Lead India Winner

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Who do you think will be the final Lead India Winner?

Poll Choice
R K Misra
Devang Nanvati
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago
Since we know that on 9 Feb the Grand Finale of  Lead India will be telecasted from Delhi. Who do you people think should be the winner of this initiative?
I present some brief information about both the candidates and will request all to first go through this before voting.

Devang Nanavati Manifesto
1. To ensure higher education for women and minorities.
2. Focus on better internal and external security
3. To introduce steps to make rural economy grow.
4. To create a clean and healthy environment.
5. To promote other sports besides cricket

R K Misra Manifesto
1. To ensure quality primary education and rural health
2. To introduce easy credit to farmers
3. To improve infrastructure, ensuring smooth functioning of rural and urban businesses
3. To strengthen internal security improve on foreign policy and improvement in terrorism law implementation
5. To minimize corruption, by making tougher anti corruption laws

How would a change be brought in the society?

D Nanvati: Visionary infrastructure development, infrastructure means raising the living standard of every indian to a particular mark and this should be irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
R K Misra: I believe a change is possible in todays society, and I would bring this change by getting involved in bringing the change and will show this change to others.

Weakness:
Devang Nanavati: Not comfortable at coordination and communication at   grass root level
R k Misra:  Is a bit impatient about unnecessary roadblocks in a plan and gets irritated.

Edited by monu1101 - 16 years ago