Kuch to Hai(The hidden truth) Part6 Page7 - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by Hiten-GauriFan

Wonderful part...what is this secret about Nishanth...and is it Kanan or nishanth who is trying to kill kripa...I have a feeling that Kanan loves Angad...i hope i am wrong ...please make Kanan & Nishanth fall in love with each other.

i am happy that i am able to create some sorta suspense . Well about Kanan's feelings for Angad nobody knows what's in her heart except herself. Right??πŸ˜‰ And about Nishant's suspense he has just made an entry so just wait for his real side to unfold. But i can assure u that my ff is a little bit diffrent and the characters of Kanan and Nishant are totally diffrent from what they were in original KYPH.

About Kanan n Nishant falling in love, well they have just met n as i mentioned Kanan has some serious feeling for that boy in the pic, so it's definitely going to be very difficult for Nishant to impress her. Plus we don't know that he truly loves her or just simply flirting with her. We all have to wait for sometime . Till then take care and thanks a lot for such great comments. 😊

awsome part yar πŸ‘ 😊 😳 but mujhe samaj nahi ara πŸ˜• k secret kya hoga but i hope it's not negitev 😈u dun a good job πŸ‘πŸΌ n yes post next part very soon ok byyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
wah.. luvely part....

I hope kanan is nt fallen 4 angad..

abt nishant.. I was like thrilled ven I read but after den I use my mind. n den i cme 2 knw.. he is nt d don but d perosn I mean CID or any of d inventigter 2 knw who d real person who isbehinf kripa 2 kill.

i hope I m rite...

waiting 2 c kanan n nishant nok - jok.
i read all da parts just now.i really liked ur ff & plzz make kanan-nishant fall 4 each other!waiting 4 da nxt part & also tht secret 'bout nishant.keep it up.gud work πŸ‘
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

AWWW😳

yaar what's ur name???

yea i'm loving ur fanficπŸ˜ƒ,and dost u knw na we all r GHT fan,so always want their scens and parts😳

u r a superp suspence creater and a brilliant writerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

waiting for the next partπŸ˜ƒ

thanks sujata. I m sunny and am not a great writer. Just a kamchalau writer. Will post the next part soon. Thanks for the appreciation though😊

Edited by Mr. Fraud - 16 years ago
Hay sunny wt sujata said was rite..cz u r a fantastic writer πŸ‘ πŸ‘
..i luv da teasing scenes btwn Kanan n nishant 😳 t reminds me a teeny bit f da happy old kyunki days.. 😍 😍
hope Nishant s a hot secret service guy..anywa wanna read loadz more abt NK..lol..u knw im also a hugeeee GHT fan..so waiting 4 loadz f cutie romance 😍 😍
n im Sunara 😳
Preview:

Kanan looged on thrrough her latop and her eyes starts flashing founding him online.

Kanan: Hi there.

Username(Bunty): Hi Bubbly. How r u?

Kanan(username Bubbly): I am fine.

After sometime,

Bunty: So is he annoying u?

Kanan: Not so much. But his smile is so irrtating.

Bunty: He must be foolish to irritate a girl like u πŸ˜‰ Edited by Mr. Fraud - 16 years ago
Can't wait to read the next part reading the preview....who is this guy that Kanan is chatting...does she know personally or just through chat....please post the next part soon
Bubbly s a cutie username πŸ˜†
who s da mystery guy?cud t by sm chance b our naughty nishant?
anywa..nw dat i read da preview..im itching 2 read da actual update..sunny pls post da next update soon.. 😳