be called Simran the Monster for Money 🤢

Uh oh.. I read in a Tamil mag only a couple of days ago, that she was quite hesitant to pair opposite Pasupathy, this being her comeback and all. She probably wanted a more glamorous start, is what I thought. Didn't think it would be about money. Ouch..

But Kavithalaya has a history of not paying actors/actresses very well, like some of the other production companies do. Anyway, this would be Simran's loss IMO.

Wats wrong with simran???? she just missed out a golden chance to make a debut into the industry 😭 😭
so are karthika said sim-ran is now also-ran as far as this movie is concerned????
i did not expect this from her 😡
Simran wants money thats the answer not good storylines. Thats a disagrace. Thx for sharing the article.
i would have thought that after all these years of experience in the film industry, simran would have realised that this aint the way to go 😕 ...she's just giving herself a bad name
Such a shame that we have to hear stories like this about an extremely talented and beautiful actress. Has anybody done research on star behavior and why that happens. Was so looking forward to seeing her comeback on the silver screen.
Am still hopeful. If Madhuri could why can't Simran.
Originally posted by jasunap

so as karthika said sim-ran is now also-ran as far as this movie is concerned????

😆 😆

What's wrong with coming back with Pasupathy anyway? 😡😡 He is so talented. ....he was doing independent theatre and stage shows long before he debuted in films. He is more of a character actor than a villain.

Jagdu, I can make one guess - demanding and materialistic spouse - the downfall of many an actress e.g. Silliku Smitha.