cats & dogs can see spirits.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hello everyone๐Ÿ˜‰

I always wondered if cats and dogs could see beings... from the other side. Of course we would never know because of communication barriers, but how would we ever know the possibilities if we could not further explore them? Afterall, cats and dogs supposedly see things in a whole different spectrum as we do, pardon the pun. [They're colorblind in popular belief.] So maybe their eyes are more vulerable to seeing things that just go past us?

whats your thinking and beleif regarding this.

I'm pretty sure that I have read somewhere though that cats, dogs and most animals are much more tuned to things like paranormal activity etc

Cats (and dogs) can hear much higher frequency sounds than we can, so it could be almost anything in your environment which is making high pitched sounds which is upsetting the cat/dog.

Love,
Gracella

I believe on this..
i have read abt this many times n in africa we exprience alot.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Isliye jabh bhi dogs bark on me..mujhe darr lagta hai..lol..yah esa lagta hai spirits are arnd us..kyuke yaha black magic bohot hota hai ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคข

Originally posted by kothra

I believe on this..
i have read abt this many times n in africa we exprience alot.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Isliye jabh bhi dogs bark on me..mujhe darr lagta hai..lol..yah esa lagta hai spirits are arnd us..kyuke yaha black magic bohot hota hai ๐Ÿ˜†

oh god huzi...scary, but iam still felling like launghing on your dog-fear๐Ÿ˜†

welll u both know GRACE and HUZI-- my room is at the outer side of home ..but its inside home thank god...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so daily i have to hear those horible barks n noises of dogs on roads ..its so scray...i too feel that they must be barking on some spirits out there...i get very scared sometimes turn-on light n then also not able2sleep.

and the CATS MY GOD---how horribly they cry -just like a small kid do cries....crying of cats is the most horrible ,fearful n scary yarrr...๐Ÿคข

Originally posted by friend_125

oh god huzi...scary, but iam still felling like launghing on your dog-fear๐Ÿ˜†

welll u both know GRACE and HUZI-- my room is at the outer side of home ..but its inside home thank god...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so daily i have to hear those horible barks n noises of dogs on roads ..its so scray...i too feel that they must be barking on some spirits out there...i get very scared sometimes turn-on light n then also not able2sleep.

and the CATS MY GOD---how horribly they cry -just like a small kid do cries....crying of cats is the most horrible ,fearful n scary yarrr...๐Ÿคข

Lol...

๐Ÿ˜†

I do have a dog fear๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..I must stay away 100Meters if i find see some1 with a dog๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..i dnt trust them at ol..n the way i look like..dogs can attack me anytime๐Ÿ˜†

Just near my house..there are so many cats..lol..crying sumtimes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..u feel so horrible ...

even dogs even they bark..the sound is like very thin ooooooooooooooooooooooo๐Ÿ˜†

I know for sure dogs see spirts and also can attack them coz they can touch them, not sure about cats

Also I know that dogs know before time when people will die, back home in my village, when a dog cry its a guarantee and a sign that someone from that village will die.

And after 3-4 days of crying some one will die that really use to creep me out๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

I know for sure dogs see spirts and also can attack them coz they can touch them, not sure about cats

Also I know that dogs know before time when people will die, back home in my village, when a dog cry its a guarantee and a sign that someone from that village will die.

And after 3-4 days of crying some one will die that really use to creep me out๐Ÿ˜ญ

yes u r correct angel eyes...so sad ๐Ÿ˜•

maybe thats why... when something bad is about to happen or there is something there
dogs start howling ๐Ÿ˜•

thats probably why dogs arent allowed in cemetaries and graveyards... because they would start howling
(never been in one but seen signs-- no dogs allowed ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

not sure about cats ๐Ÿ˜ณ