India-Forums (’’.)- ATTN: I-F MEMBERS - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by sonia_dmg

hey kajal... nothing much is up apart from the roof... 😆

yaar borrreeed without DMG 😆 😆 😆 i have just downloaded the 16th val spl episode... gonna watch it 2mrw 😳

u know what the sad part is..there isnt much AR but there is lots of RM, AA and even some SK....hehe! Ridhima's reaction was too funny and Armi jiju so cute..happy i said jiju!! lol

Kajal 😛

Originally posted by *Armaan*

u know what the sad part is..there isnt much AR but there is lots of RM, AA and even some SK....hehe! Ridhima's reaction was too funny and Armi jiju so cute..happy i said jiju!! lol

Kajal 😛

😆😆😆yep verrrry happy😃
i knowww no AR scenes... lekinnnn... monday 🥳 keerti dance andddd pizza boyyy😳
Hai..Monday thak toh mein maar jaongi! Haii..

Hehe..chalo ab party karte hain..

Armaan jiju ka birthday hone wala hai! lol

Kajal 😛
I just realized if they said that Armaan's birthday is on feb 23rd...and actually included that scene in..then there must be something special happening..you know 23 is a saturday..so they might have a special episode next monday..with Ridhima throwing jiju a special party and..hai! Imagine that..

Kajal 😛
omg kajal i cant wait... kaash ridzy does some sortof party... like armaan did 1 wen she was IOTM

Originally posted by sonia_dmg

omg kajal i cant wait... kaash ridzy does some sortof party... like armaan did 1 wen she was IOTM

i know..aur jab armi bana sab udaas te! not fair!!

lol

Kajal 😛

i knwww... not fair... they shud giv HIM a party too 😳
They can give him a double party! Birthday and IOTM award..oh triple for getting his love! Haha..what say? We should plan it..and give the creatives our ideas..and threaten them that we wont watch DMG on tv until they give Armi a party! hehe..they messed up the celebration in chandigardh quite a bit!

Kajal 😛
hehe..socho agar hume aisa ek mauka milte toh hum kya karte? ..bas socho!

Kajal 😛