Feb4-7 Madurai Updates saravan is OK :)

Posted: 16 years ago
Episode 100

recap-

kamakchi refuses to hear meenakshi & asks her to forget saravanan & leaves.

mariyappan,veerapandi ayya,meenakshi in hiding

ayya is sad.Mari says it was durai pandi's fault & not urs.Ayya accepts that & gets a promise from Mari that he will stab durai with same weapon with something happens to saravan.Menakshi hears this from hiding & cries

Mari,ayya & saravan in ICU

Ayya goes to ICU & cries. Saravan opens his eyes(thank god atlast he does) & tells that ayya did not do any wrong.He had said to police that.Ayya has seen himmlike his own child & he is happy to die for him.He asks mari to take ayya away as he cannot see him crying.

Recordu,chittu & anbhu in ICU

Recordu & chittu cry a lot & Saravan asks where is vandu?(me too wondering where was he?).They say he has gone to madurai.They all cry a lot.Saravan says that anbhu is his true bro & he wud have saved his life by giving his life if he can.

Then he says he wants to see menakshi.Telling meenakshi meenakshi he faints.Anbhu asks everbody to go out

Recordu,chittu & menakshi near temple

Meenu is praying in temple & recordu & chittu come running.they tell meenakshi that saravanan opened his eyes.She is very happy.Then they say he fainted telling ur name.Meenu says she shud go away from saravan then only something good will happen to him.

Anbhu gives a thumbs up sign

everybody r waiting outside anxiously & anbhu comes out& gives   πŸ‘πŸΌ

Meenakshi & saravan In ICU

Both r all smiles.Meenu says she has lost the battle to her sweet rowdy.She will never give saravan to anybody else.She wants him for her whole life

saravanan says i love u ❀️

meenakshi asks him again & again ennathu?
He keeps repeating ILU with sweet smile.

Meenakshi also says naanum unnai kathalikiren.☺️

screen freezes on saravan's happy face.

I still can't believe he said that πŸ˜ƒ

Pls press the thank u button if u have no comments to make. It lets us know how many r interested in the updatesEdited by nallu - 16 years ago
Thanks for the update! I really hope that Meenakshi isn't dreaming the last scene...because I think its about time for the cat to come out of the bag!
We are really interested in the updates. Thank u for the nice updates.
thanks nallu for the updates πŸ˜ƒ
ya fuzz i have the same doubt that its a dream sequence
since they did not want 100th episode to end on crying scene πŸ˜•

but i truly hope its true
ya Nallu...the last scene just seems too perfect to be true! that's why I was wondering if it was a dream scequence.
thnx nallu for update πŸ˜ƒ
sarvanan said finally πŸ˜‰
i hope its not dream 😭
thanks Nallu for the lovely updates

it doesn't matter if they tell the words out loud both of knew in their hearts

i love watching their talks and Saravanan with the sunglasses

the friends make me laugh a lot

Thanks Nallu πŸ˜ƒ

Glad Saravan is okay...but let that not be a dream, I saw 1 epiosode from last week out of curiosity..it was some opari scenes of Meenachi and her memory/romance with Saravanan jumping from a balcony 😳 πŸ˜†

He used to a VJ on sun music right? he is damn young to have played Cherans big brother in Thavamai thavamiruthu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
thx nallu for the lovely update.