Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine. thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi everybodyyy 🤗
I need some HELP!

I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me the title of the song in the background of this video and what movie it's from. I love this song, if only I can remember what its called 😕

Thanks ❤️
Mimi

P.S. Try if you can to ignore Amanat Ali 'dancing' 😆
Edited by *Mimi* - 16 years ago
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Mimi*

Hi everybodyyy 🤗
I need some HELP!

I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me the title of the song in the background of this video and what movie it's from. I love this song, if only I can remember what its called 😕

Thanks ❤️
Mimi

P.S. Try if you can to ignore Amanat Ali 'dancing' 😆

Its the song "Kehna hi kya" from the movie Bombay 😃
sunshine. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx..uvt..xX

Its the song "Kehna hi kya" from the movie Bombay 😃

EEP! Thanks shooooo much 🤗 🤗 I really appreciate it!

patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😭

Originally posted by: *Pari***

Heyy can anyone telll where i can find the song khwab dekhe chotteee i think its from race but can sumone tell whee to gwt it from or wat the song is called

evn i'm searching for the same song!!!!!

can't find it anywhere!!!!😭

Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: ro_armaanlover

😭

evn i'm searching for the same song!!!!!

can't find it anywhere!!!!😭

Well, all I can tell both of you is that the song is called Sexy Lady (Khwaab Dekhe) and it is from the movie Race!

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you information on where to get the song as it encourages music piracy, which is strictly prohibited here! 😊

umagaurav thumbnail
Please give me the english translated lyrics of the song(O Piya) in the following link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZEDNc78Bro
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, I don't know if anyone here watches the show Naggin.. But I need help in this song that I heard in the promo it sounded like a Rajasthani song.. Something like "Chala Chala re driver gadi hola hola" does anyone know what the actual song name is or who sung it and what album? 😊 Edited by *Aman_I* - 16 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Aman_I*

Hey, I don't know if anyone here watches the show Naggin.. But I need help in this song that I heard in the promo it sounded like a Rajasthani song.. Something like "Chala Chala re driver gadi hola hola" does anyone know what the actual song name is or who sung it and what album? 😊

i remember seeing it in one movie...i think its a rajasthani folk song.but was used in the movie-Maa starring jeetendra and jaya prada

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

i remember seeing it in one movie...i think its a rajasthani folk song.but was used in the movie-Maa starring jeetendra and jaya prada

Hey but the song is not in that Album. 😭 I have searched everywhere for that song. 😭

thanks for your help. 😳

Devotion. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi evry1,
hey can any1 plz tell me abt the song " jiye to jiye kaise bin aapke "....movie or the singer....