Posted: 16 years ago
So good to see your post Buffie.. As Maru said, you surely seem to have grown-up a lot. You do not sound like the buffie we used to know. I guess, everybody grows with age.
Good luck to you always. Take care and keep in touch if you can. Hi to Moni too...

*waves* to buffie, kaash! nice to see you guyz here again!!πŸ€—

message from jassi didi (jassisuri)

sorry khairu dear
i dont think i will be able write in time, coz on reaching the forum i always get this message 'internet has got an add on problem, ( i dont know what it means) and then it closes down,
today, with great difficulty and hundred attempts i logged in, read pms, and went to our forum,  same thing happened.
i will keep trying, but if i fail, dont be angry with me,do give my regards and love to all.i will miss them a lot, wish the forum could continue forever,there are so many memories attached ,
i have informed such and zoor,too hope they make it in time.

take care
love
di

Originally posted by Buffie

^^^Hansa di, Sorry for being snarky, but Apu looks too much of a pansy in your signature.

Thanks BTW,for the PM, and to sweetsorrow too. In all likelihood,this'd be my last post on this forum. As I sojourn into realms of my memories connected to JJKN/this forum, the overarching fact remains that vestiges of my unqualified stupidity and idiocy would forever be buried in the bowels of this section. Trust me,I want the ground to open up and devour me when I read some of my older posts.🀒 Honestly, I find myself wondering, what does it matter if someone wears white pants? Really? Who cares a fig what SS, bless her, wears? But then I tell myself that if its of any consolation, people who were twice your age have acted equally as childish, so well. πŸ˜‰

A big shout out to Lashy(sorry mate, for being an absolute prat), CB, JK_5(You were my first friend on the forum),Prachi, Abz, A4J4ever, Mauritian, Apurva(Still reckon you're in love with Apu πŸ˜‰), Soumyaa(Shame I wasn't armed with enough maturity three years ago to see that Purab was better than Armaan initially), Luv_Ranveer(Armaan hater extraordinarie, if ever there was one!), all the tree huggies(Truly, the tree hugging scene was one of the best ever we would see on Indian telly) especially blyton, Sid, tina and hippy2go(sorry, don't seem to remember the exact ID). Hullo to Khushi, Khair, Tikki, Piyu, Ammu, momo, malks. Are JD(Jassidevi) and JP(Jprasad)around? they were two other devout Armaan supporters.

Moni and Sheen are two of my best friends. I'm in touch with Sheenz, but miss ya terribly Moni. Everything said and done, bitching about telly stars to Moni and Sheenz was awful fun. πŸ˜› Hiya to hansa di too, one of the loyalists of JJKN. Sorry to those whose names I've missed out.

This place has been illuminating, thought-provoking, amusing and entertaining in equal measure. I would be lying if I say I'm terribly depressed or anything, because quite frankly, I've moved on ages ago. But memories of all varieties linger on, and most of my posts are a good lesson in what NOT to do when you're a stupid fangirl who has suspended all logic. πŸ˜†

NO HE DOES NOT!!!😑 I agree he looks a tad feminine with long hair, but not in my siggy!!!😳

But I'm glad you finally checked your mail and came here. A lot of people were asking about you 😳😳

Originally posted by moondust

Buffie! πŸ€—

Where have you been?, I've missed you soooo much too 😭.

Yeah, you're right this place has been entertaining and illuminating in so many ways-all the laughs we shared together: the bashing in particular 😈 we'll always remember 😳...I have some great memories in the JJKN forum that I will treasure forever, especically the great friends I made throughout this journey πŸ€—

Hi Moni. So good to see you as well. We've missed you and your morphed pictures so much!!!😭😭

Originally posted by sweet_kp

*waves* to buffie, kaash! nice to see you guyz here again!!πŸ€—

message from jassi didi (jassisuri)

sorry khairu dear
i dont think i will be able write in time, coz on reaching the forum i always get this message 'internet has got an add on problem, ( i dont know what it means) and then it closes down,
today, with great difficulty and hundred attempts i logged in, read pms, and went to our forum,  same thing happened.
i will keep trying, but if i fail, dont be angry with me,do give my regards and love to all.i will miss them a lot, wish the forum could continue forever,there are so many memories attached ,
i have informed such and zoor,too hope they make it in time.

take care
love
di

hi everybodyπŸ€—

and thanks,khairu,but i did get through after all,😳wonder what the problem was aboutπŸ˜•πŸ˜­

i thought i may never be able to write before the dreaded day😭

missed u all a lots,never thought our forum will be archived ,maybe took it for granted😑

got to read all these posts ,nice to be back 😊

Things are going better and better atleast all the members are coming back let it be in their own way of thinking. That means JJKN was something in every one's heart. πŸ˜ƒ

We cannot love anything unless we hateit and we cannot hate anything unless we love it.

Love you all πŸ˜ƒ
OMG! buffie, jassisuri and all others.. LTNS
lovely posts by everyone..

gone r the days of jjkn fun.. 😭
OMG welcome back Buffie and Jassi di!!! πŸ€—

Buffie, yes, you do seem to have grown up, but I kinda miss the old Buffie with whom I have had countless arguments about Mona's weight 😈, about MandA's relationship 😳 and about whether SS is a liar or not πŸ˜› ......ohh so many things, I miss the old days.

Jassi di, I know you get to log on rarely but surely you can remember your old friends once in a while. I miss my fellow tree-huggie soooo much. Do come to the JJKN fanclub. Aaah and when did u get such a lovely siggy ?? 😳 😳

Now I'm waiting for Sid....she seems to be the only old girl who hasn't yet given her darshan... 😑
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks and yes anjali , really miss those days,and all the members, 😭 and those debates, and tree huggers and all those moments which we shared discussing,pulling legs πŸ˜‰ , supporting, arguing ...... this siggy is from dear khairu,it was very wonderful of her to make it for me, 😳