Non Sun TV Serials

Magarasi Feb 4 - 8 2008

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Monday 4 Feb 2008

Karthik comes to Gauri's house to give wedding saree & jewels. Hands over everything to Gauri. Next day they are going to marry. They both look each other. And smiles.

In CM's house Dinesh, Vikram & Mama discussing something (muted). Mallika is sitting at a distance and reading her book. She senses something wrong in their discussion and looks with a suspicious look.

Mama says to Dinesh to be and cool. CM comes downstairs. Seeing this they sit quietly. CM calls Sangeetha. She comes with Madhu. He says that everyone should be ready in the morning for Gauri's marriage. We have to be in registers office and finish of everything without a problem. Everyone is happy and says okay except Dinesh. CM asks him why he is quiet and disturbed. Dinesh is quiet. But his Mama interferes and says that he thinks about Saranya's lies. CM gets angry and says don't think about that. He orders everyone to go to bed. Everyone leaves except Dinesh. He stands there with a worried face.

Rowdy phones KB and informs him about Dilip. He says we are going to meet Dilip tomorrow. KS says be careful and take all the Gold. Don't forget the get the CD about the minister. After getting everything from him finish him off. Finish sona also. Don't do it yourself. Hire Ravi who is in Chennai now. Rowdy says okay I finish the matter tomorrow and call you.

In Saranya's house, Saranya is thinking about Dilip. Her mother & Viji watching her with sad face. Saravana comes there. Mother calls them for the dinner. Saravana asks sorry for the happening. But Saranya gets angry and says that I am in a helpless situation now. I repeatedly told you to be away from this matter. But you came there and spoiled the entire situations. Now I don't have any proof to prove myself. Saravan says leave that matter and he is from Delhi there is no connection between Dilip and Gautham. She says his speaking style & voice is the proof for he is Gautham. Saravana ask her to stop thinking and have dinner now. She denies. Leaving her they all gets up for dinner. Saranya's phone rings. Everyone stands listens. Dilip says that I heard everything through Sona. Saranya asks sorry. Dilip says only for you I am coming again to meet you. We will meet in the same place. Saranya says I come there with Santhosh who is your brother. He says no problem. But if you miss this chance I wont meet you again. Saranya says okay. Saravana also hears this.

Next morning, in Gauri's house Gaur, Manju, mother & father are ready and standing before Gautham's photo and pray. Gauri's father receives a call from CM about their starting time. He says they already started.

In CM's house, CM says Gauri is already started from the house so we must reach there as early as possible. Sangeetha, Madhu, Vikram & Mallika are coming to the hall. Dinesh is standing before Gautham's photo. CM calls him. He stands there with a worried face. Mama comes in and says that I bring all of them there. CM along with Mallika, Sangeetha & Madhu leaves. Mama goes to Dinesh and says that now our concentration must be on Saranya and about her punishment. But Dinesh seems to be not agreeing to that statement.

Sona along with 2 rowdy goes to a place to meet Dilip. At a distance she says to them to be wait there. If Dilip see you all he will not come to meet me. Rowdy warns her. If you try to escape with him we will kill you both. She says I won't. She goes searching Dilip. Rowdy calls other rowdy and informs about the situation. He instructs them to be alert. They says okay. Sona searches Dilip. FREEZE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail

Tuesday 5 Feb 2008

Karthik's family comes to Marriage Register office followed by Gauri family. They all wait for CM's family. They arrive. Everyone is happy and ask about Dinesh & Vikram. CM says they will be coming. Gauri's father there is time. In 30 minutes officers will come. They all goes to upstairs.

In CM's house, Dinesh wants to stop Gauri's marriage. Vikram also agrees. Mama says that okay go and tell that you saw Gautham and stop the marriage. Sarnaya is not a killer. Listen Dinesh now our aims to punish Saranya we should not bother about anything.

Sona is waiting for Dilip. Dilip comes there. They both hug. Sona says that I am very much happy to see after a long time. Dilip asks her tell me more about my family. After meeting my family is to marry you. Sona says that before that I want to know about the gold and the CD. You give that to them. We can lead a happy life. Dilip disagrees. We want that for our future. But she insists him to tell the location where it is exactly.

Saranya & Santhosh comes there. Dilip seems to be happy. But Sona wants to know about the gold. She repeats the same question. Dilip hands over the Cellphone to her and says all the details are in this. I want know more about myself. Nothing is important to me now. Keeping his eyes on Santhosh he says to Sona that I am happy to be in Chennai now. My aim is fulfilled.  Santhosh comes near to him and hugs. He says this is my brother Gautham. The same eyes & voice. Dilip stands there without a word.

Saranya says now I can make everyone believe. I gained victory. Santhosh says to Dilip, annan during our childhood days I poured hot water on you. You have a scar on the left side of your chest. He just removes his shirt a little bit and points that scar. Dilip is now happy. Sona also looks them happily. Saranya urges to them leave the place so that they can stop Gauri's marriage. Dilip asks who is Gauri. He says he your wife and you also has a kid Manju. Gautham & Sona gets shocked. Gautham looks at Sona. With tears in her eyes she says everthing will end happily. You go with them now. They all turn to leave the place. Suddenly all the rowdies rounds them with the gun. Everyone stands there with the fear.

Suddenly they all hears shooting sound. One by one drops their gun. Saravana & his police troop appears there. Saravana instructs Santhosh to take them safely. Savarana & Co chases the rowdies. Gautham & sona are running followed by Santhosh & Saranya. FREEZE.

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks newt2007 for faithfully updating 😃
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks new for the lovely update - you give us the update suda suda

thanks again
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update....

I hope they stop the wedding and tell the truth 😊
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx newt for the lovely updates. I agree with Meli as well.
newt2007 thumbnail

[Sorry i couldn't do it Y'day, Sona & Dilip are caught by rowdies. While escaping, Dilip gets a bang on his head. Rowdies catch Sona and drag her. Saravana & Saranya takes Dilip to the hospital. Santhosh goes to Reg. Office to stop Gauri's marriage after informing Dinesh & Vikram.]

Episode – 97              Thursday

In Reg. Office. Santhosh explains the situation. CM scolds him for confusing. Santhosh says he is Gautham. I saw him personally. I saw the scars caused by pouring hot water on him. CM looks him with confusion now. Gauri cries.

Vikram & Dinesh are coming towards Reg. Office. Vikram says if the marriage gets over before we could reach. Dinesh call appa and inform. Vikram calls CM and says Gautham… CM replies come to Indian Hospital.

In the Hospital, Saranya & Saravana are standing outside op. theatre. Santhosh comes there with CM & Co. he enquires about Dilip's condition. Saravana says doctor wants to do operation so I signed the papers. Santhosh says thanks for that. Mama scolds Santhosh for saying thanks to him. You are not belong to CM's blood.

Sona & Giri are under the custody of rowdies. One rowdy beats sona. Another says don't do that we want her help. Sona says because you I am not able to get the gold from him. Why you all came there with the gun. He says we waited there but you are seriously discussing about family. And also started to move away. He gives a slap on her face. Giri shout them for treating a girl like this. They drags Giri waay from there and says you are no way involved in this. So you keep quiet. Sona goes to Giri. Giri says because of Dilip we are all under this critical situation. Sona says I loved him he also loved me. So I have to help to get away from these rowdies.

KB calls rowdies and asks about the currents situation. Rowdy replies Dilip just escaped from our hand. Next you need not to call. I call you after finishing the work.

In the Hospital, everyone stands there with sad face. Gauri is still crying Madhu & Mama are discussing. Mama says to her daughter. We thought one died and one left the house. So we can easily divide the property into two. Now again 4 parts. Madhu replies I am also thinking about the same.

Doctor comes out informs CM that the operation is over and you can see after he regains his conscious. Don't disturb him now.  Saravana & Saranaya standing at the distance. Saranya says we will move. Saravana says I want to tell something to CM. They are going to him. Saravana says we have handed over your son to you. We are moving away. They both move out of that place. CM looks them moving away.

Nurse comes out says that he gained conscious. Everyone goes inside. CM calls Gautham… He stares at them and says Appa. Everyone is happy. He calls Mallika, Gauri, Manju, Dinesh, Vikram, Santhosh one by one. He looks around. Suddenly he recollects the last scene he could remember. He chases Saranya. He tries to misbehave with her. After a struggle she pushes him away and starts running. He fells down. The train comes. He murmurs I have done a wrong thing. CM asks what? He says with a deep pain his face my heads are paining. Immediately CM instructs others to leave the place. Everyone moves away. Santhosh stands alone there for a while before coming out of the room.

Gautham thinks I have done a wrong thing. Do they know about this? How will I face appa now?

Outside Gauri's parents want to see Gautham. But CM says no need now. He will get upset if everyone go there and cry. They says if he delayed for few minutes Gauri's marriage will be done. We just escaped from a big mistake. Santhosh stands in a distance away from them. CM says Gautham is in confusion. FREZZE.

Edited by newt2007 - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx newt for the lovely updates.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks new for the lovely update.

so the marriage stopped. isn't too obvious that he had an accident and the memory came back.

at least the chasing is over
newt2007 thumbnail

Episode – 98                Friday

In Hospital, CM says he is in some confusion. Don't ask anything now. Let him come to home. We will enquire about it later. Santhosh (Prathab of 'Chellamadi nee enagu') is standing there with confused look.

Karthik says we are leaving. If we stay here Gauri will get disturb. We are very much happy about the return of Gautham. If it happens after our marriage it will be difficult for us. CM says I am worried about this but you took it very gently. Karhik wishes Gauri. Gauri also thanks him. They leave the Hospital after thanking everyone.

Sangeetha & Mallika returns home. Mallika wants to break 101 Coconuts to Pillayar who is in street corner. Sangetha says we break 1001 coconuts after your brother comes from the hospital.

Both enter the house with a happy mood. Stops before the garland photos of Gautham & Raji. Mallika goes near the stand and removes garland fromGautham photo and cries. We have done a very mistake by putting Garland to a living brother. Sangeetha says Athai you are not here to see your son. Mallika cries why these things didn't happen before a few months? Sangeetha consoles her.

In Saranya's house. Saranya walks here and there with happy victory smile in her face. Her mother, viji & Saravan watch this happily. Saranya suddenly throws her walking stick and try to walk. Her mother comes to hold her. But she says I can walk now. Till now I didn't had confidence that's why I couldn't walk. Now I can. She walks. She goes to viji and puts her hand on her head and scratches. She says you have started it again. Saravana says whatever you do I will always support you. Saranya becomes emotional and says you proved it. Initially I scolded you for disturbing the meeting with Gautham. If you didn't come there at correct time they might have killed Gautham and me also. You saved me and helped me prove myself. Thanks Saravana. She goes to her mother and says amma I want to lie down on your lap. Her mother happily allows her to lie down. She says I am very much happy now. Gautham is alive. So CM will forgive me now. Saravana says don't bother about anything you prove yourself as a successful woman. She also agrees to start a new life. Viji says akka you always take me out even when you are free. Now I want to go out do some shopping with you. Saravana teases her for being ready to empty her sister purse. He holds her ears and says go and empty your husband's purse. After a laughter saravana says I am also ready we all go out and enjoy. Mother also agrees. Viji asks Saravana to give some currency from his purse. Saravan again lifts his hands to Viji. Everyone laughs.

In CM's house. Sangeetha & Mallika cleans Gautham's room. Manju comes there and jumps up and down on the cot. Mallika scolds her for doing so. They both start teasing each other. Sangeetha interferes between them. Maju accepts sangeetha's advice and leaves the room. Before leaving she orders her athai to clean the room properly. Sangeetha enquires the timing of discharge to Mallika. She says tomorrow morning 10 but it will take around 11 to reach home. Sangeetha murmurs something and says okay it is a good time only. You clean that area. I'll take care of these shelves.

CM comes inside by calling Sangeetha. She enquires what is the matter. He says I kept a quotation paper on my table. I prepared it before 2 weeks. Did you saw that cover? She says no mama. I cleaned you room today morning also. I didn't see any cover on your table. She goes out to search for the cover. CM sits in the hall and tries some number in this cell phone. Sangeetha goes to CM's room and searches his table drawers. After a while she opens CM's briefcase and takes a cover out of it and about to open. FREEZE.