Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr. Fraud thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks a lot for all of your lovely comments. I am going to post the second part.Please read n atleast give 5 comments 😊
Mr. Fraud thumbnail

Kanan was supervising the arrangements for the rehersals as well as the decorations as Kripa was coming to the studios after one week. All dancers of the troop were present therebut there was no sign of Angad yet. A disgusted Kanan looks at her watch and dials Angad cell no.
Angad: Hello.
Kanan(in an angry tone): Where are you?
Angad: I am on my way. I will be there in an hour.
Kanan:  What? In an hour? Tum kahan ho Angad? Ghar se reheresal hall pahunchane mein sirf half an hour lagta hai. Aur Naina ne mujhe bataya tha ki tumhe ghar se nikale hue 40 minute ho chuke hain.
Angad: To tum meri jasoosi bhi karne lagi ho?
Kanan: Karni padti hai. Tumhara koi bharosa nahi hai.
Angad: Theek hai. Phir tum jasoosi karti raho. Main ek ghante mein pahunchta hoon.
Saying this, he disconnects the line.
Kanan: Hello! Hello! (Totally disgusted) Go to hell. I m not going to tolerate this.
At the same time, a voice came from behind her.
V: You r not going to tolerate what?
Kanan found the voice familier and turned back n she was delighted to find someone there.
Kanan: So the dreamgirl of million of boys n the most wanted female rockstar of India is here. Welcome back Miss Kripa Sharma.
Saying this, she moves two steps back  n hugged Kripa who was equally delighted n pleased.
Kripa: Thanks a lot Kanan for such a great welcome. (Looking at the decoration) Awww..... that's my favorite flowers.
Kanan: I know. That's why i ordered them.
Kripa: Well, what else could i expect from Miss Kanan? The perfectionist.
Kanan(pulling up her collar): Thanks a lot.
Saying this, they both giggled and hugged again.
Kanan: It's so good to see you back.
Kripa: I know. Waise tum kis par gussa ho rahi thi?
Kanan: Oh leave that. Wohi purana mamla. Rockstar Angad Khanna aur uske starry tantrums.
Kripa: Kya? Angad abhi tak nahi aaya? Lekin wahan se aane mein to sirf half an hour lagta hai.
Kanan: Agar woh ghar se seedha yahan aaye tab na. Pata nahi ghar se nikal kar kahan kahan jaata hai?
Kripa: Don't worry , aaj main uski khabar leti hoon. Waise main to time par hoon na.
Kanan: U r always on time Kripa , par ye Angad.....
Kripa: Ok now don't spoil your mood. I have a plan.
Saying this they made a plan and the eyes of both starts glitterring after that.

After sometime, Angad enters into the rehersal hall n found Kanan busy in her work .
Angad: Hi sweetheart.
Kanan raises her eyelids and stares at him in anger.
Angad(with a cunning smile on his lips): Ohhhh ..... lagta hai someone is going to explode. Maine kaha tha naa.... Angad khanna se kabhi panga mat lena. Ho gaya na tumhara aadha din bekar. Ab chalo, rehersal karte hain.
Saying this, he starts moving towards the stage, whereas Kanan keeps on sitting at her place.Angad looked back at her n was a bit surprised.
Angad: Kya hua?
Kanan: Rehersals kya akele karoge?
Angad: Kya matlab?
Kanan: Matlab maine ajj poore troop ko off de diya.
Angad(totally shocked): What?
Kanan: Itna shocked hone ki koi jaroorat nahi hai. Tum hi rehersals par 2 and half an hour late ho. Woh log bhi tumhara intezaar karte karte thak gaye the. Main kya karti?
Angad was like ",oh shit. Isko sabaq sikhane ke chakkar mein maine apna ek din waste kar diya". Kanan smiled at her victory . She got up from her seat and comes near Angad who had never expected anything like that.
Kanan: i think now u have learned what could be the result of throwing starry tantrums in front of Kanan Malhotra. Aur agar tumne ye dobara kiya to phir tumse main nahin Naina baat karengi.
Angad(with a proud smile): So what? Maine tumhara aaj ka din to kharaab kar hi diya.
Kanan: Don't be so happy. Balki aaj to mujhe bahut kaam hai. Tumhare rehersals ke chakkar mein main doosre kaam nahi kar paati thi. But now today i am free. To main is din ka poora poora use karungi. Sochna tumhe hai. Ki tum apna baaki ka din kaise bitaoge?
Angad: Haah! Angad ke paas ladkiyon ki kamin nahi hai. Aadha aadha ghanta sab ke saath bitaunga. Mera time paas ho jaayega.
Kanan: Is that so? Then all the best.
At the same time, a female voice came from behind them.
V: Waise kya main jaan sakti hoon ki woh kaun kaun se ladkiyan hain?
Angad turned on hearing that voice and felt like some one has pulled of the floor under his feets.
Angad(totally shocked n starts stammering): K....Kripa.. T.Tum ya.....haan. Tu... (Saying this he looked at Kanan who again had that winning smile on her face) I... am..I am
Kanan: Oh sorry Angad. Main to tumhe batana hi bhool gayi ki Kripa bhi aaj wapas aane wali hai.
Angad gave a hard stare to her n Kanan was enjoying his state.
Angad(Looking at Kripa): Lekin ... tumha..ri....(clearing his throat) tumhari gaadi to parking mein nahin hai.
Kripa: Woh maine peeche wali parking mein khadi ki thi. Maine socha tha ki tumhe surprise doongi. Lekin yahan aakar to tumne hi mujhe surprise de diya. Thank u so much.
Saying this, she started leavig from there.
Angad: Kripa... Kripa meri baat to suno.
Kripa makes her way out of the door.
Angad: Oh god...(Looking at Kanan) Tumhe to main dekh loonga. I am not going to spare u.
Kanan: Agar tum zinda bache to shaam ko phir milenge.
Angad followed where Kripa had gone and Kanan too leaves from there to finish off her pending works.

Preview: Angad remembering his college days😉

Mr. Fraud thumbnail
thanks a lot Sujata. Well Nishant ki entry mein abhi thoda time lagega but he will be there in Angad's flashback 😉 . Waise thanks a lot for comments . I will continue after getting mpre comments 😳
dishu thumbnail
hey cool fan fic..
i just read the parts..its awesome..
continue soon..cant wait for deir meeting part 😳 😳
Mr. Fraud thumbnail
thanks a lot. will continue soon 😊 😉
Hiten-GauriFan thumbnail
Interesting story...waiting for Nishanth's intro...and his & kanan's relationship
dishu thumbnail
hey yaar pls continue...loved ur story.
its really intresting 😳 😳
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
luvely part man...
I read it it was such a nice part...

I don't knw but i feel dat d way she is fighting wid angad.. she will make a double blast wid Nishant as nishant is d masters of angad in flirting naaaa 😆
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@NishuKanny at last u updatez ur FF. thx..

it was luvely part. I was so deeply involve in dis FF.

I just luv angad n nishant jodi yaar. dey were nt 2gether shwn yet but den also dey make a nice paur of best frndz... epsecailly angu horrible foul lang 4 nishu
creddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely part...can't wait to read the rest of their antics...Love Angad's & Hiten's pair..they rock as best friendsEdited by creddy - 16 years ago