IMPORTANT: India-Forums.com New Admin!

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends,

First of all I would like to thank you all for making India Forums the most interesting and addictive forum.

We have already crossed the 31,000+ members mark and in order to keep up with the ever-growing requests and better functioning of the forum we (lakshmi_maruthi & me) felt the need to have one more Admin who can network with all members and our development group and some one who also knows about the TV Shows and browse most of the sections.

It was not surprising to see that all the members in the Development group have unanimously voted for Sree_20 as our Forum new Admin.

I would like to congratulate and thank her for taking up this BIG responsibility.👏👏

And what could be better if we get someone from India who is really active and have contributed so much towards the forum growth. And now we will have 2 admin from 2 totally different timezone. 😊

So now our Admin Group consists of the following members:

lakshmi_maruthi (USA) sree_20 (India)
  • vijay (Site Maintenance and Forum Promotion)

This will even help me as I would be getting more time to work on the Technical side including Designing & application development for the forum and its promotion.

The target is to achieve 1,00,000+ members by the end of the year.

A very warm welcome to Sree_20 in the Admin Group and I am sure this will help us meeting the demand of our ever-growing India-forums.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago
congrats sree!u deserve it very well!
surely u will make a good admin!
😃

Congrats Sree!! 👏 👏

I am very happy for you, You really deserved it! 👏

Congratulations once again!
Amreen
Yey Sree di I am happy that I voted for u. YEs u deserve to be one and congo. 👏 👏 👏
congo sree! hope ur aim comes true and good luck to the admin team!
Hi

many congrats Sree you already do a fab job and well deserved..

Many congrats.. 👏

Samy
CONGRATES Sree_20...!!!👏

God Bless u...!!!😃

Nannu...!!!
😛   
Congrats Sree! 👏 You have done an outstanding job as GM and I know you'll do just as well as Admin! Congrats once again and best of luck! 😊
Congrats Sree di 👏
U deserve it and u will surely handle it very well