+*+Most Evil at CC+*+Currently: kal-el - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

hehe yup spot on 😆

i know right!😆...we 3 rock =]
here is my list:
1. Nug (for hiring ppl to make other ppl eblieve that I am evil )
2. Nug (for going against me all the time)
3. Nug (for being a confused lover)

wish we could say more than 3 ppl...my list would be way long...and Nug would won this evil thingy 😆
^^^^ 😆 it's nug all over 😆 😆 😆
sapu you big meanie, 😡

1.sapna-for being a churail 😆
2.lara-for being a churail 😆
3.no one else
+*+Updated+*+

(Nice Sapna 😛 )
Poo: As sukhi said, IMM NOT EVIL 😲 Wht would make u say such an absurd thing 😳 !!
What!? My Nug Papa is at the top
i think Gracy and Ridu as the mOst evilish members.... Gracy nugs kO satanay kay liay... 😆 😆 and ridu fOr stOling my heart... evilish thing naaaa 😳

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

i think Gracy and Ridu as the mOst evilish members.... Gracy nugs kO satanay kay liay... 😆 😆 and ridu fOr stOling my heart... evilish thing naaaa 😳

lol... yh... Rida why did u that... bechare Usman ka dil le liya... now that's not happening is it? lol

Edited by rukhaya - 16 years ago
Rukhi: Yah, woh actually Sapna nay apna number 1, 2 and 3 sab Nug ko diya tha na, that made all teh difference 😛

Usmaan: Adding ur scores lol 😛 and Rukhi, if someone leaves all their valubles out and then ghar ka darwaaza khol de, to chori to hogi na 😛 Waisay bhi, yeh to har kisi larki kay paas khud jakar kehta hai, "Come steal ma heart 😛 "

Originally posted by -x-Riddles-x-

Rukhi: Yah, woh actually Sapna nay apna number 1, 2 and 3 sab Nug ko diya tha na, that made all teh difference 😛

Usmaan: Adding ur scores lol 😛 and Rukhi, if someone leaves all their valubles out and then ghar ka darwaaza khol de, to chori to hogi na 😛 Waisay bhi, yeh to har kisi larki kay paas khud jakar kehta hai, "Come steal ma heart 😛 "

lol... yh that's right... Usman be careful next time check that all the doors and windows are locked before you leave the house...