Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

*Discussion: Late Nite Talks with BF/GF*

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome friends.. Bohat time ke baad im doing the DOTW.. So congrats to me! πŸ˜† Well you have probably understood the topic we are going to discuss by reading the title..πŸ˜† Preety stupid i know..πŸ˜†

But ah well its one thing we all do and love doing..πŸ˜ƒ So do you have late nite talks with ur gf/bf? Do you find id more romantic then day talks? What do you talk about..Now now dont tell us everything but maybe a tinnny bitty.. thoda sa..πŸ˜†

Happy Discussing! πŸ˜ƒ

L & F. Dev Team

Edited by cool_pooja - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischeivous thumbnail
Nice Topic Pooja
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Dude Night is the best time to talk to her..i mean after such a long day...we both are free and just there for eachother...koi distrub nahin karta πŸ˜‰

Wha we talk well...its nothing decided its just like we can talk abt anything but its mostly goes like u knoww aaj i was thinking this and that..and its somehow related to me so yeah its fun listening..it doesn't have to be a full time romantic talk...but ma night is really good when i talk to her πŸ˜ƒ

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I do find late nite talks very Romantic😳
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well at uni we get only some jhalaks of each other..baaki ki baatein toh phone pe hi hote hai πŸ˜ƒ

and esp late night Talks..that is like nightly 😳
and we start talking at 12 pm and end at 2-3 am usually πŸ˜‰ and in weekend we end talking at 4-5 am..

we talk abt everything..from general idhar udhar ki baatein to personal/romantic stuff and serious talk also..like engagement/marriage/priorities etc

waqt kaise guzar jaata hai patta nahin chalta... 😳

Love,
Gracella
ohhh well i talk to him in night bcz its free after 6pm πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and he is free 2 at this time 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Adildagr8

Nice Topic Pooja
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Dude Night is the best time to talk to her..i mean after such a long day...we both are free and just there for eachother...koi distrub nahin karta πŸ˜‰

Wha we talk well...its nothing decided its just like we can talk abt anything but its mostly goes like u knoww aaj i was thinking this and that..and its somehow related to me so yeah its fun listening..it doesn't have to be a full time romantic talk...but ma night is really good when i talk to her πŸ˜ƒ

Same here.. Somehow i just cant stop thinking abt him and the whole nite goes really well!😳

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ahhhh!! Nothing is better than those sweet late night talks 😳 Unfortunately, I can't do that anymore, because he's in Pakistan..so even if it's night here, there it's day time πŸ˜† but when I was in Pakistan over the summer, there wasn't a single night spent without talking to him....and it really gives you such a sense of completeness inside and the feeling afterwards is just beyond words 😳

Mischeivous thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fariha17

Ahhhh!! Nothing is better than those sweet late night talks 😳 Unfortunately, I can't do that anymore, because he's in Pakistan..so even if it's night here, there it's day time πŸ˜† but when I was in Pakistan over the summer, there wasn't a single night spent without talking to him....and it really gives you such a sense of completeness inside and the feeling afterwards is just beyond words 😳

Simply bolo na yaar...kya baat  karte thay....yeh bookish baatein toh i knoww πŸ˜†

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ It's not "bookish"...it's true 😭 and Pooja said we don't have to tell what we talked about πŸ˜‰
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Daytime? almOst nOt possible..πŸ˜•

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 14 years ago