Advice Corner

Friend in need - need help

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
How do you deal with this sorta person/situation:

"My friend was seeing someone for a long time..they were committed to each other..when it came for the time to decide on a date for the wedding and talk to the parents, out of the blue the guy calls up my friend and calls the whole thing off..he tells her to never call him again, and to forget him forever. My friend is devastated and I almost wanna kill him for doing this to my friend! "

Any advice wht i should do to help my friend get over such a selfish and horrid guy?? bcoz she still loves him a lot..and keeps putting her self esteem lower for him, when she is not able to see tht he is not into her anymore and totally cheated her..i tried many things and am not able to cheer her up.... please help...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
is there ny guy who likes her if yes thn tell him 2 prupose her nd if she acepted thn matter solve she forget him nd she start her new life if she say no then it prove tht she really love tht guy who cheeted on her thn go 2 da guy nd try 2 explain him nd tell him her situation
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *princess*15

is there ny guy who likes her if yes thn tell him 2 prupose her nd if she acepted thn matter solve she forget him nd she start her new life if she say no then it prove tht she really love tht guy who cheeted on her thn go 2 da guy nd try 2 explain him nd tell him her situation

well its not tht easy to forget ppl you love..and there r ppl who love her, but she loves him dearly..how can she forget him tht easily whom she had dreamed of having a life and family with.. and as for explaning to tht guy..well she could, only if he spoke to her..he does not want to do anything with her anymore...😡
*princess*15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

well its not tht easy to forget ppl you love..and there r ppl who love her, but she loves him dearly..how can she forget him tht easily whom she had dreamed of having a life and family with.. and as for explaning to tht guy..well she could, only if he spoke to her..he does not want to do anything with her anymore...😡

r u sure its love maybe thts her crush nd u try 2 explain him not her

coolkitty_23 thumbnail

r u sure its love maybe thts her crush nd u try 2 explain him not her

its not crush yaar..25 years mein crushes nahi hota na..it was all serious...they had started talking abt her marriage at her house n his..his parents also didnt have an issue...n he out of the blue just called it off..i have tired everything possible to  get her to move on in life..she has become so depressed n reserved..i hate to see her like this 😭
*princess*15 thumbnail

its not crush yaar..25 years mein crushes nahi hota na..it was all serious...they had started talking abt her marriage at her house n his..his parents also didnt have an issue...n he out of the blue just called it off..i have tired everything possible to  get her to move on in life..she has become so depressed n reserved..i hate to see her like this 😭

y did he do this 😡 

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Well, thts a million dollar question, and i'm so enraged at him, i would so wanna give him a piece of his own self to him and see how it feels to be cheated n dumped!!!! I am so heartbroken for my friend... 😭
*princess*15 thumbnail

Well, thts a million dollar question, and i'm so enraged at him, i would so wanna give him a piece of his own self to him and see how it feels to be cheated n dumped!!!! I am so heartbroken for my friend... 😭

u can just console her

coolkitty_23 thumbnail

u can just console her

that is where i need help in..i have tried..but have not been able to get her out of her depression...
NYC_gurl_17 thumbnail

How do you deal with this sorta person/situation:

"My friend was seeing someone for a long time..they were committed to each other ..when it came for the time to decide on a date for the wedding and talk to the parents, out of the blue the guy calls up my friend and calls the whole thing off..he tells her to never call him again, and to forget him forever. My friend is devastated and I almost wanna kill him for doing this to my friend! "

Any advice wht i should do to help my friend get over such a selfish and horrid guy?? bcoz she still loves him a lot..and keeps putting her self esteem lower for him, when she is not able to see tht he is not into her anymore and totally cheated her..i tried many things and am not able to cheer her up.... please help...

Okay! First off, the guy has issues. I guess he's afraid of commitment. I think its important to know why the guy left in the first place, otherwise your friend is going to keep wondering what she did wrong. Don't crowd her too much, i don't mean to sound rude or anything but try and give her some space as well and let her try and sort things out. I can understand her situation, she's depressed, and its not that easy to get out of. All i can say is to give it some time, she's going to mourn and cry but thats probably the best way for her to get over it. I hope that helps a little. I'm really sorry that happened but some people are just like that 😡 . I hope your friend feels better soon 😛 Edited by NYC_gurl_17 - 16 years ago