Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: veekay

As Tina truly said, Jassi jaisi undoubtedly koi nahin. I agree, because of this forum, I have met so many wonderful friends! 😊

Some people cannot understand,
A friend you've never met,
But then I guess they've never had
A Friendship on the Net.

So here is from me for all our JJKNians! 

Birha ke ansoo bahana mubaarak ho zamaane ko,
Hum to wo hain ki hans hans ke bida hote hain.........

Vimzz the card is so pretty. . Thank you very much. JJKN forum has been the heart of IF.  IF owes its success to JJKN...I really thought Vijay will never let it be archived....lucky mascot and stuff 😉.  I had a blast here for the last 3years, fooling around, meeting new friends. Made some great friends...here. I have to admit  there was actually a time when I feared Sowmyaa and Lashy 😆.Was I nuts or what to be afraid of them....😕.

Enjoyed every moment of it..Specially the Armaan vs Purab wars....Now we will meet only when and if  Apurva and Mona meet again in a sequel of JJKN ...😆 ðŸ˜†

Bye Bye JJKN I am still hoping Vijay will change his mind....😆

Edited by Dimdim - 16 years ago
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
OMG, my tears are melting all the snow in Toronto. You all are my sweat hearts I found from JJKN and I will treasure all the memories for my life. No matter who produce what and in which age, I can give them written challenge that they will never be able to make something even close to JJKN. Its story, its caste and crew and chemistry, physics and MOST IMPORTANTL our fights over our favourites were all so natural that when we became ONE WORLD FAMILY, mujhe to kuch pata hi nahi chala. Now I have net friends in India, Pakistan, Mauritius, UK, USA, Canada and many more places.
Magar yeh baat bhi sahi hai:
ZINDAGI KE SAFAR MEIN GUZAR JAATE HAHI JO MUKAAM,
WOH PHIRE NAHI AATE, WOH PHIRE NAHI AATE.

Magar kisi neh yeh bhi sach kaha hai:
NAGME HAI, SHIKWE HAI, KISSE HAI, BAATEIN HAI----
BATTEIN BHOOL YATI HAI, YADEIN YAAD AATTI HAI,

YEH YAADEIN KISI DILO JANAM KE CHALE JANE KE BAAD AAI HAI.
YAADEIN----YAADEIN 😭

I will miss my JJKN family. Edited by NKSUDHIR - 16 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

OMG, my tears are melting all the snow in Toronto. You all are my sweat hearts I found from JJKN and I will treasure all the memories for my life. No matter who produce what and in which age, I can give them written challenge that they will never be able to make something even close to JJKN. Its story, its caste and crew and chemistry, physics and MOST IMPORTANTL our fights over our favourites were all so natural that when we became ONE WORLD FAMILY, mujhe to kuch pata hi nahi chala. Now I have net friends in India, Pakistan, Mauritius, UK, USA, Canada and many more places.
Magar yeh baat bhi sahi hai:
ZINDAGI KE SAFAR MEIN GUZAR JAATE HAHI JO MUKAAM,
WOH PHIRE NAHI AATE, WOH PHIRE NAHI AATE.

Magar kisi neh yeh bhi sach kaha hai:
NAGME HAI, SHIKWE HAI, KISSE HAI, BAATEIN HAI----
BATTEIN BHOOL YATI HAI, YADEIN YAAD AATTI HAI,

YEH YAADEIN KISI DILO JANAM KE CHALE JANE KE BAAD AAI HAI.
YAADEIN----YAADEIN 😭

I will miss my JJKN family.

Na Saps na - kabhi alvida na kehna!!!😳

ketaki_ry thumbnail
OMG!!!!

I dont know what to say yaar! This forums has been THE most special thing for me...

all memories.. wow.. I m out of words.. which rarely happens.

I know I dont visit it that much.. but... I had to come here to write final post.. and of course when the menu is pav bhaji and vada pav, kets can go in kkussuum party too.. and this is JJKN..

had a blast here..
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I honestly have no words to express how I am feeling at the moment. This was my second home. I met some wonderful people,made really good friends and had an wonderful time altogether in this forum.The time I spent here was beautiful. The memories, the laughter, the jokes, the pranks are countless and precious,some of the best memories of my life are from this place, I will always remember this wonderful forum... Ok now Iam getting all senti... 😭 😭
But honestly all of you, we are going to keep in touch some way or the other, this is definitely not good-bye 🤗 🤗 🤗
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Hansa, I feel bad for archiving this section. This was my home away from home for long time. I don't even go to any othe rForum any more. 😭
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Hansadi i was just the opposite, i was scared of the biiig ladies(Aunties) gang. First i thought maybe ppl under 20 were not allowed in the forum, and i remember giving wrong age to some one 😆😆

I spent some of the best days here at JJKN Forum.I am not afraid to say most of my friends here are happily married and are having kids 😆 .I can never forget all the short forms(nicks) we gave to the JJKN chracters, we were such cartoons that now when i recall those moments I keep giggling to myself 😆 😆 😆 ,I realize what vast transformations I went through.I used to be so introvert, people hardly knew me except of a handful thanks to my previous ID Apurva.

Hansa di, she is the sweetest and ahem the pretties 😉 . CB ofcourse the bindaas the cool ghundi gang leader. I wont ever forget the masti we did at DYND Forum. I miss khushi/tiki/priyu/Bhootu/ in short Apu's angels. The witty posts they used to come up with used to make my day. Sid's commentary was something i used to look forward to EVERYDAY. The neverending debates and also some memorable posts. I made my very first post here on JJKN Forum, i will always cherish this place. 😳😳😳

😆😆 And I used to think that I was the only married woman on the forum so I was afraid of admitting it!!!😆

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dimdim

Hansa ko daaru sharu ke zaroorat hi nahin.😆 ðŸ˜†

She is always Tipsy..blooper nahin dekhe khya..🤣

And Meena great pics....pav bhaji and wada paav...wow

😲😲

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Hansadi i was just the opposite, i was scared of the biiig ladies(Aunties) gang. First i thought maybe ppl under 20 were not allowed in the forum, and i remember giving wrong age to some one 😆😆

I spent some of the best days here at JJKN Forum.I am not afraid to say most of my friends here are happily married and are having kids 😆 .I can never forget all the short forms(nicks) we gave to the JJKN chracters, we were such cartoons that now when i recall those moments I keep giggling to myself 😆 😆 😆 ,I realize what vast transformations I went through.I used to be so introvert, people hardly knew me except of a handful thanks to my previous ID Apurva.

Hansa di, she is the sweetest and ahem the pretties 😉 . CB ofcourse the bindaas the cool ghundi gang leader. I wont ever forget the masti we did at DYND Forum. I miss khushi/tiki/priyu/Bhootu/ in short Apu's angels. The witty posts they used to come up with used to make my day. Sid's commentary was something i used to look forward to EVERYDAY. The neverending debates and also some memorable posts. I made my very first post here on JJKN Forum, i will always cherish this place. 😳😳😳

I won't forget my first and last entry to the JJKN forum.😆

momogrl21 thumbnail

This is the first party where I am sad 😭😭😭

This place was my reason of coming to IF 😭
I love you all...dont forget me, and I will NEVER forget any of you 😭