Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I FEEL ITS DIPIKA TO BE UNITED TO ARYAN.

She looks good and she acts finely too...

if anyone has seen the last episode whr S.S is being framed...

she handled the internal matters too well while aryan did the investigation. she is a nice person too, suave, sphisticated yet charming , with truth always still not devoid of  humanly deep feelings like her falling in love with aryan shows.

even she isnt jealous or panicky like shaina, so she has her good side too, though she sometimes irritate with being extra strict.

but imagine if she didnt supervise the activities, s.s crew cud land themselves in trouble by breaking law, though there intentions are good.

so we need someone as passioante and brilliant as aryan abt solving crime and someone efficient but official to take care of the tricky situations like dipika.

she may be orderly but not cold.

i think she(the actress) sud quit kyunki altogether and concentrate solely and soulfully on special squad. so that she has time for the show and she can go out with the men in the investigation process..

that wud bring her closer to aryan and him(aryan-bhanu) to her (dipika-gauri).

and even i think she is sexy in a strange way..she seemed very hott to me when she was firing bullets, although in full clothes, she had eroticism in aura i thought(which is absent in kyunki's nandini..strangely nandini seems boring to me but dipika interesting, suave,nice and sexy) , dont know it cud be me only

but u must agree their romance is superb....the last scene of their hug in particular.

anfd this is only the beginning...

lots and lots more to come.

😃 Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 18 years ago