Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by Mauritian

oye tapori! too kahan??
taporan ke peechhe chhup kar forum ke band hone par ro raha hai?
taporan ne to apna gul khila diya- party ki magar locha nahin chhoda!
ab tum se mujhe questions poochne hain! kahan chhup kar baitha hai? sirf sab ko pm karne se nahin chalega. himmat hai to samne aa!

Oye Maru, khali-peeli ka locha nahin lene ka kya???? Apun palty ka backstage kaam sambhal rela hai, kya??? finis hote hi palty mein toot parega, kya????????😉

Originally posted by autumnleaf

Thanks Hansa aunty for the pm... and Meenadi for this wonderful post ..... Yummy pav-bhaji and vada pav.. grrr (My tummy rumbling... 😛) I miss them here in Canada...

Oh No... this is sad news. Sigh wish I could log on to IF more often and contribute myself.... Alas if wishes were horses... I sure am gonna miss everybody... And JandA yes them most of all. Coz JJKN parivaar has given me so much. As they say, all good things don't always last.... But well thank God that sweet loving memories can't and will never be archived. they will stay in our hearts etched in Golden words and silvery pictures.... yes shall cherish them fondly....

Hmmm I read no rona dhona... so am gonna leave that one out... but yes I am sad.

I agree with autumn, all good things come to an end and we are lucky that we got to experience JJKN twice . I made so many friends here, I couldnt spend as much time as I would have liked to the second time around, but I guess I am happy that I could meet so many wonderful people over the last few years bcoz of JJKN, so no complaints.

The memories will always be there, the innumerable purab-arman fights, the debates, the celebrations during goa and other memorable episodes, the naughty ahem ahem discussions and my fav MandA mongering.......wow unforgettable and memorable.

Just wanted to thank IF for starting a forum bcoz of JJKN and made us all meet and make friends and create a wonderful family. Although this forum will bid farewell, all of you will always be in my heart and I am sure we can still keep in touch through PM's

Wishing all of you the best in life and in the end JASSI JAISI UNDOUBTEDLY KOI NAHIN

As Tina truly said, Jassi jaisi undoubtedly koi nahin. I agree, because of this forum, I have met so many wonderful friends! 😊

Some people cannot understand,
A friend you've never met,
But then I guess they've never had
A Friendship on the Net.

So here is from me for all our JJKNians! 

Birha ke ansoo bahana mubaarak ho zamaane ko,
Hum to wo hain ki hans hans ke bida hote hain.........

Edited by veekay - 16 years ago
Originally posted by tina59

I agree with autumn, all good things come to an end and we are lucky that we got to experience JJKN twice . I made so many friends here, I couldnt spend as much time as I would have liked to the second time around, but I guess I am happy that I could meet so many wonderful people over the last few years bcoz of JJKN, so no complaints.

The memories will always be there, the innumerable purab-arman fights, the debates, the celebrations during goa and other memorable episodes, the naughty ahem ahem discussions and my fav MandA mongering.......wow unforgettable and memorable.

Just wanted to thank IF for starting a forum bcoz of JJKN and made us all meet and make friends and create a wonderful family. Although this forum will bid farewell, all of you will always be in my heart and I am sure we can still keep in touch through PM's

Wishing all of you the best in life and in the end JASSI JAISI UNDOUBTEDLY KOI NAHIN

Oh Tina, look what you have done  I had promised not to get senti and cry but you have again opened the floodgates. You all are right - thank goodness our memories cannot be archived and I have so many of them. 😳😳

Talking of friends - you guys won't believe it, but before joining this forum I was actually scared of teenagers and used to stay away from them!!!😆

Originally posted by veekay

As Tina truly said, Jassi jaisi undoubtedly koi nahin. I agree, because of this forum, I have met so many wonderful friends! 😊

Some people cannot understand,
A friend you've never met,
But then I guess they've never had
A Friendship on the Net.

So here is from me for all our JJKNians! 

Birha ke ansoo bahana mubaarak ho zamaane ko,
Hum to wo hain ki hans hans ke bida hote hain.........

Arre Jassi ko maaro goli - apun ke JJKN phorum me members jaisa koi nahin!!!😉

Btw, those lines are beautiful Vimz!!!😳

Hansadi i was just the opposite, i was scared of the biiig ladies(Aunties) gang. First i thought maybe ppl under 20 were not allowed in the forum, and i remember giving wrong age to some one 😆😆

I spent some of the best days here at JJKN Forum.I am not afraid to say most of my friends here are happily married and are having kids 😆 .I can never forget all the short forms(nicks) we gave to the JJKN chracters, we were such cartoons that now when i recall those moments I keep giggling to myself 😆 😆 😆 ,I realize what vast transformations I went through.I used to be so introvert, people hardly knew me except of a handful thanks to my previous ID Apurva.

Hansa di, she is the sweetest and ahem the pretties 😉 . CB ofcourse the bindaas the cool ghundi gang leader. I wont ever forget the masti we did at DYND Forum. I miss khushi/tiki/priyu/Bhootu/ in short Apu's angels. The witty posts they used to come up with used to make my day. Sid's commentary was something i used to look forward to EVERYDAY. The neverending debates and also some memorable posts. I made my very first post here on JJKN Forum, i will always cherish this place. 😳😳😳

Hai rabba.....my tasua are bahoing after reading all this.... 😭
this after we all were told "no rona dhano..."
Zara koi hand embroided hanky lao please....sniff...sniff...
I will do bayan of my sadness through my ghissi-pitti-shayari....
Thank for the party invitation We will be there for th party CB!! 😳
In a way I'm glad the wedding fiasco happened. Because:
Wedding fiasco happening - Hansa tasuyan bahaoing.
Hansa tasuyan bahaoing and bahoing and looking for shoulder to cry on.
Hansa looking for shoulder to cry on - Hansa googling.
Hansa googling and finding IF.
Hansa finding IF 😃 😃

Originally posted by Mauritian

sirf hansa ke liye daaru sharu-
apun totally upset 😭

Hansa ko daaru sharu ke zaroorat hi nahin.😆 ðŸ˜†

She is always Tipsy..blooper nahin dekhe khya..🤣

And Meena great pics....pav bhaji and wada paav...wow