Kutumb

Kuch to Hai(The hidden truth) Part6 Page7 - Page 3

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
aww 👏 wow grt ff..i ddnt cm 2 kutumb forum except 4 quick look arounds 4 sm tm..otherwise i wudn't have missed this 😊 .....
js wow wow wow awsome FF 👏 👏 👏
4m nw on im deffa gonna 2 be 1 f ur regular fans...i read da whole story up 2 nw n 1 go 😃
im waiting 4 more n more kanan n nishanth scenes 😍 😍 ...
dnt knw y ...bt i also js love da name Kanan...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
soooo chweettt.......

luvely updatez.

I m flattered by seeing nishu in dis all get up, character n luk..

creddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a sweet part...simply love Nishanth's character...can't wait to raed when Nishanth & Kanan will come face to face..I think there will be fireworks
sadly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwww awesome yar plz post next part sooooooooooooooooon i can't wait 😛
Mr. Fraud thumbnail
thanks a lot for all those lovely cooments. Here's the next part. It's a big one for which all of u were waiting so i am expecting a lot of comments. Just don't write do continue , i want big comments .Well i am honest. Please be honest in giving your comments  😊
Edited by Mr. Fraud - 16 years ago
Mr. Fraud thumbnail

Part 6 :

Final day of their college, the convocation day. Everyone was complimenting each other.

Nishant and Angad hugged each other.

Angad: Congrats.

Nishant: To u too buddy.

Naina annd Kartik comes there.

Naina: Congratualtions Nishant.

Nishant(with a smile on his lips): Thanks Auntie.

Kartik: Why r u not coming with us? Isi bahane tumhari India ki trip bhi ho jaayegi.

Nishant: I really wanted to. But u know. My uncle is not well so i have to leave. Mummy papa ke ek car accdient mein chale jaane ke baad unhone hi mera poori tarah khayal rakha. He is very special to me. (Looking at angad) But i promise. Main India jaroor aaunga. Kab aur kaise? Ye to nahi bata sakta lekin aaunga jaroor. Angad jaanta hai ke mere wahan aane ka ek purpose bhi hai.

Naina: Theek hai Nishant . We will wait for u.

Nishant: Thanks Auntie. I will definitley come.

After that, they all congratulated their friends.

Kartik: Chalein Angad.

Angad nodded silently n looked at Nishant who was looking at him. They hate to cry, but still both of them were having tiny droplets in thier eyes.

They hugged for the final time.

Angad: I will definitely miss u buddy.

Nishant: Me too. They both seperated them selves.

Nishant(looking at Angad): Aur haan, jaisa hai waise hi rehna. Badalne ya sudherne ki jaroorat nahi hai. Samjha.

Angad nodded with smile and then both of them parted their ways to leave for their destinations.

Flashback ends.

Angad rubs off the tears coming into his eyes and looked at Kanan who was looking at him.

Angad(trying to smile): Uske baad hamari aksar phone par baatein hoti rehti thi.  Lekin picchle teen saalon se  we were not in touch. Main apne career mein itna busy ho gaya aur uska ka bhi koi phone nahi aaya. Ab mujhe uske baare mein kuch pata nahi. Woh kahan hai, kaisa hai, kya kar raha hai, mujhe kuch pata nahi.

Kanan comes near him and puts her hand on his shoudler.Angad looks at him and smiles.

Kanan: Mujhe pata nahi tha ki Angad Khanna is so sensetive . Main to yahi samajhti thi ki Angad is naughty, angad is stubborn, angad is flirt but.....

Angad: I hate to admit but it's true. Hum chahe kitna bhi chupa lein lekin jo log humein acche lagte hain, kahin na kahin hum unke liye sensitive ho hi jaate hain.

Kanan: He is so lucky. Ki uske paas tumhare jaisa dost hai.

Angad: Lucky to main hoon. Kyunki aaj ke jamane mein jahan ek best friend milna mushkil hota hai, (looking at Kanan)mere paas do do hain.

Kanan(trying to tease him): Agar tumhe ye kehna accha lagta hai to theek hai, but main tumhe bata doon, tumhare aise kehne se mere attitude mein koi change nahin aane wala. You have to report me at sharp 9 Am in the studious tomorrow, warna phir Naina ko tum jawaab dena.

Angad(a little bit irritated): U know what? I hate u.

Kanan: I know . Me too.

They both stared  each other for sometime. Then slowly a smile appeared on their lips and they hugged each other. At the same time, the phone in Angad's room ranged. They released each other and Kanan picked up the phone.

Kanan: Hello.

From the other end, someone told something after hearing which Kanan eyes became wide .

Kanan(with anxiety in her voice): Kya? Kaise?

Angad was looking at her and understood by looking at her reactions that something is wrong.

Kanan: Theek hai, hum abhi pahunchte hain.

Saying this, she put down the receiver n looked at Angad.

Angad: Kya hua Kanan? Tum itna pareshaan kyun ho?

Kanan looked at Angad and was unable to decide whether to tell him or not.

Angad: Please Kanan, batao kya hua?

Kanan(with great difficulty): Angad...... woh.... woh.... Kripa ....ka....

Angad was deeply shocked after hearing the name of Kripa. His heart starts beating with double speed.

Angad: Kya hua Kripa ko? (Shaking Kanan voilently) Batao Kanan, kya hua Kripa ko?

Kanan: Angad ...woh.... Kripa ka......... (in one breath)Kripa ka accident ho gaya hai Angad.

Angad became a statue with shock after hearing that.

Kanan: Lekin she is all right . Usko koi serious injury nahi hui hai.

Angad(without paying attention on her words): Kahan?

Kanan: Life line hospital.

After hearing that, Angad leaved from his room like a storm and Kanan knew that he is not going to stop.

Lifeline hospital:

Angad enters into the ward where Kripa was shifted after her treatment. Naina was sitting with her.He looked carefully at her. She was having a bandage on her hand and a plaster on her left hand. He comes near her silently and sits on the chair.Kripa looked at him and smiled. She looked at him carefully as it was evident from his face that he was worried for her.

Angad: Kaisi ho?

Kripa(smiling): I am fine.

Naina: Kartik aur Kanan kahan hai?

Angad: Woh log poilice mein report likhane gaye hain.

Kripa(a little bit shocked): Report? lekin kyun?

Angad was a little bit surprised after that.

Angad: Ye tum pooch rahi ho Kripa? Tum jaanti ho tum par do baar attack ho chuka hai. Koi tumhe nuksaan pahuchana chahta hai.

Kripa: Oh come on Angad. Ye ek co incidence bhi to ho sakta hai.

Angad: Coincidence sirf ek baar hota hai Kripa. Baar baar nahi. Aurr ye tum bhi jaanti ho.

Before Kripa could say anything, Naina supports Angad.

Naina: Angad sahi keh raha hai Kripa. (To Angad) Tumne bilkul sahi kiya Angad. (Getting up) Acha to main chalti hoon. Tum dono baithkar baatein karo. (To Kripa) Apna khayal rakhna Kripa.

Kripa: Jee aunty.

Naina leaves from there and Kripa looks at Angad , who wasvisbly upset.

Kripa: Accha baba, tum bilkul sahi ho. Bas. Ab to gussa chodd do.

Angad looked at Kripa who was smiling at her.

Angad: Comeon Kripa. Tum hans rahi ho. Tum jaanti ho meri kya halat ho gayi thi? Tumhe darr nahi lag raha kripa.

Kripa: Kabhi kabhi lagta hai. (Putting hand on his hand) Lekin jab tumhe apne paas paati hoon , to chala jaata hai. Jaanti hoon na ki tum mujhe kuch nahi hone doge.

Angad comes closer to her n hugs her tightly.

Angad: Haan Kripa. Main tumhe kuch nahi hone doonga , kuch nahi.

Kripa(taking him in her arms): I know Angad. I know.

They both were so lost in each other that they didn't look at Kanan standing at the door of the room watching them silently. Unknowingly a tear rolls down her cheek and she wipes it off.

She leaves from there silently without disturbing them.

Night: 2 Am.

Kanan was sleepless that night. She got up from her bed and looked outside. It was a thundering night and looked like it is going to rain till the morning. But this thunder was nothing as compared to the storm taking place in her heart.She closed the window  n again tried to sleep, but it was invane. She again got up and this time moved towards her drawer. She opened her drawer and starts searching something. After a little effort she found out that thing which was a photograph of a child againg near  about 12 years

jackie from Khichdi

She kept on looking at it for sometime and her eyes starts shedding tears. She toched it with her hands, murmured " I love u" and closes the drawer taking out the photograph.

Morning: The alarm ranged at sharp 6 Am. Kanan got up n took a quick bath. She was about to leave when she got  her attetion on the pic kept near her pillow. She puts in back into the drawer and locks it.

After sometime, she comes out of the house getting ready in a red and grey top white grey pant . It was a sunny day so she putted on her light brown googles and now she was looking breath takingly beautiful. She was looking back while moving ahead and as a result bumped into someone and all her stuff falls down.

",Offo, dekh kar nahi chal sakte kya"? She roared getting busy in picking up his stuff without looking at the person.

", Ye to main aapse bhi keh sakta hoon". The person replied.

She becomes a little bit irritated after hearing that n looked at the person. The person, who looked so confident, wearing a blue denim shirt with sky blue jeans. His eyes were small but filled with naughtiness andcovered with same type of goggles . His height was nearly about 5'11 or 6'0. His face was cute rather than hot but she understood that he is kinda a flirt by the type of looks on his face.The person on the other hand , was totally in heaven after looking at her. She is so beautiful, he never ever had seen such a girl in his entire life. Covered from top to bottom, big eyes filled with anger and covered under same time of googles, great height, perfect figure, lovely lips and a face like angels. And she was dressed to kill.

The person bends down to help her in collecting her stuff but was unable to took his eyes off her for even a single second.

Kanan who was observing it very carefully, got more irritated after that and got up with all her stuff .

",Thanks a lot". She said ungreatfully.

", Thanks kis baat ka. Galti to meri thi. I am sorry".He replied without getting his eyes off her.

Kanan looked at him and found him looking at without blinking an eye. She was getting more and more irritated.

The man was looking at her and unconciously start murmuring

Na Hogi Mohabbat Mujhe Kisi Se Tere Siwa
Na Rahi Ab Zaroorat Kisi Ki Tere Siwa

Dhondh Rahi Thi Yeh Ankhain Jisko Sadiyoon Se
Duniya Mein Woh Chehra Kisi Ka Nahi Tere Siwa.

Kanan who was irritated to the height of death , waves her hand in front of his eyes.

Kanan(waving her hand): Hello?

M(cominmg out of his deaths): Unhh.. sorry.

Kanan: Aap abhi kuch keh rahe the shayad?

M: Aapko dekhne ke baad main kuch kehne layak hi kahan raha?

Kanan(in a highly irritated tone): Hello. Aap hain kaun?

M: Yehi to main janna chahta hoon. Main hoon kaun? Kya aap mujhe bata sakti hain.

Now Kanan was like killimg this man. He is so irritating.

Kanan(showing her the finger): Listen you.

M: Jee, main to dekh hi rahan hoon, aur kuch aur dekhne ka mann hi nahin karta.

At the same time, Naina comes out of the house  hearing Kanan's voice and found Kanan talking to somone.

Naina(coming out): Arre, kya hua? Subah subah kiise ladh rahi hai?

Kanan: Dekhiya na Naina . Subah subah ye.....

Naina looked at the person and became overjoyed with happiness.

Naina: Nishant!!!!!!!! Oh my god. After so much time.

Nishant(with a smile on his face): How are u Aunty?

Kanan was like Nishant??😕 He isNishant. The best friend of Angad. Ofcourse he must be Nishant? Who else can be a flirt like this other than Angad.

Naina(hugging him): I am fine beta. How r u?

Nishant: I am fine Auntie.

They both released each other.

Naina: It is almost 5 years. (To Kanan) Kanan. Ye Nishant hai. Angad ka college friend. (To Nishant) Aur ye Kanan.

Nishant(looking at her): Kanan. Angad se bahut suna tha college mein tumhare baare mein.

Kanan just gave a mere smile after hearing that.

Nishant(giving his hand for a handshake): Nishant Arora.

Kanan looked at him and shakes hand with him.

Kanan: Kanan. Kanan Malhotra.

Nishant(with a naughty look): Such a beautiful name.

Kanan(kinda avoiding him): Thanks.

Naina: Angad tumhe dekhkar kitna khush hoga. Come let's go inside.

Nishant: Jee aunty. (To Kanan) Aap andar nahi aayengi?

Kanan: Jee nahi. Mujhe kuch kaam hai.

Nishant: Ok then, see u in the evening.

Saying this, he gave his cunning smile n Kanan's blood starts boiling.

Nishant and Naina goes inside, whereas Kanan starts moving her steps towards her car.

Kanan(totally disgusted): What a cheap man?

Precap:
On the dinner table.

Nishant: Kanan ji, i am new to Mumbai. So do u mind me showing some places here?
Kanan: Sorry Nishant. Lekin mujhe bahut kaam hai. Tum Angad se kyun nahi kehte. He will definitely show u.
Angad: Arre, ye kya baat hui? U know na ki mujhe Kripa se milne jaana hai.
Kanan looked at him as if she is going to kill him

Edited by Mr. Fraud - 16 years ago
sadly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😳 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 😊 u r mind bloing 👏 i love this part 🤗 yar plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post net part very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn iam happy 🥳 [:D/] 🥳 🥳
Hiten-GauriFan thumbnail
Simply loved this part...Awww Nishanth & Kanan's fisrt meeting was so cute............Would love to read more on Nishanth teasing Kanan...Hope Kanan is not in love with Angad...whose photo was that....and who is trying to kill Kripa.
Mr. Fraud thumbnail
thanks a lot for such lovely comments. I will definitely post the next part as soon as possible. Thanks once again 😊
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good going, Nishant being one of my favourite characters Hiten has ever portrayed, I just had to read this. Although your portrayal of Nishant is slightly different from the one in KYPH, it's still very interesting.
Looking forward to more of Kanan and Nishant. 😛