Meera's confessions about her love

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
Meera's confessions!

By Moviebuzz
Monday, 28 January , 2008, 15:21
Last Updated: Thursday, 31 January , 2008, 09:17

Meera Jasmine has confessed to a leading Malayalam newspaper about her "deep love and feelings" for Mandolin Rajesh, brother of Mandolin U.Srinivasan.
Meera confessed in the interview: "It is all destiny and I believe that God has been kind to me and showered blessings on me. I was bewitched watching Rajesh playing the mandolin in front of thousands of people. I'm nobody in front of this talented musician and I believe that Rajesh is god's gift to me."

Later at a press conference in Thiruvananthapuram she was all praise for Rajesh and said-"I' am enjoying total peace with myself and I 'm grateful to God for that." Meera for a change looked extremely happy and contended and did not blame the media for a change.

Later Meera went to Theni for the shoot of her new Malayalam film with Mohanlal directed by veteran Sathyan Anthikad whose last three films also featured her as the heroine. Meera is also very happy with the critical acclaim that is coming her way for her performance in Blessy's Calcutta News released last week.

Now the big question that the media in Kerala is asking - "When will the wedding bells chime for Meera and Rajesh?"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
have they checked the story with mandolin rajesh????what does he have to say??? or is he denying it all????
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Meera is dating him 4 sure.both of dem went 2 dubai 2gether.tht pic was there in d mal newspaper
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well at least one meera is happy!😊 meera vasudevan is currently going through a horrid divorce & i was rather depressed by the news. however this news of the other meera's budding love has cheered me up a little. all the best for your love life meera j!😛