Posted: 16 years ago

Hellooo Friends!

Are you an organised person?

Are you a perfectionist in the way your notes are laid out? Or the way your files are organised?

Or are you laid back and messy about your work?

Honestly speaking, I'm one of the biggest perfectionists ever! My notes just have to be neat! Otherwise I end up writing them out again! 😳 And I get veryyyy irritated when people write on my work! πŸ˜†

Do you find yourself in the same situation as me? Please say I'm not the only obsessive one here? πŸ˜†

Love

College & Uni Dev Team

Originally posted by bollycrazy

Are you an organised person?

Yes and No, πŸ˜†

I won the award in my year for most organised, 😳 but I can be messy also.

Are you a perfectionist in the way your notes are laid out? Or the way your files are organised?Or are you laid back and messy about your work?

My files are all neat and organised when i have time to do it, however at the start start they are neat but as the year gets on, papers everywhere. πŸ˜†

Do you find yourself in the same situation as me? Please say I'm not the only obsessive one here? πŸ˜†

Noo im like that a bit too, they have to be clean, and re-able, most notes these days i just type up, and class notes will have to be readable.

My planner is neat and organised, and has work needs to be done, due dates etcπŸ˜‰

Nice Discussion Btw,πŸ˜›

I am both, my books are all organised and so is my room but during exams I have my books with me every where coz I study alotπŸ˜†

Well, I can't call myself organized.. but I wudnt call myself messy either. My notes are the most organized, but my locker is a nightmare! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳
hiya,

nice DOTW πŸ‘

And YES!!!!...i am organised, i just can not stand mess 🀒 πŸ˜† ...i just can not do it...even when i am studing i always make sure there is not 2 many books all around the floor or on my desk! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And my lockers n all r organised too. It's good that i am organised cuz it really helps.So yes, i am orgnised!I love to be organised! =]

xoxo
-Lara 😊
Edited by fly2me - 16 years ago
Well depends very frankly. Im a perfecitionist as far as my notes are concerned, bec confusing notes make it very messy and i dont feel like even looking at them so my notes are very organized.. However in day-to-day life im not organized.. My room is a mess and i love id dat way! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

I am both, my books are all organised and so is my room but during exams I have my books with me every where coz I study alotπŸ˜†

Same, In exam time i am also like that..Books, file, pens, highligters, ad more Papers everywhere, and i am somewher eunderneath all thatπŸ˜†

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Well depends very frankly. Im a perfecitionist as far as my notes are concerned, bec confusing notes make it very messy and i dont feel like even looking at them so my notes are very organized.. However in day-to-day life im not organized.. My room is a mess and i love id dat way! πŸ˜†

wow ur completely like me!!!!! πŸ˜† ditto!! i m perfectionist when it comes to school stuff.. my notes are superrrr neat..(unless i don't feel like writing.. thats when i have trouble reading my own writing lol) and binder n locker is also veryyy organized.
its just my room which is not rly tidy sometimes....ok.. always πŸ˜†but i like it cuz its easier to find stuff that way.. n when i clean it, after a couple of days it is messy again.. so i have given up!!
my gawdness! i'm probably the most disorganized person you'll ever meet lol :p you won't be able to see my floor ;) sometimes i do a bit of a clean up though which is like 3 times in a month. i'm not a perfectionist >.< being imperfect is what's perfect about me ^^
Awwww, I am so finicky about this - all the
time totally organized, can not stand surprises!!!
The only thing I hate in life is searching
for some thing - Keys in the ring, dirty clothes
in the laundry basket, books in the bookshelf,
dresses organized in the cupboard, Kitchen
devoid of dirty dishes, vegetables neatly
separated in polythene covers and stacked...
u name it, thats me!!! Obsessed??? yes, u could
call me that!!! 😳 😳