Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by chatterbox

🀣

hansa and her bloopers

cudnt resist putting her fav emoticon here

what a joker hehee

Haan-haan hass lo hass lo - what could be more appropriate than leaving the forum laughing at my bloopers!!!πŸ˜† No rona-dhona like you said!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We spent many happy hours on the forum na, so we should also leave happily!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Ananya_A

mitz u know na that my english is extra special, i wrote mishtake deliberatelyπŸ˜†

P.S. hansa di i think CHITKU is cool for MiteshπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Done!!! So now we shall all call him Chitku!!!🀣 I know he's going to kill me for this!!!🀣

I am feeling so bad, as I can't come online often enough and contribute...Sigh am going to miss this parivaar... 😭
Originally posted by hansa

Haila - I thought Mallu had changed her user-id!!! Dekha hamara kamaal - jaate-jaate bhi sabko hassa diya!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I should have written Chutku instead of Chutki then!!!πŸ˜†

Hansa  tum ne is baar Aadmi ko aurat bana diya... Hey bhagwan....🀣v🀣🀣🀣

Jai Blooper queen keee.This is one of your best bloopers.....

Tell me one thing how come only the BACCHA gang knew  Magnificent was  was a boy and not a girl..

Kuch toh gadbad hai...

Originally posted by Dimdim

Hansa  tum ne is baar Aadmi ko aurat bana diya... Hey bhagwan....🀣v🀣🀣🀣

Jai Blooper queen keee.This is one of your best bloopers.....

Tell me one thing how come only the BACCHA gang knew  Magnificent was  was a boy and not a girl..

Kuch toh gadbad hai...

Arre, our bachha party is ustaad, don't you know. Not bholi-bhali like us!!!πŸ˜‰ 

Unfortunately whenever I've welcomed a guy to our forum, he has done an about turn and run away!!!πŸ˜†

Done!!! So now we shall all call him Chitku!!! I know he's going to kill me for this!!!

No, I don't agree. I reserve the right to call me Chitku for Hansa di. This way I can kill the rest off (JJKNians). 🀒 πŸ˜†

Anu your english is, ahem, too sweet. Everyone who will read it will get diabetes. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Haan-haan hass lo hass lo - what could be more appropriate than leaving the forum laughing at my bloopers!!! No rona-dhona like you said!!! We spent many happy hours on the forum na, so we should also leave happily!!!

Everyone has enjoyed this forum. IF started from this section. If anyone would like a preview of IF's infancy then say so here and I will paste print screens.

Originally posted by magnificent me

No, I don't agree. I reserve the right to call me Chitku for Hansa di. This way I can kill the rest off (JJKNians). 🀒 πŸ˜†

Anu your english is, ahem, too sweet. Everyone who will read it will get diabetes. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Everyone has enjoyed this forum. IF started from this section. If anyone would like a preview of IF's infancy then say so here and I will paste print screens.[/QUOTE]

Ohh I would like to see them!!😊

Originally posted by laddoo598

Me too 😊

Originally posted by laddoo598

Right. I have got four screen shots since most of them look similar:

The first one is March 2003. I am sure you are all aware that india-forums.com had the domain kg2pg.net:

Link to image: https://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6079/image7pe2.png

The next one is Feb 2004:

Link: https://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8516/image4qw4.png

The next image is March 2004:

Link: https://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3356/image2tc6.png

The final image is June 2004:

Link: https://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5401/image8pr1.png

I am sorry I didn't post any for 2005, but most of us joined near the time so I thought it wouldn't make sense.

The "no new posts" or "view last post" images on the screen shots above didn't show up because those images don't exist.

If any of you are thinking how I got these images then don't worry, I don't know Vijay's password.πŸ˜† I used a website called "thewaybackmachine" which stores archives of websites.

Enjoy!😊

Cool Job Chitku..if I may also call you that????

I remember checking seeing the website during that time.

And please tell us or solve our puzzle why only the girls were aware of you ?????huh... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and we all assumed it was our Mallika.