Kuch to Hai(The hidden truth) Part6 Page7 - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by sandali_

Good going, Nishant being one of my favourite characters Hiten has ever portrayed, I just had to read this. Although your portrayal of Nishant is slightly different from the one in KYPH, it's still very interesting.
Looking forward to more of Kanan and Nishant. 😛

slightly diffrent. it's totatlly diffrent. Nishant is also one of my favorite characters but Hiten looks at his best playing casanova and flirtuous roles.😊Taht's why, thanks a lot i will post next part as soon as possible😊

well thx u so much 4 wonderful part.

nishant is 2 much.... but wht is dis kanan didn't even gve him a luk. damn . if i wuld b in her place i wuld hve faint dat tym lukin dat him

Originally posted by k-ekta fan

well thx u so much 4 wonderful part.

nishant is 2 much.... but wht is dis kanan didn't even gve him a luk. damn . if i wuld b in her place i wuld hve faint dat tym lukin dat him

that's why she is Kanan Agrawal😉. it's not easy to impress her. And for Nishant, it is alomst impossible as she loves someone from the depth of her heart. Who is he and who's trying to kill kripa is all about this ff is .So stay tuned and i will be right back. TC and thanks a lot for such lovely comments

awwwww 😳 mind blowing ,awsome,fantastic,fabulous👏 i simply love this part 🤗 yaar plzz plzz plzz post da next part very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn iam happy 🥳

wow nice intro f Nishant👍🏼

awwwwwwwwwwwwww...Kanan n Nishant...their 1st meeting.😍..i simply adore both f tem..😳

cant wait 2 read da next parttttttttttttttttttt😳

Part 6:

12 PM

Kanan was in her office waiting for Angad. But somewhere deep in her heart, she knew that today Angad will not come and the day is going to be a waste. However she phoned called Naina to confirm all this.

Naina: Hello!

Kanan: Hello naina. Angad kahan hai?

Naina: Angad to Nishant ke saath abhi abhi nikal gaya. Par tu kahan hai.

Kanan: Office mein.

Naina: Kya? Tujhe acchi tarah pata tha na ki aaj Nishant aaya hai to Angad office nahi aayega, phir bhi tu office chali gayi.Chal , jaldi se jaldi ghar wapas aa.

Kanan(making an excuse): Nahi Naina. Really aaj office mein bahut kaam hai. Woh nibtakar mujhe doosre kuch kaam bhi poore karne hai. Main shaam tak hi aa paungi.

Naina: Lekin tu hi to keh rahi thi ki tujhe Nishant se milna hai? Phir aaj woh ghar aaya hai to tu kaam nikla kar baith gayi hai.

Kanan: Main usse kisi aur din mil lungi Naina. Aaj Angad aur Nishant dono itne din baad mile hai, let's not disturb them.

Naina: Tu bhi ajeeb hai.....

Kanan(cutting her short): Theek hai Naina. Mujhe bahut kaam hai, see u in the evening.

Saying this, she puts the receiver down.

Kanan: Waise hi ye Angad theek time par nahi aata tha, aur ab to use bahana bhi mil gaya. Uska dost jo aaya hai. Aur dost bhi kaisa. Usko to dekhkar hi lagta hai. Na to woh khud kuch kaam karta hoga, na hi kisi aur ko karne deta hoga. Nowwhat should i do?(Thinking for sometime) Whatever this is your life Kanan malhotra and u have to do work.

Thinking this, she got up from her chair and entered into another room.

Angad and Nishant were together and today the happiness in Angad's heart was getting reflected on his face through his eyes and expressions.

Angad(Looking at Nishant):Yeh Dosti Tere Dam Se Hai - 2
Nishant(smiling and looking at Angad):Ha Yeh Dosti Tere Dam Se Hai
Yeh Dosti Tere Dam Se Hai
Angad(pointing at Nishant):Tu Zindagi

Nishant(pointing back at him)- Tu zindagi
Saari Khushi Tere Dam Se Hai - 4

Angad(removing his finger and again pointing him)
Tu Zindagi kasam se hai

Nishant:Saari Khushi Tere Dam Se Hai -2

Together:Yeh Dosti Tere Dam Se Hai - 2

They reached at the place where some punjabi people were singing and dancing and they joined them.

Angad:

Main Kitna Tanha Tha Ai Dost Ek Tere Bina
Tera Dil Bhi Tha Khali Khali Dekh Mere Bina

Nishant:
Tu Jo Mila Aaisa Laga Bikhra Hua Sapna Saja

Angad(hugging him tightly)
Mohabbat Ki Bahaaron Se Yeh Daaman Bhar Diya Tune
Yeh Daaman Bhar Diya Tune - 2
Meri Viraan Raahon Mein Ujala Kar Diya Tune
Ujala Kar Diya Tune
Aa Yeh Roshni Tere Dam Se Hai

Nishant

Saari Khushi Tere Dam Se Hai - 2
Together again:Yeh Dosti Tere Dam Se Hai - 2

They moved ahead and Nishant starts singing
Nishant:

Koi Poochhe Jo Mujhse Ke Woh Rab Kaisa Hai

(Looking at Angad and extending his hand)
Use Bata Du Ke Woh Mere Yaar Jaisa Hai

Angad(turining emotional and holding his hand)
Kasmon Mein Tu Vaado Mein Tu
Har Pal Rahe Yaadon Mein Tu

Nishant:(Coming near him and ruffling his hair like a small school boy)
Meri Duniya Mere Armaan Meri Pehchaan Tujhse Hai
Meri Pehchaan Tujhse Hai - 2
Mere Jeevan Meri Dhadkan Meri Toh Jaan Tujhse Hai
Meri Toh Jaan Tujhse Hai
Aa Yeh Saans Bhi Tere Dam Se Hai
Angad(smiling )Yeh Dosti Tere Dam Se Hai - 2
Nishant(reciprocating his smile )

Ho Yeh Dosti Tere Dam Se Hai - 2
Nishant: Tu zindagi.

Angad: Tu zindagi

Nishant(patting his back and hugging him): Tu zindagi, kasam se hai

Angad:Saari Khushi Tere Dam Se Hai - 2
Nishant:Yeh Dosti Tere Dam Se Hai - 2

After enjoying the whole afternoon and sharing their experiences , they made their way to the hospital.

Nishant(entering into the hospital): Arre yaar, yahan mujhe kisse milwane laya hai.

Angad: Shhhhhh..... chup chaap chal. There's a surprise for u.

Nishant(with a sheepish smile): Surprise. Ok then.

They both entered into a ward and found a beautiful girl sleeping on the bed with her eyes closed.

Nishant: ye....

On hearing the voice, Kripa opened her eyes and found Angad with an unknown person. Ofcourse the person looks gentle from appearence this time. White suit with blue shirt inside, perfectly done hairs and with a heart warming smile.

Angad(sitting next to kripa, putting his hand around her shoulder): Ye Kripa hai. Kripa Sharma. A famous Indian rockstar and my fiance.

Nishant(totally shocked): What?? Fiance.

Angad(introducing him to kripa): And Kripa. He is Nishant. Nishant Arora.

Kripa showed the same reaction as Nishant.

Kripa: No way.. Nishant Arora. Your best friend.... from Australia.

Angad nodded in affirmative and Kripa stands up and hugged Nishant.

Kripa: I am so happy to see u here. Angad ka koi bhi din aisa nahi gaya jab usne tumhe yaad na kiya ho. Jab bhi Angad mere saath hota tha, hamesha tumhari hi baatein karta tha. He missed u a lot. I am so happy ki Angad ki zindagi ke sabse bade occasion par tum uske saath ho.

Nishant: Isliye to main aaya hoon. (To Angad) Saale Kameene. Tune to kaha tha ki tu badlega nahi. Phir...(Looking at Kripa) But i don't blame u.(Looking at Kripa) Jab saamne chahnewala itna khoobsurat ho to tu to kya , main bhi badalne ko taiyaar hoon.

After hearing that, kripa blushed a little and Angad came in between Nishant and Kripa.

Angad(covering kripa): Tu kehna kya chahta hai? Tere iraade kya hai?

Nishant(understanding everything): Oh no no.. Tu mujhe gatat samajh raha hai. Mera aisa koi iraada nahi hai. I have seen so much love and passion in your eyes for her when u were introducing her. So don't worry, I know she is Kripa and not Cristy.

On the mentin of Cristy's name, Angad gave a hard stare to Nishant as if asking", Abe saale, marwayega kya"? while Nishant was looking at him with a blank expression as he was unable to understand the reason behind that look.

Kripa: Ye Cristy kaun hai?

Angad(trying to handle the situation): Aaaaaaa..... Koi nahi..... Woh hamari faculty thi......Kyun Nishant?

Nishant: Ha.... haan..... haan teacher thi. No need to worry.

Angad took a sigh of releif after finding Kripa satisfied with their answers.

Angad: Lagta hai. Ab humein chalna chahiye..(To Kripa) Tum aaram karo.

Kripa: But i am bored.

Angad: Comeon Kripa. Bas kal ka din aur hai. Parso to tumhe discharge mil hi jaayega.

Kripa: Ok ...as u wish. But parso se jyada main yahan nahi rukungi.

Angad: Ok baba. Now u go and take rest.

Saying this, he kissed her forehead and they both came out of her ward.

Nishant: Wow.. tu to sudhar gaya. Maine socha nahi tha ki tu itna badal jaayega.

Angad: Maine bhi nahi socha tha. But love is like that.

Nishant: Lekin ye hospital mein kya kar rahi hai?

The smile disappeared from angad's face and he looked at Nishant and narrates him the whole incident after listening to which Nishant too became tensed.

Nishant: Lekin aisa kaun ho sakta hai jiski dushmani Kripa se ho? Waise kya Kripa ki koi dushmani hai kisi ke saath.

Angad: Nahi.

Nishant: to phir koi underworld ki threat ka chakkar?

Angad: Nahi. Waise humein kuch samajh mein nahi aaya isliye humne police mein complaint file kar di hai.Par abhi tak police bhi usko dhoond nahi paayi hai. Kuh samajh mein nahi aa raha. Kaun hai jo Kripa ko maarna chahta hai.

Nishant looked at Angad and found him totally depressed and disappointed. He puts his hand on his shoulder.

Nishant: Don't worry Angad. I am sure he will be caught definitely one day.

Angad looks at him and smiles. They sits into the car and left for home.

In the car

Angad: Ab ghar chalkar tumhe ek aur khaas insaan se milata hoon.

Nishant: Main usse pehle hi mil chuka hoon.

Angad(a little bit shocked): Kisse?

Nishant(with a smile on his lips): Kanan. Kanan Malhotra.

Angad: Tu usse kab mil liya?

Nishant: Lo, subah sabse pehle usse hi to mulaqat hui thi. (Totally lost)And what an encounter. Her eyes, her face, her voice (Looking at Angad) Tune mujhe bataya nahi ki woh itni khoobsurat hai. 

Angad: Saale, tu phir se shuru ho gaya.

Nishant: Come on yaar. Tujhe kabhi usse pyaar nahi hua?

Angad: Nishant. She is my best friend. Just like u. Maine kabhi usse us nazar se nahi dekha.

Nishant: aur usne?

Angad: Haah........ woh. Arre woh to meri sabse badi dushman hai. Pyaar to kya, do shabd mithe keh de to bhi bahut samajhna. Hamesha mujhse ladti rehti hai.

Nishant: Aksar jahan ladai hoti hai, wahin pyaar hota hai. Maine kabhi pyaar kiya to nahin, lekin suna bahut hai. Waise tu itna cofident kaise hai ki uske dil mein tere liye kuch nahi hai. Ladkiyan aksar apne dil ki baat chupa letin hai.

Angad(looking at Nishant more seriouly): Tu kehna kya chahta hai?

Nishant: kehna nahi. Bas confirm karna chahta hoon. Tere dil mein uske liye kuch nahi hai na.

Angad: Nahi.

Nishant: Good. To phir mera raasta clear hai.

Angad: What?

Nishant: Aur nahi to kya? Itni khoobsurat Ladki . Woh bhi akeli. Accha lagta hai kya?

Angad: Tu baaz nahi aayega. Khair waise agar teri jagah koi aur hota aur usne Kanan ke baare mein aisa kuch kaha hota to main uska munh tod deta. But i think u deserve a better lesson. Theek hai, tu koshish kar , i hope tere dil ke siva aur koi part na toote.

Nishant: Tu mujhe challenge kar raha hai?

Angad: Challenge nahi kar raha. Advice de raha hoon.Tu aaj tak jitni bhi ladkiyon se mila hai, woh koi aur hongi. She is Kanan malhotra so stay away from her.

Nishant: Thanks for your advice. Waise tu to aise keh raha hai jaise woh Kanan nahi, Cannon hai.

Angad: Aisa hi samajh le. Mera kaam tha tujhe advice dena. Aage teri marzi.

Saying this, they entered through the main gate of their bunglow.

On the dinner table.
All of them were dining together. Nishant looked at Kanan who was eating silently. He kept on looking at her . Suddenly Naina spoke something and Nishant's attention got diverted.

Naina: Nishant.

Nishant: Hunh..... Jee auntie.

Naina:aaj itne dino baad khaane ka maza aa raha hai. Aisa lag raha hai ki koi apna bahut dino baad lautkar aaya hai. We are so happy ki tum itne mportant occasion par aaye ho.

Kanan(in her mind): Mera to khaana gale se neeche hi nahi utar raha. Ye yahaan kab tak rukega.

Naina: Waise tumhara saaman kahan hain? Mujhe batao, main phone karke mangwa leti hoon.

Kanan's neck got chocked after hearing that and she started coughing.

Naina: Arre kya hua (Giving her glass of water) Tu bhi na? Khana tak theek se nahi kha sakti. Usmein bhi tujhe jaldi hai.

Kanan took the glass and drank it.

Nishant: Auntie, i will love to stay with u (looking at Kanan) Lekin kya karoon? Main jinke kaam se yahan aaya hoon, unhone mere liye ek alag hi jagah book kar rakhi hai.

Naina and Kartik were shocked after hearing that.

Kartik: Arre, ye kya baat hui. Tum hamare yahan pehli baar aaye ho. Aur bahar rukoge. Aisa kya kaam hai tumhe jo tum hamare saath nahi ruk sakte.

Kanan: Rehne do na Kartik. Jab woh keh rahein hain to unhe jaroor koi kaam hoga. Why r u forcing him.

Saying this, she looked at Nishant who was looking at her with a steady smile and she got more disturbed after that.

Naina: Arre! Ye kaise baat kar rahi hai tu. (To Nishant) I am sorry beta. Iski baat ka bura nahi manna. ye to aisi hi hai.

Nishant: Arre nahi auntie. Mujhe bura nahi laga. And she is right. Main sachmuch yahan nahi ruk sakta. lekin main aap logo se milne aata rahunga.

Naina: Arre, par aisa kaise ho sakta hai.( Looking at Angad who was eating silently) Tu kuch kehta kyun nahi?

Angad: Kyunki main jaanta hoon ki ye nahi maanega.

Naina: Theek hai Nishant. Agar tumhari yehi marzi hai to yahi sahi. Bat u have to come here once atleast in every three days.

Nishant: I promise auntie.(Looking at Kanan who was taking a sigh of relief) Kanan ji, i am new to Mumbai. So do u mind me showing some places here?
Kanan(making an excuse): Sorry Nishant. Lekin mujhe bahut kaam hai. Tum Angad se kyun nahi kehte. He will definitely show u.
Angad: Arre, ye kya baat hui? U know na ki mujhe Kripa se milne jaana hai.
Kanan looked at him as if she is going to kill him.
Kanan: I am sorry Nishant.Lekin mera workload bahut jyaada hai. I don't think ki main usse time nikal paungi.
Nishant: It's ok Kanan Ji. Don't feel bad. Main koi aur intezaam kar loonga.
Kanan(in her mind): Bad? Why should i feel bad. But i am glad.
Thinking this, she smiled in a silent manner so that no one could see her.

Nishant: Ok then. I think i should leave now. Aaj itne dino baad aap sab ke saath dinner kiya. Bahut accha laga.

Naina: We too felt very nice. And remember u have to come here.

Nishant: I will . Definitely. (Looking at Kanan who was lost in her own thoughts) Bye Kanan Ji.

Kanan(in a rough tone): Bye.

Nishant smiled and leaved from there with Angad.Kanan was thinking that why he was adding ji after her name everytime. Is he trying to impress her or just doing it to irritate her, because he always have that disgusting smile after he call her ji.

Kanan(in her mind): Man. He is so disgusting and oversmart. I just hate him. I just pray to god that i don't have to see his face again in my life.

After sometime, Nishant stopped his car and came out. It was a small outhouse away from the crowd and noise of Mumbai. He first looked here and there and when he got assured that no one is watching him, he entered into the outhouse.

After sometime, he was in his room. The room was like a small control room having a laptop, communication devices, and diffrent advaced equipments. He changed his clothes and wear a white T-Shirt with black lowers. At the same time, his mobile ranged. He looked at the no. flashing on screen.
Nishant: Hello!
From other side, someone said something.
Nishant: Don't worry . The situation is under control right now. Aur main apna kaam jaldi hi shuru kar doonga. Don't worry, hum log jaroor kamyaab honge.
After sometime, he cuts the phone and opens his drawer.He took out a gun and loaded it. He then took the aim and starts shooting practice. After sometime, he took out the magazine, puts the gum back into the drawer and turn off the lights.

Originally posted by princessunara

awwwww 😳 mind blowing ,awsome,fantastic,fabulous👏 i simply love this part 🤗 yaar plzz plzz plzz post da next part very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn iam happy 🥳

wow nice intro f Nishant👍🏼

awwwwwwwwwwwwww...Kanan n Nishant...their 1st meeting.😍..i simply adore both f tem..😳

cant wait 2 read da next parttttttttttttttttttt😳

thanks a lot. I really apprecaite that. The next part is up, so read and en😊joy
wow nxt part.

I will read it 1st n relpy u later
Wonderful part...what is this secret about Nishanth...and is it Kanan or nishanth who is trying to kill kripa...I have a feeling that Kanan loves Angad...i hope i am wrong ...please make Kanan & Nishanth fall in love with each other.

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

yaar hamare Nishant ke hi koi raaz hain na 😕
hey yaar dn't make my handsome dashing naughty Nishnat DON 😭
i hope he is not the one who tried to kill kripa 😕
aur pata nahi appna Kanan kab Nishant se impress hogi,bt hope to see some really good cute scens between Kanan-Nishant 😳
waiting for the next part,post it soon 😃

hey Sujata. Thanks a lot buddy. I am really glad u r liking this story. Well about the secret , i can't tell u anything otherwise my suspense will die. But don't worry , there will be definintely some cute nok jhoks between Kanan and Nishant plus Angad -kripa will also join them. But i can't tell u right now about the secret and to whom it is related. Keep on reading and u will definitely enjoy.