Other Shows - NDTV Imagine

Did you like the first episode?

funnyguy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
As its an Aatish Kapadia production,I was interested in watching this one and the result was equally delightful.There was not even a single disappointing movement on the show.I liked the show cos of its liveliness.Did you like it?Share your views here!:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it too....Hats off production have once again proved that they r the best πŸ‘

Wat I loved the most abt the show is its simplicity n its powerful starcast....n how each one of them overcomes their weak points just to help in for the wedding...personally thought that was a very sweet gesture 😳
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I luved the show.........EPU is a very realistic story....Luved all the actors in da serial.......It is a show with Powerful script and starcast.....
Hats Off Production is da best...
😊 😊 😊
karruuu thumbnail
luved it ...and specially rupali....all the actors r dnf a grt job..cool begenning
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
the first episode was quite good...I think the different characters quite compliment each other...Hopefully we will get to see an insight of each of the characters slowly.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

the show is awesome...I love each character in it! Even the fw people of BBB in here have transformed themselves so much..I loved Swini(the little kid)'s role ...she is sooooo cute! 😳 😳

Rupali(whom I had a dislike for after Big Boss) is rocking though..she's a nice actress πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Lubna Salim is sooo awesome as well...I was so used to her as Leela Bhabhi and hearing her speak englsih and act all snobbish was hilarious(for me)...she plays her role to perfection...even Suchita was a change from the Meenakshi personaπŸ‘

Edited by Tani91 - 16 years ago
arun_8687 thumbnail
I loved it. Very refreshing and quite diff. from the run-of-the-mill soaps.

In fact, Iam hooked on the channel big time. Great shows, the weekly format is also very nice 😊
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
amazing and reallyy touching heart show...... 😊 i liked rupali ganguly perfomence the most 😊
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
It was a very nice & emotional episode. I loved watching it. How 1 hour passed did't even relized it. Each & every character stand out from what they have done previously, whether it's Monisha of Sarabhai or Leela; Meenakshi of Baa Baho Aur Baby.

Congrats to JD on such a brilliant show πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shruti
kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, i loved Ek Packet Umeed. Its very new, very fresh and i reslly liked the performances of the actors. I mean, Paroma is so different from Leela, Sujata is so different from Monisha and Kanchan is just opposite Meenakshi! But still they managed to perform to the hilt!! That is what makes the show so nice. πŸ˜ƒ