Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ght_3fr3

i think bhoomi as elder child of karan, she is love & care more about her youngs bothers, leagel bhoomi is karan daughter & he is the one who rasie her & take care of her since she was in her mother tummy & bhoomi care about karan more than anyone els i think bhoomi i more like karan, she is karan shadow

Sory Afra,I can't understand what you are saying.This topic's starter has asked about Bhoomi's brother not dad.😕😕😕

ght_3fr3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MRS BANI WALIA

Sory Afra,I can't understand what you are saying.This topic's starter has asked about Bhoomi's brother not dad.😕😕😕

what i try to say that bhoomi love & care about her both bothers manthan  & KN'son , she is karan elder child no matter is she is not karan blood but still his elder daugther , as elder sister she has more love & care for her both borthers

what i try to say that bhoomi love & care about her both bothers manthan  & KN'son , she is karan elder child no matter is she is not karan blood but still his elder daugther , as elder sister she has more love & care for her both borthers

Not both.....THREE brothers...😆😆

Bhoomi loves eklavya as much as she loves manthan. And i'm sure she'll love Kn's son, which means Bhoomi will love three brothers equally...!😆

ght_3fr3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Not both.....THREE brothers...😆😆

Bhoomi loves eklavya as much as she loves manthan. And i'm sure she'll love Kn's son, which means Bhoomi will love three brothers equally...!😆

she respact eklavya, but she care more about her youngs bothers manthan & Kn'son

she respact eklavya, but she care more about her youngs bothers manthan & Kn'son

I respect ur opinion afra, but, can u tell me where in the serial it was ever shown that bhumi repects Eku and loves manthan more?😉

As far as i can remember, bhumi never ever, herself, said that she loves one more than another.  And if bhumi havent said that, i think we cant make it up, dear.

And about KN's son thing, i will say, he havent yet entered. So we dont yet know wether she will love him as much as she loves manthan/eku or not😛

And if she just respects Eku and loves manthan more (due to the fact that she grew up with manthan not eku) then, shudnt she also love Manthan more than Kn's son?😕

ght_3fr3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

I respect ur opinion afra, but, can u tell me where in the serial it was ever shown that bhumi repects Eku and loves manthan more?😉

As far as i can remember, bhumi never ever, herself, said that she loves one more than another.  And if bhumi havent said that, i think we cant make it up, dear.

And about KN's son thing, i will say, he havent yet entered. So we dont yet know wether she will love him as much as she loves manthan/eku or not😛

And if she just respects Eku and loves manthan more (due to the fact that she grew up with manthan not eku) then, shudnt she also love Manthan more than Kn's son?😕

this is ekta show dear, shoba also was very clsoe to her bother harsh, but when gutum & karan back after 20 years, she was more close to karan, soo donn't be sure about anythings the feeling of character in ekta show keep change, bhoomi will be more care about Kn'son b'coz he was away of his family & his perants the turth will changed his life for ever & he will go throw same pain which already bhoomi went throw, when she get to know the turth about her birth & her real perants , soo bhoomi know the pain & feeling which kn'son will face it soon that will make her close to him. to make sure to be his big support in this hard time of his life

Edited by ght_3fr3 - 16 years ago

this is ekta show dear, shoba also was very clsoe to her bother harsh, but when gutum & karan back after 20 years, she was more close to karan, soo donn't be sure about anythings the feeling of character in ekta show keep change, bhoomi will be more care about Kn'son b'coz he was away of his family & his perants the turth will changed his life for ever & he will go throw same pain which already bhoomi went throw, when she get to know the turth about her birth & her real perants , soo bhoomi know the pain & feeling which kn'son will face it soon that will make her close to him. to make sure to be his big support in this hard time of his life

🤣maybe u r right.....

This is after all, an ekta kapoor's soap. Peoples feelings toward another people keep on changing everyday, and even worse, every second.

So, we never know what Bhoomi will actually do....😆 lets just wait and watch.😆

Originally posted by: mallika222

bhumi willsurely love kn son. but guys shobha too luved ansh but not more than karan. so bhumi will love kn son but no more than her bro manthan.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% agree with u...... a person loves the one with whom he/she grows up.....(thats just my opinion, so dont get offended)😛😳

muscleprotein thumbnail
talking of Bhumi, is she still around?
Ratree thumbnail
Originally posted by: muscleprotein

talking of Bhumi, is she still around?

Yes, romancing with Joydeep.....And following and giving tulsi's Bhasans to Nandini...😆😆