Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Cool Job Chitku..if I may also call you that????

I remember checking seeing the website during that time.

And please tell us or solve our puzzle why only the girls were aware of you ?????huh... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and we all assumed it was our Mallika.

Urmm only Anu and chatterbox know me from this section. The others don't because the last time I came to this section I was made the center of attention so I stopped coming. Maybe that is why people thought I was Mallika (god knows who) because my ID starts with an "m" πŸ˜› and I came back after a long time  (I am assuming she hasn't been here for some time).

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I joined in the forum lte but really enjoyed all the moments of this forum !! Please keep the videos and the differnt discussions for us to see and read !! I know the reruns will nee hapen again and I hope we can atleast PM each other and disuss it!!
Please Keep all the vidoe linked in the rerun videos setion and we can see and download them

Thanks
Shanti
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: magnificent me

Urmm only Anu and chatterbox know me from this section. The others don't because the last time I came to this section I was made the center of attention so I stopped coming. Maybe that is why people thought I was Mallika (god knows who) because my ID starts with an "m" πŸ˜› and I came back after a long time  (I am assuming she hasn't been here for some time).

Ahhhh, you must have got to know them in the DYND section right??????😊

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

oh ya  sure i know mitesh but i knew him from dynd section where we had a blast and i had a great time threatening him and guess what he thought about me

hehe mitesh shud i tell all kyaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but thats no reason to run away from jjkn forum  isnt it

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hansa

Ahhhh, you must have got to know them in the DYND section right??????😊

Through BIG BOSS actuallyπŸ˜† Now Dr. Mitesh drops into IF for Videos and his best friendπŸ˜† 

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Through BIG BOSS actuallyπŸ˜† Now Dr. Mitesh drops into IF for Videos and his best friendπŸ˜† 

Best friend!!! hmmm!!!πŸ€” Now who is this "best friend" I wonder!!!πŸ˜‰

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Best friend!!! hmmm!!!πŸ€” Now who is this "best friend" I wonder!!!πŸ˜‰

I don't know...these days he/she has disappeared. Yes I did get to know Anu and chatterbox from DYND. Ghundi did threaten me a lot. I had to bend a lot of rules.

So where will of you go next after the this sectioned has been archived? I know Anu has been following Apu round and has ended up in the RKB section.πŸ˜†

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

I don't know...these days he/she has disappeared. Yes I did get to know Anu and chatterbox from DYND. Ghundi did threaten me a lot. I had to bend a lot of rules.

So where will of you go next after the this sectioned has been archived? I know Anu has been following Apu round and has ended up in the RKB section.πŸ˜†

Best friend bhi kehte ho aur yey bhi nahin maloom ki he hai ki she!!!πŸ€”

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

disappeared?I thought the member is still very active on IF..πŸ˜†

We will be shifting to JJKN fan Club once the section is archived.πŸ˜›

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Best friend bhi kehte ho aur yey bhi nahin maloom ki he hai ki she!!!πŸ€”

I know the BEST FRIEND...should I guess...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰