Discussion: Quizes Books

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome friends to another Discussion of the week! 😃 Once again im back with the hope dat we get a good response from all of u! 😃

Im sure many of us read and do quizes books.. We go through the quizes and then calculate our score and then try to figure if the answer given according to our score matches are our personality or not..😆

So how many of you do this?? What do u feel about the results? 😆 Dont u think such books are a waste of time and only we can tell ourselves the best?😳 Please share ur thoughts on these books

Happy Discussing

Book Talk. Dev Team

Edited by cool_pooja - 16 years ago
WEll i love taking akl those quizzes and checking if the results match my personality etc 😆 😆

About the results....sometimes matching ho jaati hai..and sometimes i'm left wondering..why am i taking these quizzes...
but i still don't think it's a waste of time 😉

LOve,
Gracella

Well im one of those people who id thus i created the topic..😆 Well i dont knoe why but my results always tend to come correct and come what i think would come! 😆 Well i do dem when im bored so dey are actually fun to do for me! 😆

lOLz I never do!!
My gen knowledge is nothign to boast of...
I am a novels-fanatic! 😳 😆
I use to do all the quizzes in magazines and stuff, but I haven't done one in a long time. 😃
yea i do the magazine quizzes.. when i m bored 😆 sometimes coincidentally the quizzes matches my personality.. mostly it doesn't..
no its not a waste of time bcuz i take them when i have nothing better to do..
its kindof pointless though 😆