PinkPixie thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
http://www.mid-day.com/web/guest/entertainment/bollywood/art icle?_EXT_5_articleId=996612&_EXT_5_groupId=14

Author: Tushar Joshi Date: 19 Feb 2008

Arjun Rampal has bought an early gift for wife Mehr; the couple celebrate their tenth anniversary next month

This One's For You, Jaan! Arjun Rampal and Mehr Jessia (above) and the BMW (left)

Arjun Rampal and Mehr Jessia celebrate a decade of being married next month. The two tied the knot on March 29, 1998 in Colaba. This husband-wife jodi, who were successful models, share their obsession for cars and their love for long drives. So Arjun couldn't have come up with a better gift for Mehr.

Zapped!

Arjun surprised Mehr with a BMW last month. Mehr is stumped when we asked her about the early gift, "How do you know? I don't think even my close friends have heard of it yet! But yes, Arjun did gift me a car and I was totally zapped."

Without telling Mehr the brand or make of the car, he just asked her what her favourite colour was. "He's got me a midnight blue BMW X5 3.0i," says Mehr. 

This is the third addition to the couple's collection. They also own a Porsche and a Corolla. Mehr who's already started using the BMW says, "I love going on long drives. I find it really relaxing. The BMW is amazing and perfect for such drives."

Ask her if she also has a gift planned for her good-looking hubby and she giggles, "I can't tell. Let's not spoil the fun!"

< ="text/">

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soo sweet and nice cars 😉
jassiee. thumbnail
I wish I was his wifey,LOL.