Paranormal

Presence of something.....Help

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i don't know but in my house i can feel a persence not jus me but my mum and bro plus dad can any1 one help in sort of way thnx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG..really..? u all have felt the presence..?
Okay can u describe what exactly..?

and i suggest to call a psychic/ tantrik kinda person who has more knowlegde abt these things and how to remove that spirit from your house.. and if that doesn't happen..the only way out will be to leave the house....and trust me that will be very hard..so i hope the first way will help out..getting rid of the spirit...

For the rest i think u have to keep praying that everything goes well and nothing bad will happen...
Keep faith dear and don't be scared okay..

Love,
Gracella
shijhu thumbnail
oh is it
so can it be ur imagination i mean u just feel something but its actually nothing be sure n do wot gracie said its a kool peace of advice act dat way changing da house according to me wud be perfect
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah but some times when all the windows are closed tight i feel a slight chill down my spine or the room suddanely goes cold thats what creeps me out
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I would say that its ur imagination but u said ur mom n ur bro felt it.

maybe u should get a priest to do some puja in you house

friend_125 thumbnail
first be sure about that what all do exactly happens...n u consult with a priest soon.
friend_125 thumbnail
n u asked n consult the panditji to do.--grah shuddhi[purification of house],grah shanti also.if posiible...it would be good.
JohnnyDeppsGirl thumbnail
Here's something..........RUN OUT OF THE HOUSE 😑 😑 😑 Are you crazy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I'd be out in a second if I found out there was something spooky going on πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
deep321 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hmm....i remember watching the show "mystery hunters" and they covered this topic,they say that the fact you "feel a presence" is actually an instinct developed millions of years ago through evolution, for example: when you're scared, the hairs on you're body stands up right? this is a natural instinct that neadrethals, thorugh homo saphiens used in order to make themselves look bigger in fear a preadator would atack them, so it migh have worked....and simalarily the body's always trying to be constantly aware of it's sorroundings (suspiciousness, i guess from watching to many horror moviesπŸ˜‰) and you're brain depicts it as a  "presence", hope that clears most ifπŸ˜‰.

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
I would've said that it's your imagination but if your parents feel the same way then there might be something wrong.  Please keep praying and that usually helps but if that doesn't help then the best option to change the house. 

-Mahi