Next Super Star- Sam Anderson-Don't skip - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Jas, Rojapooo..

Unga comments padichi sirippu thangalai πŸ˜†
Thank you so much for posting ur comments!

Yeah Jas, the choreographer if there was one, I don't know if he was teaching dance steps to pre-school kids before this. Enna steps, enna steps.. ada daa!

Roja.. sathiyama avanukku thundu kooda minji irukkaadhu. It seems this movie was released on the same day as Sivaji (enna dhairiyam nu theriyalay!) but only in Salem and Madurai. My guess is, this has to be some kind of Christian Joint family effort. I happened to see the names of the cast, the director, music director all had similar sounding names. Thamizhnattu makkalai oru vazhi panradhunnu mudivu pannittanga pola irukku πŸ˜†
Anyways, it has had so many hits on youtube from members of the tamil community and there are talks that college students consider this SAM guy in the same "mass entertainment" league as TR. In the last few days, this has toppled TR's "Veeraasaamy" (remember this one?) from it's Number 1 position of a mass entertainer.

I read in Orkut, they just want to see if the movie will be released again in TN, so they can go as a big Gumbal to have some fun, kaari thuppufying πŸ˜†
better they not release the film again,if this is released TN thangadhu thanghadhu πŸ˜† Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
drat that was funny!!!!!! πŸ˜† 🀣

Jenimu kannu....Yeppadi...mae yeppadi????? Atha paarkaa sollo..sirchi-sirchi...pallu allam sulukki-kichu mae..Intha thagara dappa moonja vachu entha kasmaamlam mae padam etthuchi....Athu inna mae dansu??? Athungalukku ninnukinne kaakka-valipu vanthuchu pola...

Mavane, antha gurupu mattum ennanda maatikichunnu vayi..odhikkira odhila avanavan thunda kaanum-thuniya kaanumnnu (athu thaan yerkenavae ille nnu namma Rosa ponnu solliche)..pichukittu oduvaanungo!!!

Padam edukkiraangalaam padam...bemani, kaithey, kasmaalam, saavugiraakki...ivanungala koovathulae mukkina, koovam naari poodum mae!!

Lmao...that was the best dance and acting skill I ever have seen in my whole life πŸ˜†

That director, actor, actress, music composer and singer deserve Filmfare award and national award.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jenim, thanks ma for posting those links, ithai engai thedipudichingal? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Jenim: Sam anderson peyar paathu hi fi ya irukkumo nu ododi vandha ennai ipdi kavuththuteenngale.
πŸ˜†
hero ku enna kannu, enna pallu, enna nadai, enna udai, enna expression, enna azhagu, enna thoppai, enna dance movements!! epdi thaan ivlo kashtamaana dance movements ai romba casual aa panraangappa. Hero and Heorine are very talented.
Jas: choreographer enna seyvaaru? actors oda potential ennamo, adhu padi thaane dance movements vaikka mudiyum?
"unnaip parththa kannil urakkamillai" (Very true, kudos to the lyricist... ore nightmare thaane varum. urakkam epdi vandhurum? :))
indha moonjikku rendu heroines aa? The one in the climax who speaks nonsense is a familiar face. I have seen her in some serial. Is she the one who dances for megala title song?
I managed to see the first song and the climax.
This question is serious. Is he blind in the climax? Pls enlighten me pa.
Jenim, Jas, rojakka, suram: unga comments paaththu innum tharai le vizhndhava thaan. endhirikkave ille. 🀣 🀣 🀣
indha moonji super star aavanumaa? 😲

Originally posted by Vinuthasri

indha moonji super star aavanumaa? 😲

awww...its all written ironicallyπŸ˜‰

Vinu hun...you should read all the commnents people wrote in youtube like jenim said..it was hilarious to read...I had none stop laugh and my bro thought I was madπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Until today I thought Shriya was the one who has no acting less, but after seing that Sam guy...believe me or not,,but he takes the cakeπŸ˜†

Meli dear: Got a chance to read the comments in youtube. :)
🀣 🀣 🀣
sema comedy.
Posted: 14 years ago
I jsut came across this and even though its funny you guys really shudnt be takiin the micky out of him. Coz sum people said tht they heard he is blind. So if he really is he actually has done a good job wiith this danciin. You shud watch on youtue buffalax version of sam anderson. Even though i dont understand this its still funny

x...Aneesa...x
Posted: 14 years ago
Myy God bahahahahhahahaa.. if he's blind then im Sorry.. but if he's nt then.. wohoooooooooooooooo... im dead laughing.. esp the shoulder part.. i wanna meet the choreographer gotta learn it from him.. we should also learn such extra ordinary dance..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†