Traces of Romance between Aryan-Deepika

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Few factors of the last episode made it clear that things are developing between them and they are starting to have feeling for each other.

1) Most important and totally clear one is when deepika gives green signal to aryan to go ahead to find out if the girl in hotel room impersonated saloni, the victim....he says - " i love you for this" with a naughty smile( see the indirect use of the phrase i love you) and she is actually blushing and neha noticing her with a i-know-all gaze and deepika cant face her and leaves to escape her gaze.

2) Aryan asking her - kya tumne sach mein aisa kaha ke meri galati nahin hai...?

3) in previous episodes deepika even gives aryan the lucky charm that could ahve saved her life...not caring for her own..this shows what he means to her...and Aryan too makes zameen-Asmaan ek for her.

Only difference si that they show it very indirectly and subtly...they want to give time to viewers to be receptive tot he new love in aryan's life...since the actress playing shaina left..else they ahd planned for a love triangle betn these three....

Anyway i am too happy and want to see more...

😃

Oh myyy !!!

so deepika is in love...

she has lost her heart to aryan...

the way she hugged him and clung to him with ters in eye and untold feelings in heart..

well, what can i say..sunned at that moment..then happy ..then excited...

coming episodes will show more i tell u

he holds her while she is staring downwards with heavy heart....

depika is in love and aryan to follow soon...or may be he is too..just need to realise it

three cheers to their union...
deepika(gauri)aryan(bhanu)4ever

😊
Which episode was this in Can you tell me ......

the way she hugged him and clung to him with ters in eye and untold feelings in heart..

well, what can i say..sunned at that moment..then happy ..then excited...
its the latest episode...whr s.s is framed...
actauuly someone else kills a boy and blame comes on s.s and aryandeepika.

after all si well and they have proved themselves innocent, deepika hugs aryan and weeps saying she doenst wnat to loose him and neha tells her she is now in love with aryan.

if u r in india u can catch the rerun wed - 4 pm, fri-5 pm and sat - 6 pm...

it was ohh...la.. la..
u sud have seen aryan's reaction and facial expression when she hugged him...

Yeah i saw it... yesterday... thanks for letting mre know the re run timings too... i actaully missed the mondays episode... but i comepletely agree with you.... the scene was really good.... 😛 😉