[NEWS] Prajin is Married to Sandra Jose

Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys,

Prajin is married to Sandra Jose.  Sandra Jose gave an interview to Kumudam. com.  the article can be found at:

http://www.kumudam.com/magazine/Kumudam/2008-02-20/pg4.php (you'll have to log into see the interview as well as lovely pictures)

Here is excerpts from the interview:

Why a secret marriage?

As usual, our love was not accepted by our parents, hence last october we ended up marrying secretly. 

Prajin's from Chennai, and you're from Trivendram...so how did you two fall in love?

I've always wanted to speak to Prajin (then Sun Music) and since I too was compeering, I was able to get a hold of his number.  At one point, we had to talk to each other everyday. 

Since Prajin's a hindu and i'm a christian, we ended up falling in love over the phone without seeing each other for about 2 and a half years.  At that time, I was doing my psychology degree, but as soon as our parents found out about it, they started opposing.  But I still wanted to meet Prajin hence I left to Chennai. 

I met Prajin and he calmed me down and told me not to worry about anything.  Then we went to Tiruchi to get married along with our friends.  No we're living at his house.  Prajin's family members are awesome.

Why so much undercover?

Since Prajin was part of the succesful Kadhalikka neramillai, we decided not to mention about all this love - marriage, which we felt might ruin the serial.  But how many days can we keep it a secret, so we decided to reveal the news on the weeks of Valentines days. 

So tell us about Prajin?

While talking over the phone, I thought he was a 'tough' man, but after getting to know him in person, I realized how sweet and soft he was.  I'm really lucky.

What are your future plans?

I've decided not to act anymore, and want to be a good wife to Prajin.  Prain's doing a fab job with compeering and serial, but I'd love to see him as a super hero. 

Were you aware of Prajin's fan (female) follwoing in Tamil Nadu?

Yes, I was aware of it!   He knows how to handle his fans.  In fact, many have gotten his number off me to talk to him, and I wasn't bothered at all.

- Sithukumar....

Well herez wishing the lovely couple a happy married life!  May you live happily ever after....😛

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 16 years ago

Hye gusy I jsu read sandra jose interview in kumudma and a Shockin news s dta prajin married sandra bak in october as dere were opposition frm deir families. Now dey r heldin a reception soon I will try to post the wole interview or if any oen else wnt to do it dey can. I wish them a very hppy life.

Edited by Shalinikanthan - 16 years ago
thx shalini for sharing the news. I wish the couple a happy future and married life ahead.

few pic of  prajin wife

Edited by kabee - 16 years ago
tanx for information
je croyais quil allait se marier avec mallika mais bon merci
thanks aisha & shalini for the news. i've merged both the threads.

congrats to prajin 👏
Hi I'm new to this forum.. Thanks for the info Aisha...
I wish Prajin and Chandra Happy married life... 👏
Hey ada grace its sandra aand nt chandra from kni
Thanks for correcting me sis...
woh, congrats Prajin. She looks preety 😳