~ Athu Yathu Tamilz Cinema~ Game

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Folks Guess What this Pokkri has produced a game called "Athu Yathu Tamlz Cinema Game" for his IF Friends in Tamil sections. This is how the game goes. Basically you gives clues of anything of  movies, actors/actress etc But your topic has to be related to Kolloywood😃. Once the person finds out the  right answer its that persons turn to play with the minds of our Tamilians😆😃.

Ill begin Below😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail

Clue

-Double Acting of BodyBuilder😆😉along with Gorgueous Actress😳
-Family Movie
-Anna and Thambi when baby were splitted when babies
-Director of Vijay Movie Ghilli
- Still at the Top 10 box

Ithu Yenna Padam???(really easy one)

ginny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pokiri thambi...thts vel!

well here is mine...

the actor of the movie won a national award for this movie..(he has won many too)
Actress plays that of a retarded gal..a wonderful,beautiful actress..
the shooting location was predominantly in a hillstation...
music by the legend!! Edited by ginny007 - 16 years ago
pokkiri26 thumbnail
hmmmmmmm can you give a little more clues At the tip of my tongue its is saying Kasi But dont think is right

So more clues can you write where its a movies, actress to guess 😃
ginny007 thumbnail
oh sorry...i was talking abt a movie..

well its a very famous movie..The director was/is 1 of the famous directors down south who was supposed to take differnt kind of movies.he hasnt directed many movies of late...

Actress is a tamilian but was famous in north...

The songs of the movie are soul rendering...esp the song sung by yesudas which really melts ur heart!
jenim thumbnail
Moondram Pirai.

Figure this out:

This movie won a national award in fairly recent times. Excellent performance by actors/actress - very beautiful direction, by a Director, unheard of before this.

It's a non-commercial movie. As is the case with low-budget, exceptionally good, non-commercial movies with almost no marketing, Kollywood fans did not make this a Box office hit! The movie was shot predominantly along the shores and in water.

ginny007 thumbnail
hey jenim,is tht katradhu tamizh?
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^^ jenim, it's rameshwaram isn't it? because you said the director was unheard of before this film.

if it's 'katradu tamizh' like ginny said so, the director would be director aamir who was well known after his 'Raam'. he was already famous.😊

pokkiri26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

^^ jenim, it's rameshwaram isn't it? because you said the director was unheard of before this film.

if it's 'katradu tamizh' like ginny said so, the director would be director aamir who was well known after his 'Raam'. he was already famous.😊

Wow good anlysis's Leena👏

Yupe it is Rameshwarm because Jemin gave the clue out saying it was shooted near water and etc.

SO its post your clue now or shall I??
jenim thumbnail

Nope guys, Sorry.. Rameswaram is incorrect.

I said this movie won a National Award.. Rameswaram did not. I think this won a award in fairly recent times, may be about 3 or 4 years ago. That's one clue.

OK let me give you guys another clue.. This is a love story. Two guys and one girl.

Both the hero(es) and heroine are not commercial hit material. Poor things..they are almost always associated with flops.

Edited by jenim - 16 years ago