Non Sun TV Serials

KKK Updates Feb 4 - 7

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys,

Today's update won't be as long as the previous ones.  Here you go:

Episode 252

Pachai is standing at top of the cliff, and is recollecting his thoughts over the past, and soon he asks apology from his mother and takes a step forward.  Soon the camera focuses on the valley. 

Pandi and Bala are sitting by a tea shop and discuss Pachai's whereabout.  They decide to seek help from Jeeva, but he's not in the town.  Hence they decide to seek help from the police officer (PO who is friends with them).  In the mean time, they decide not to tell Pachai's parents nor Rags.

Pachai's papa goes home and asks where Pachai is.  Mother replies that he's gone to a special class.  The father laughs at it, and says that no one is at school (due to anti-bug chemicals being sprayed).  The mother gets a little worried. 

Pandi and Bala are at police station and inform the PO (who initially tries to pull their legs but soon realizes the importance of their situation).  He takes a photo of Pachai and asks the other inspector to look for this guy everywhere.

Pachai's mom calls Rags, and asks if she went to school, and Rags says No.  The mother gets tensed and tells Rags that she's worried about Pachai (since Bala and Pandi were also looking for him in the morning).  Rags tells her that she'd call  Bala, and get back to her. 

Bala and Pandi along with the police officers are on their way and soon the jeep stops (due to some mechanical problem).  Just then Bala receives a call from Rags asking for their whereabouts.  At first he tries not to tell her but then he tells her everything.  Soon the jeep is repaired and they are on their way to Guari where Pachai had gone.

All of them are walking around Guari, and all of a sudden spot Pachai's bicycle.  Pandi gets very emotional and is seen to rush down first.  Then they all scream out his name and go in different directions.  Pandi soon spots a shoe floating on the river and starts crying and calling out for the other guys.  The police officers try to pull screaming Pandi and Bala.

253 – Totally emotional! 

The search squad has arrived and is intensively searching for Pachai at the lake.  The area is surrounded by a lot of people and Bala and Pandi are seen sitting and crying.  The police officer asks them to go inform Pachai's father.  They reluctantly go, not knowing how they were going to tell him, but in the mean time, they decide to tell Rags.  On their way, Bala thinks about the fun time he had with Pachai at school – when the latter received a prize for becoming the first.  He recollects what Pachai had told them – that Bala and Pandi mean so much to him, even more so than his parents?

Rags is waiting by the road side, and as soon as Bala and Pandi arrive, she asks where Pachai is.  They tell her everything, and the latter is really shocked and breaks down.  She blames Bala and Pandi for what they had done (i.e. for having to lie).  They are all crying and soon are waiting for Pachai's father. 

Pachai's father arrives along the same road that Rags, Bala and Pandi are standing.  As soon he sees the trio he asks where Pachai is.  All three of them looked so scared, and are emotional, and Pachai's father gets very anxious and asks them what exactly happened to Pachai.  Everything is revealed to him.

Pachai's father (along with Rags, Bala and Pandi) is at the scene and is unable to control his emotional, hence, the police constables hold him back (I found it really difficult to watch this scene… he showed the real pain of having to lose a son).  Soon the camera focuses on the search squad searching – still they are not able to locate Pachai!  Now all of them seem very tensed, and Pandi goes to comfort Pachai's dad. 

The scene switches to the mother!  She looks anxious and goes over to a suitcase, and starts thinking about the morning when she sent off her son.  Flashback… the mother asks Pachai why he's dull, but the latter doesn't respond.  Before he takes off, the mother said that she has something for Pachai, but tells him that she'd give it later on.  But Pachai insists on knowing what it is…so she goes to grab.  It turns out to be a golden ring and she places it on her son's hand, telling him that this would bring him luck during his bad time (according to his horoscope).  After blessing her son, he takes off… End of Flashback! 

She opens the suitcase and looks for something (I'm assuming that this is Pachai's)but doesn't find anything so she closes it and turns toward the shrine room.  There she prays and all of a sudden, her eye catches the letter that Pachai had written for her.  She takes a look at it, and calls the boy next door to read it for her.  So it goes like this…

Mom, I've practically a loser – I'm not able to achieve what I want, and hence am not able to focus on studies.  I don't think I'll be able to become a doctor…and as such I'm not able to face you and papa.  I'm leaving you all, and no one is responsible for this…. Please forgive me and I hope that I remain your son in the many incarnations to come.  Your's loving Pachai.

She is shattered and takes the letter and walks in.  Soon we hear the noise of trembling kitchen ware, and her screaming in pain.

Kanavugal thodarum….

God…I really hope that Pachai is still alive (like what bluegal had suggested).  Because it was really hard to watch his parents suffer through the loss of their son.  More over, it is even hard to see his friends like this.  I just hope he comes out soon (if he's hiding)! 

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ginny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks aisha for the updates..it was very good n def not short...i just hope they find pachai soon..It was really emotional and pandi was too good after he spots pachai's cycle...they were really good...pachai plz come bkkkkkk
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aisha for the updates, i think pachai chickened out last min and ran away? 😛
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks aisha

i don't want green boy to die 😕
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for update 😃
i hope pachai is alive
i don't want hime to die
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: bluegal

i think pachai chickened out last min and ran away? 😛

U too?? hats what me and me friends thinks😆😆 

I am sure he just throw his shoes and went away or someone saw him there and took him with them...he will probabaly be gone for a few episodes to buy time for his practise for Jodi no 1😉

They all should regret their stupids plan of lying to patchai..played with emotions....😡

Thnaks for the update Aisha😳

utopique thumbnail
For all we know, maybe it is somebody else's shoe floating around.. i think Pacchai might still be in flashback.... or might have retreated and sulking in some corner..
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Aisha for the updates. I hope Patchi doesnt die. Bala and crew should never play with other peoples feelings. Rags must not have agreed to this at all.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hi guys, I've posted the update for today...and it seems as if Pachai is indeed dead.... 😭 😭 ....But i really hope that he isn't....
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks aisha.

i really hope green boy is in hiding some where may be this time too vineeth took him away 😕