Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai feb 18-21 kamatchi entry

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Episode 108

Saravan comes to meenu's house & keeps calling her.Meenakshi comes out & scolds him for making her worry for 4 days.saravan gives a parcel. There is a beautiful blue saree in it. Saravan says he worked in her dad's hotel in kitchen for 4 days that too double shift. He wants her to wear it & come.He bring her more sarees soon.

Meenakshi wears the saree & comes.She asks whether she is beautiful.Saravan is silent & then says he wants to do something his mom who is delaying their marriage. Then he asks meenu to see his eyes.They see deep in to each others eyes.Meenu cannot hold her gaze & she puts her head down.☺️

Recordu & chittu comes & complaints that saravan does not take good care of them.Saravan promises to get them job in hotel & some comedy dialogues follow.Then he throws them out as he wants to sleep.
(guys its hard to translate some comic dialogues better see the episode)

Kamatchi entry

Recordu & chittu stand near a car & talk abt complete change of saravan to a gentleman.

Devayani comes & keeps warning them .But they balbber everything abt saravan being in meenakshi's house.
Out comes kamatchi from the car.She is very angry as she has heard everything.

Saravan calls meenakshi & asks abt his mama.She keeps cutting the call.Then he atlast calls & says i am saravan etc & aks where he is? she wants to know which mama (veerapandi,murugasu Or durai pandi).

Then she says he is not in home & he is different from the time he has come to her house.Saravan wants to cut the call.Meenu says can't he talk some more to a beautiful girl.He says he wants something for that.She says she will give 2 kisses.He says that is not enough.She cuts the call saying everything after marriage.He calls again & says he is not a kanchoos & heis ready to give 200 kisses.Then he starts to give it thru phone.Meenakshi starts to blush.

Camera freezes on saravan's happy face.
(but don't get so happy saravan since ur mom is coming)Edited by nallu - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumarcare thumbnail
hi,thanks for the story naration,
i am looking forward to hear about todays episode, as i want to know that kamatchi has heard all about saravan or not. if yes then it gets intersting!!!!!!!
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for update nallu.
gsss thumbnail
Thanks for the updates ,nallu.
Meenu's and Saravana's scene together was nice .I had been wanting to ask for quite a while, who is the actress who acts as meenakshi?

fuzz_13 thumbnail
Thanks for the update! I watched yesterday's episode on usertube and the first scene was really cute to watch πŸ˜ƒ I see trouble has headed their way now that Kamatchi knows Saravanan is in Meenatchi's house
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the all wonderful updates you have done Nallu πŸ‘

oh boy, if Saras mum have heard him than it gonna be fun πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gsss

Thanks for the updates ,nallu.
Meenu's and Saravana's scene together was nice .I had been wanting to ask for quite a while, who is the actress who acts as meenakshi?

the actress name is sreeja ,a malayali she looks cute na πŸ˜‰
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Episode 109- cry episode so only highlights

Kamatchi gives a belt treatment to recordu & chittu & they tell the truth that saravan is in meenu's house.

Kamatchi reaches meenu's house with aruval & demands to meet them.Saravan says they have gone out.She scolds them saying they have made her son a watchman,whom she kept as maharaja.

Then she asks why he did not come to meet her.She never lets saravan speak.

She says being first born she started each work with his hands.Even the vatti business by giving him 10 rupees.She asks him to use the 10 rs + vatti to buy her garland when she dies.

She asks saravan to come home with her.Recordu,chittu & devayani also call.

Saravan hesitates. She tells how he will come leaving meenakshi & his mama.She asks what she will tell azhagi.Then she says she will tell her that saravan is dead. She asks him to bring water as she has heart ache.

Saravan comes running with water.She puts water on her head & says saravan is not my son from now on.

Everybody go.A sad song is played in background.Screen freezes on saravan's sad face.

so what u guys think shud saravan go to his mom Or stay with meenakshi.His mom did everything for him & meenu saved his life.Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
fuzz_13 thumbnail
very interesting episode...I feel bad for Kamatchi because she went throught a lot of hardships to raise her kids up. I have a feeling Meenatchi will tell Saravanan to go and be with his mom because she wouldn't want to cause anymore problems in the family than there already is (she will probably tell him that she will wait for him no matter how long it takes for his mom to accept her as a daughter-in-law).

Another prediction I have is that if Saravanan and Meenatchi do get married, they may end up having problems after they find out what happened that caused the family to split up 20 years ago. If I recall correctly (correct me if I am wrong), Meenatchi's dad said that he was the one who caused the problem to begin 20 years ago, so when the truth comes out Saravanan may oppose him and what he did.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think Kamachi will come down. i thought they eldest brother(Nila's father ) cheated all of them. something happended so they asked the little brother to take the blame and i think they promised to bring him out or help his family.

but they didn't do it any of it. the eldest brother cheated all of them.

Meenachi tell Saravanan to go his house because she is trying to unite all of them not to break any relationships.

i am laughing when i imagened the scene Kamachi with the arival and Saravan friends all afraid of her. it's so funny to watch.