Posted: 16 years ago
She walked out of her chaotic house and rushed to the bust stop to catch her bus. She would have normally missed it, but today it was still there waiting, for some wierd reason. To find out why, she stepped onto the bus, and inside it, she saw a boy, about her age, standing next to the driver, who as soon as she entered, said "Let's go". The moment she heard his voice, something happened, her heartbeat fastened and she could hardly look at him.. She sat on the first best seat she could find, coz she felt her knees were going weak The BOy asked: "Where do u want to go.." "Wherever you're headed." she replied. At this moment, she could not thing of anything else to say. She was lost in thought. What relation did she have with this boy that he made her feel this way? She glanced up at his face. He had a crooked smile on his face and was pretending to be looking through her seat window. No realization came to her. It was hard to explain what was happening to her. She could only know that this was the first time she felt such a connection with someone. Was this called connection or Attraction, or maybe what people know as LOve at first sight...? She shyly looked away from him and started staring out of the window, in order to get her feelings under control...
But controlling her feelings was the last thing she could do..they were creating havoc in her mind!!!!...She could feel the piercing dark brown eyes watching her intently although she was trying to look outside the window .."This is insane" ,she thought ,"few hours ago I didn't even know this boy and now I am with him alone in this bus yet I am not afraid, what's wrong me ???????" .....
Just as she was drifting into some sort of a reverie about work, and the latest article she had to submit, like as though he had read her mind, he asked "Where do you work?" Broken out of her daydream, she replied "Elle, the fashion magazine." "I'm Karan. He replied." "Nisha" she replied, and turned to look out the window againg, blushing wildly.
As she continued her act of gazing outside she felt a wave of familiarity rushing in her mind.Those brunette eyes filled with naughtiness danced in front of her reminding her of the Secondary School days she had spent.She was astonished as the realization dawned -- She gaped at that handsome young lad, the very first crush she ever had. Yes, it was him! The one guy who had broken many hearts at the school. The same dark chocolate eyes, the chisseled fase, the dark hair with the slight wave which made your fingers itch to touch its silkiness. If they thought he was sexy then, now he was one hell of an attractive guy. She gave a deep sigh, he probably did not remember her, who would remember a girl who used to wear pigtails and glasses.But, there was hope. Just like when you have your first crush, you wish, that they like you. Even when you know that there is no possibility, your heart hopes. And so I sat there staring out the window, but not really staring, just hopeing that he would say something, ask something. It was his eyes that had first attracted me...
i remember i was in year nine and i was in the canteen and i was walking over to a table where my friends were sitting when bam i hit someone and i dropped my lunch and i nearly fell, when right in time the guy who had crashed into me caught me before i fell, i had looked up and saw big brown eyes that made me go mad...... he had said sorry and bought me another lunch with his own money.

" hey , umm... want to go for a cup of coffee?" he asked interrupting my thoughts and combing his hair with his fingers. i look up at him, and reply " um..sure ok but i cant stay for long ok?"
" that ok" he said and smiled, i practically felt as if i would melt his smile was so sweet and cute, and those eyes of his seemed to become bigger and more awesome every second.
The bus stopped outside a bus stop close to a cafe.
we both got out....

It was crowded in the cafe but he spotted a table in the corner and he steered towards it. He pulled a chair out for me to sit down. He leaned back and gave one of his cute smile again, "What would you like to drink?" For a moment my eyes could not pull away from his his. If felt my cheeks flush and gazing away, almost whispered, "Just coffee."
She walked out of her chaotic house and rushed to the bust stop to catch her bus. She would have normally missed it, but today it was still there waiting, for some wierd reason. To find out why, she stepped onto the bus, and inside it, she saw a boy, about her age, standing next to the driver, who as soon as she entered, said "Let's go".

The moment she heard his voice, something happened, her heartbeat fastened and she could hardly look at him..
She sat on the first best seat she could find, coz she felt her knees were going weak
The BOy asked: "Where do u want to go.."

"Wherever you're headed." she replied. At this moment, she could not thing of anything else to say. She was lost in thought. What relation did she have with this boy that he made her feel this way? She glanced up at his face. He had a crooked smile on his face and was pretending to be looking through her seat window. No realization came to her.

It was hard to explain what was happening to her. She could only know that this was the first time she felt such a connection with someone. Was this called connection or Attraction, or maybe what people know as LOve at first sight...? She shyly looked away from him and started staring out of the window, in order to get her feelings under control...

But controlling her feelings was the last thing she could do..they were creating havoc in her mind!!!!...She could feel the piercing dark brown eyes watching her intently although she was trying to look outside the window .."This is insane" ,she thought ,"few hours ago I didn't even know this boy and now I am with him alone in this bus yet I am not afraid, what's wrong me ???????" .....

Just as she was drifting into some sort of a reverie about work, and the latest article she had to submit, like as though he had read her mind, he asked "Where do you work?" Broken out of her daydream, she replied "Elle, the fashion magazine." "I'm Karan. He replied." "Nisha" she replied, and turned to look out the window againg, blushing wildly.

As she continued her act of gazing outside she felt a wave of familiarity rushing in her mind.Those brunette eyes filled with naughtiness danced in front of her reminding her of the Secondary School days she had spent.She was astonished as the realization dawned -- She gaped at that handsome young lad, the very first crush she ever had.

Yes, it was him! The one guy who had broken many hearts at the school. The same dark chocolate eyes, the chisseled fase, the dark hair with the slight wave which made your fingers itch to touch its silkiness. If they thought he was sexy then, now he was one hell of an attractive guy. She gave a deep sigh, he probably did not remember her, who would remember a girl who used to wear pigtails and glasses.

But, there was hope. Just like when you have your first crush, you wish, that they like you. Even when you know that there is no possibility, your heart hopes. And so I sat there staring out the window, but not really staring, just hopeing that he would say something, ask something. It was his eyes that had first attracted me...

i remember i was in year nine and i was in the canteen and i was walking over to a table where my friends were sitting when bam i hit someone and i dropped my lunch and i nearly fell, when right in time the guy who had crashed into me caught me before i fell, i had looked up and saw big brown eyes that made me go mad...... he had said sorry and bought me another lunch with his own money.

" hey , umm... want to go for a cup of coffee?" he asked interrupting my thoughts and combing his hair with his fingers. i look up at him, and reply " um..sure ok but i cant stay for long ok?"
" that ok" he said and smiled, i practically felt as if i would melt his smile was so sweet and cute, and those eyes of his seemed to become bigger and more awesome every second.
we both got out....

It was crowded in the cafe but he spotted a table in the corner and he steered towards it. He pulled a chair out for me to sit down. He leaned back and gave one of his cute smile again, "What would you like to drink?" For a moment my eyes could not pull away from his his. If felt my cheeks flush and gazing away, almost whispered, "Just coffee."

I looked away, outside, pretending to be interested in the cars, rushing by. I could still feel his eyes on me. This was the moment, the chance, to talk to him, ask him if he remembered. I knew he wouldn't, but there was again that little ray of hope in my heart! "Soo..." I said turning to look at him, with a small smile.
Everyone has a soul. The essence of life. And these essences lie in different things. Van Gogh had his in his colours; Michelangelo had his set in stone, Adolf Loos in the buildings he built & then there's mine. My soul is entwined in celluloid. Yes, I am a film maker. This is my story.

Sameer Khanna is the name. And my only wish is to see the tag 'Director' written before my name. For 24 years I have walked this earth & as you may have guessed I like telling stories, be it on paper, online or on film. From the time I could walk I have known, that my destiny lies in only one place… Cinema!

so here is something about me..i would love to share more of my experiences with any1 who wants to know!!

cheers!! 😛
Posted: 15 years ago

She walked out of her chaotic house and rushed to the bust stop to catch her bus. She would have normally missed it, but today it was still there waiting, for some wierd reason. To find out why, she stepped onto the bus, and inside it, she saw a boy, about her age, standing next to the driver, who as soon as she entered, said "Let's go".

The moment she heard his voice, something happened, her heartbeat fastened and she could hardly look at him..
She sat on the first best seat she could find, coz she felt her knees were going weak

"Wherever you're headed." she replied. At this moment, she could not thing of anything else to say. She was lost in thought. What relation did she have with this boy that he made her feel this way? She glanced up at his face. He had a crooked smile on his face and was pretending to be looking through her seat window. No realization came to her.

It was hard to explain what was happening to her. She could only know that this was the first time she felt such a connection with someone. Was this called connection or Attraction, or maybe what people know as LOve at first sight...? She shyly looked away from him and started staring out of the window, in order to get her feelings under control...

As she continued her act of gazing outside she felt a wave of familiarity rushing in her mind.Those brunette eyes filled with naughtiness danced in front of her reminding her of the Secondary School days she had spent.She was astonished as the realization dawned -- She gaped at that handsome young lad, the very first crush she ever had.

Yes, it was him! The one guy who had broken many hearts at the school. The same dark chocolate eyes, the chisseled fase, the dark hair with the slight wave which made your fingers itch to touch its silkiness. If they thought he was sexy then, now he was one hell of an attractive guy. She gave a deep sigh, he probably did not remember her, who would remember a girl who used to wear pigtails and glasses.

But, there was hope. Just like when you have your first crush, you wish, that they like you. Even when you know that there is no possibility, your heart hopes. And so I sat there staring out the window, but not really staring, just hopeing that he would say something, ask something. It was his eyes that had first attracted me...

we both got out....

I looked away, outside, pretending to be interested in the cars, rushing by. I could still feel his eyes on me. This was the moment, the chance, to talk to him, ask him if he remembered. I knew he wouldn't, but there was again that little ray of hope in my heart! "Soo..." I said turning to look at him, with a small smile

the littel girl got to teh big exit of the schhol with a hevay heart. a heavy heart. today it was that fiday: black friday she guessed. her father and that ugly (ughh she said as the fces of teh two dfrifter in her mind) nina will pick her up to spend this week and and the coming few months with them. she sighed. she hated leaving mummy. who would protect her if she was gone? who would hide those bottels and pills when she would madly search for them.

surely life was a harsh desert for her, full of realities at this age of 8 only.she loves her motehr. even though she hates her whenever she is drunk, but still she loves her. she needs to rpotect her from everything everyone says about her mom. she protects ehr from dad, she does not wnat the world to knwowhat happens when her mother. cannot find enough mony to buy thsoe bottles.

she looked up: he wa standing, those big  brown eyes which her mom loved and which she hates. tehy are so cold and rude to her.

"""Everyone has a soul. The essence of life. And these essences lie in different things. Van Gogh had his in his colours; Michelangelo had his set in stone, Adolf Loos in the buildings he built & then there's mine. My soul is entwined in celluloid. Yes, I am a film maker. This is my story.

Sameer Khanna is the name. And my only wish is to see the tag 'Director' written before my name. For 24 years I have walked this earth & as you may have guessed I like telling stories, be it on paper, online or on film. From the time I could walk I have known, that my destiny lies in only one place' Cinema!

so here is something about me..i would love to share more of my experiences with any1 who wants to know!!

cheers!! 😛 """"

{Thinking this is another story I would like to continue and link to the story running in this thread from page 1}

I thought myself and looked at the table across to me. There is a beautiful charming girl with a handsome brown-eyed youngman. She, nodoubt, is falling for him and trying to convocate her mind to him. The youngman read her mind and smiled back at her. He opened his mouth before her ......

""""""""She walked out of her chaotic house and rushed to the bust stop to catch her bus. She would have normally missed it, but today it was still there waiting, for some wierd reason. To find out why, she stepped onto the bus, and inside it, she saw a boy, about her age, standing next to the driver, who as soon as she entered, said "Let's go".

we both got out....

It was crowded in the cafe but he spotted a table in the corner and he steered towards it. He pulled a chair out for me to sit down. He leaned back and gave one of his cute smile again, 'What would you like to drink?' For a moment my eyes could not pull away from his his. If felt my cheeks flush and gazing away, almost whispered, 'Just coffee.'

I looked away, outside, pretending to be interested in the cars, rushing by. I could still feel his eyes on me. This was the moment, the chance, to talk to him, ask him if he remembered. I knew he wouldn't, but there was again that little ray of hope in my heart! "Soo..." I said turning to look at him, with a small smile...."""""""""

................"So (he answered in his heavy baritone as if expected my question) I'm a fashion designer. I recognised you as soon as I saw you. How would you like to join me?"

I opened my mouth as if my dream come true. I repeated his sentences in mind to make sure my ears didn't fool me. So he recognised me. He remebered me. But how? We hardly spent time in the school. Ofcourse I didn't change much since schooling except my womanly shapes. I blushed myself and swallowed. I should take decision right now before his offer lapses. I stopped my flow of thoughts and got ready to reply to his offer.

{I'm lil confused about your continuation "its me tan"! so I took my own continuity of the previous story.}
Edited by vallanki - 15 years ago
I thought myself and looked at the table across to me. There is a beautiful charming girl with a handsome brown-eyed youngman. She, nodoubt, is falling for him and trying to convocate her mind to him. The youngman read her mind and smiled back at her. He opened his mouth before her ......

""""""""She walked out of her chaotic house and rushed to the bust stop to catch her bus. She would have normally missed it, but today it was still there waiting, for some wierd reason. To find out why, she stepped onto the bus, and inside it, she saw a boy, about her age, standing next to the driver, who as soon as she entered, said "Let's go".

we both got out....

It was crowded in the cafe but he spotted a table in the corner and he steered towards it. He pulled a chair out for me to sit down. He leaned back and gave one of his cute smile again, 'What would you like to drink?' For a moment my eyes could not pull away from his his. If felt my cheeks flush and gazing away, almost whispered, 'Just coffee.'

I looked away, outside, pretending to be interested in the cars, rushing by. I could still feel his eyes on me. This was the moment, the chance, to talk to him, ask him if he remembered. I knew he wouldn't, but there was again that little ray of hope in my heart! "Soo..." I said turning to look at him, with a small smile...."""""""""

................"So (he answered in his heavy baritone as if expected my question) I'm a fashion designer. I recognised you as soon as I saw you. How would you like to join me?"

I opened my mouth as if my dream come true. I repeated his sentences in mind to make sure my ears didn't fool me. So he recognised me. He remebered me. But how? We hardly spent time in the school. Ofcourse I didn't change much since schooling except my womanly shapes. I blushed myself and swallowed. I should take decision right now before his offer lapses. I stopped my flow of thoughts and got ready to reply to his offer.

After repeating his words 10 times in my mind and takin a deep breath..ii replied..realliiee.?? but how..?? i notice while thinking for my repliee his brown eyes were just staring at meh soo ii looked outside the window tryin not to lose my slef in his eyes just then he rpelied.".well ii had seeen yhu around..but u look different wid ur glasses off..actualiiee preety will be the word fitting the situation..u look preety without them"..as soon as he said those word ii was up in the sky...it was like i wanted to kiss the sky and dance all around the world..my first ever crush called meh PREETY...my repliee to his response was a smile..it was not a regular smile it was a big cheezy one..ii loooked outside the window making sure that he doesn't notice my happiness...just then...

Hey Guys warda here..
ii love to wirte..
n like today ii saw this formss soo ii was like  not give it a try..
this is my frist response..
ii realiie hope that u guys will like it..
plzzzzz..doo tell meh how it was..
any suggestions or anything..
either comment or PM..will be the best thing..thankz..
love
warda=)

we both got out....

After repeating his words 10 times in my mind and takin a deep breath..ii replied..realliiee.?? but how..?? i notice while thinking for my repliee his brown eyes were just staring at meh soo ii looked outside the window tryin not to lose my slef in his eyes just then he rpelied.".well ii had seeen yhu around..but u look different wid ur glasses off..actualiiee preety will be the word fitting the situation..u look preety without them"..as soon as he said those word ii was up in the sky...it was like i wanted to kiss the sky and dance all around the world..my first ever crush called meh PREETY...my repliee to his response was a smile..it was not a regular smile it was a big cheezy one..ii loooked outside the window making sure that he doesn't notice my happiness...just then...

I saw her..that girl who could wreck this entire moment with him..I just felt like grabbing him before she tries to steal him from me..but I was no one to do that..but she was the one who actually had the right to do it...all I could do was curse my fate! Life shouldnt be unfair to me! I know I was making a big issue of a small thing but she owns him..........

Posted: 14 years ago
My part is at the end in bold!

------------------------------------

we both got out....

After repeating his words 10 times in my mind and takin a deep breath..ii replied..realliiee.?? but how..?? i notice while thinking for my repliee his brown eyes were just staring at meh soo ii looked outside the window tryin not to lose my slef in his eyes just then he rpelied.".well ii had seeen yhu around..but u look different wid ur glasses off..actualiiee preety will be the word fitting the situation..u look preety without them"..as soon as he said those word ii was up in the sky...it was like i wanted to kiss the sky and dance all around the world..my first ever crush called meh PRETTY...my repliee to his response was a smile..it was not a regular smile it was a big cheezy one..ii loooked outside the window making sure that he doesn't notice my happiness...just then...

I saw her..that girl who could wreck this entire moment with him..I just felt like grabbing him before she tries to steal him from me..but I was no one to do that..but she was the one who actually had the right to do it...all I could do was curse my fate! Life shouldnt be unfair to me! I know I was making a big issue of a small thing but she owns him..........

She walked towards our table. She was wearing a mini skirt. She headed for our table and sat down next to him. "Hi aditi!" he said looking at her. "Aditi this is Nisha and Nisha this is Aditi my sister. She was supposed to have coffee with me and discuss her projects with me but then i decided that you can join us and should!" He said looking at me I was so glad that Aditi was only his sister. I laughed at my possessiveness. "Hi! Aditi" i said smiling at her. "Aditi i have decided to take her for my next project. What do you think?" he asked her. She looked at me and said....

Edited by PrincessSonshu - 14 years ago