Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

firstly Misha, im rellie sorry to hear that one of your classmates committed suicide, its hard to hear someone u know just take their own life....my condolenses to his/her family n friends

secondly, on the topic of suicide.....i cant really say.   I believe there is a way out of every problem, its how we percieve the problem and decide to change our situation that makes us overcome obstacles in our life. 
There are many people who are willing to help others through problems, so suicide should not even be a thought. 
Yet i understand people go through such severe depression that all they see suicide as their answer...all i can say is that their is alwayz help....seek it and GOD will guide you through the rest....

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 years ago
fatty1 thumbnail
why did your classmate commit suicide? 😕 Edited by fatty1 - 18 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail
I'm really sorry to hear that Misha 😭 But suicide is not the only way out from ur problems😡 Suicide is for those who don't have guts to fight with their problems Suicide is for those who r scared to face their problems 😡 Suicide is for those who r afraid of life and facing their problems😕 Suicide is the easy way out from ur problems but when somebody decides to commit suicide they don't realise they're taking the easy way out for themselves but they don't know wht they're doing to their loved ones😡 Their loved ones always get punished for their deeds
fatty1 thumbnail
what a lot of info you got there!
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fatty1

why did your classmate commit suicide? 😕

he committed suicide coz he cud no take the pressure of studies anymore. his father had too much expectations from him.😭

he was a very gud student😭

uma_shanmugam thumbnail
So sorry to hear tht Misha. Deepest condolence too the person friends & family member. For youngters the easy way out of prob is commit suicide... But actually its very wrong. Firstly, they make the loved one suffer and secondly, its not the end of the problem. Human are capable to do many things. We hv to treasure our life. Parents put preasure sometimes to their children as they want the best to their childer. But they hv to be more soft in getting those done.

Life taken forcefull will not reach the GOD. It will roam out there and that time wl hv more problems too. Death by nature or fated death is different. Commit Suicide is not a way out of problems, it leads problems in other ways too.

So life is to live and not to waste it or fear over problems. Live ur life fullest. 😊
ME_T thumbnail
i'm really dsorry about ur friend

but suicide is kind of rong. why just through ur life away over a problem u may face. instead of runnning away from ur problem u should find a solution.
fatty1 thumbnail
like my dad always said,"life is very precious!" 😃
Delight thumbnail
Very sorry about your classmate Misha.
No suicide should not be even in our dictionary of life. God has given us life so we have no right to kill ourselves whatever the reasons. Only God has the right.