MODS CLOSE IT... :)

Jahnvi_4 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
😊FC # 1 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/481482

DEEPIKA PADUKONE

FC # 2

Hey guys. This is our second Fanclub for Deepika Padukone. The sensational supermodel and now future queen bee of bollywood! :)

Here are some siggies and aviz of deepika. Feel free to use 😊

<3  DEEPIKA LOVERS <3

Note : These are not in order

Amruta94

sia<3

cute doll

Tani91

sheenakohli91

niya

Fashion2005

Ms.wierdo287

Chandni

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

jana89

ddddd

sanaayuvi

kanchanamehta

rockswizard

<<momo>>

~sukhi~

-chandni-

varallika

Saif-Preity-Fan

'bubbles'

Insanity

ssat

xxmis_ananyaxx

xacidous.arshx

xxS.Dxx

Khyati_sui

love srk

madhy

forevercharmed

amrita93

deepika_fan

~Misha~

sayanti_ashiuv

navreen1515

~*Miley_Fan#1*~

Henna042

love u all

Raj*

sheenakohli91

madiha_17

*laddu*

Veryuniquestyle

Maya_m

Meena818

swaleha_cute

Jahnvi_4

rockingal93

jyoti_jot

nihalfan

groovygal14

*Eva*

maria_srk

-sona-

shakira_madness

JOIN THE FANCLUB GUYS!!!

And here is the official FC : https://www.deepika-padukone.com

Edited by Jahnvi_4 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
woooooow congrat for the 2nd part of deps fc 👏
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I made this while ago

It should be included in this new FC 😳
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQaePgNPUY
swaleha_cute thumbnail
congo guys
that vdo mix was great 👏 👏
Jahnvi_4 thumbnail
^^
yeah aysha, its a lovely mix. You have inspired me to make one :D
Thanks.

:)
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jahnvi_4

^^
yeah aysha, its a lovely mix. You have inspired me to make one :D
Thanks.

:)

u should make one. It's great fun making those 😛 😳
Jahnvi_4 thumbnail
EVerything you need to know!

DEEPIKA was born to Ujjala & Prakash Padukone on January 5, 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Her family moved to Bangalore when she was only eleven months old.[1] Her mother is a travel agent while her father, a badminton player, played at the international level for India and won the All England Championship in 1980. She also has a younger sister named Anisha. Padukone has received formal training in Bharatnatyam dancing.
Padukone attended Sophia High School in Bangalore and later did her undergraduate studies from Mount Carmel College. While in high school she played badminton at the state level like her father and was a member of her father's badminton club.[2] Unlike her father, she wasn't keen on pursuing a career as a badminton player and left it because of her board exams.

While pursuing her studies in college, she decided to pursue a career in modelling due to her tall slender figure.[4] Over the years, she modelled for Liril, Dabur Lal powder, Close-Up toothpaste and Limca, receiving many prestigious modelling offers, including brand ambassadorship of the Jewels of India, an annual jewellery exhibition. She hit the international scene when Maybelline made her their new international covergirl face.
At the 5th annual Kingfisher Fashion Awards, she was awarded the title of Model of the Year and Playboy Magazine Cover Winner. Shortly afterwards, she was chosen as one of the models for the Kingfisher Swimsuit Calendar for 2006 and won two trophies at the Idea Zee F Awards later that year - Female Model of the Year - (Commercial Assignments) and Fresh Face of the Year. Padukone was also chosen as the brand ambassador of Kingfisher Airlines and most recently Levi Strauss

After pursuing a career in modeling, Padukone branched out a career into acting. She started by starring in the music video for Naam Hai Tera, a song from the pop album Aap Ka Suroor, an independent album by Himesh Reshammiya.

In 2006, Padukone made her cinematic debut in the Kannada film, Aishwarya. She later made a successful Bollywood debut in 2007 with Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om opposite Shahrukh Khan. Her performance of a 1970s superstar Shantipriya, and later as Sandy won her great reviews.[6]

Padukone is currently working on Priyadarshan's next film Pirate and Siddharth Anand's Next. She has also been signed to play the female lead in Nikhil Advani's Chandni Chowk To China opposite Akshay Kumar. Padukone will make her debut in Tamil films with S. Shankar's Robot, in which she starrs opposite Rajnikanth, the film is set for a 2010 release, due to its high-cost visual effects.

Latest Bollywood sensation Deepika Padukone has been nominated in the best actress category for her scintillating performance in the blockbuster "Om Shanti Om" at the second Asian Film Awards, organisers announced here on Thursday.

As per a leading news agency, Deepika Padukone has been nominated in the best actress category for her impressive performance in the 86 crore all time blockbuster, 'Om Shanti Om', at the second Asian Film Awards, organisers announced here on Thursday. The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in Kong Kong on March 17.

Even as her cricketer boytoy Yuvraj Singh struggles with his form on the Australian tour Deepkia Padukone is continuing to score in Bollywood. She has bagged yet another big banner film adding to her tally of three films with leading filmmakers and actors.

Rakesh Roshan's untitled next will feature Deepika in the lead opposite Sharman Joshi.

Deepika's current projects include Yash Raj Film's next directed by Siddharth Anand opposite Ranbir Kapoor, Warner Brother's Chandni Chowk to China, directed by Nikhil Advani opposite Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan's next to be directed by Imtiaz Ali.

The 22-year-old former model, who is currently in Australia filming for the Siddharth Anand film, must have been particularly delighted with Rakesh Roshan's film because it is heroine centric.

Indeed, it is reported that Rakesh Roshan had a tough time finding a star willing to act in the heroine oriented film and had to ultimately settle for the less than stellar Sharman Joshi.

A heroine oriented film is usually a risky box office venture unless the heroine has the power to pull audiences to theatres. The alacrity with which Madhuri Dixit's comeback vehicle Aaja Nachle danced out of theatres soon after its release, despite being promoted by a big banner like Yash Raj Films, is a case in point.

However, Rakesh Roshan seems to have weighed his risks well. Despite having appeared in just one film so far, Om Shanti Om, Deepika is already the most popular Bollywood actress after Aishwarya.

Ironically, Aishwarya, despite her popularity, does not have the histrionic talent to carry a film on her own shoulders.
Jahnvi_4 thumbnail
Interview: Shah Rukh Khan - "Let Deepika Touch BBC's Body"
February 09, 2008
Tony Tharakan

I don't like attending press conferences by Shah Rukh Khan. You are likely to find yourself packed in a room with some 500 photographers, reporters and guests all clamouring for a dekko at the King Khan.

Now the Ballroom at Delhi's Oberoi hotel is pretty big but I still felt a bit claustrophobic when Khan dropped in earlier this week to promote a liquor brand's 'Don't Drink and Drive campaign'.

The pretty reporter behind me wasn't helping matters by squealing "He's so sexy, I so want to take him home" whenever Khan smiled.

Clad all in black, the star had arrived on time (surprisingly) and was bombarded with questions on everything except the brand he had come there to promote. One enthusiastic reporter was upset that actress Deepika Padukone had been denied the chance to be the first to touch Shah Rukh's six-pack abs for Om Shanti Om. Well, "feel your body" was how he put it, perhaps incorrectly quoting what Deepika had told BBC Radio in an interview. Khan was nonplussed - at first.
"She should have told me. She never told me. If she tells BBC, she can touch BBC's body. If she tells me, she can touch my body."

Perhaps the inquirer still looked upset, for Khan looked him in the eye and asked, "You want to touch my body?"

When the laughter had died down and the reporter had stopped blushing, the barrage of questions continued. But Khan parried them with practised ease.

Why did you spend so much money on cricket's Indian Premier League?
"Maine jaha se kamaya mera tha, maine jaha lagaya meri marzi" (I earned it and it was mine to spend wherever I pleased)

There's already so much money in cricket..
"Aap ne gina hai?" (Have you counted it?)

Why you bought Kolkata team instead of Delhi where you grew up?
"I couldn't afford Delhi. That's why I left and went to Bombay. Delhi's very expensive."

Will you make a film based on the 'Don't Drink and Drive campaign'?
"Making a film on this topic? How will I make a three hour film in which I keep saying 'Don't drink! Don't drink! Don't drink!' - it will be weird...'Devdas' was based on drinking."

Is this campaign some kind of disaster management for your "no smoking" tiff with Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss?
"It'll be really stupid of me if someone doesn't like me smoking to give him the message 'Don't drink'. I should be saying 'Don't smoke'."

Will your reel image prove a burden on your real life?
"It's not that when I walk on the streets, people think of me as drunk, smoker, vulgar, idiotic. In fact, when I come to Delhi, people say I am smart, handsome, educated, articulate and well-bred."

In Chak De and Om Shanti Om, you had new girls working opposite you. Even in Aditya Chopra's project, he's searching for a new face - why don't our heroines want to work with you?
"Girls can't tolerate me for long. They get tired."

It's not that Khan wasn't serious at all - he also spoke at length about his "smoking" controversy, his injury years ago that forced him to give up sports for acting, his plans for building sports infrastructure in the country. But all that has been splashed across national newspapers.

But it's the little things that fans don't get to read or hear. Like how he scolded a reporter he spotted discussing something with a friend.
"Are you listening? You are chatting away there. Pay attention to me. Then you won't get confused."

Believe me, that poor girl was the only one not paying attention - the rest of the audience was hanging on to each of Khan's words. And for those of you who aren't convinced about the Bollywood star being the best ambassador for a 'Don't Drink and Drive campaign', here's what Khan has to say.
"I myself am not a hard liquor drinker. The hardest I drink is Pepsi on the rocks."

Jahnvi_4 thumbnail
Hey guyz, participate in the fan book! Check out the first page for more info :)
I can't wait to see her with Akshay. 😃