Alaipayuthe 25-29 feb

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Monday Update

Scene starts with Kannamah sleeping on the chair. A lady enters in. Neighbour. She calls out for Bairavi and ask her why she did not came to her house for sumangali pooja. Bairavi tells her she was so busy attending the kids and Barathi. Neighbour is glad to hear Barahthi is back. Bairavi realize she made a mistake mentioning Barathi name. Neighbour calls out for Barathi and she cames there. Neighbour ask how she is and where is her husband, Barathi is stuck and don't know what to answer. Kannamah answers saying her husband got a meeting and works to be completed and only Barathi came back to visit them. Bairavi gives angryu look at Kannmah. Neighbour gives kumkumam to Bairavi and Kannamah. Both puts on their forehead and thali. She goes to Barathi whom quickly covers her neck with her saree. She takes the kumkumam and just stares at it. Bairavi quickly diverts the neighbour's attention by asking something else. Neighbour then takes leave. Barathi pushes the kumkumam from her finge. Bairavi starts shouting at Kannamah. This is the main reason she ask Barati to wear her thali. Why lie saying husband had work? Why can't Kannamah tells neighbour  the truth. Kannamah is all silent. Bairavi tells them until Barathi is recovered enough and ready for next marriage, she mush wear the thali. Bairavi takes Barathi towards the god picture and takes the thali puts it for Barati. Barati is all in tears. Kannmah just look on.

Kannamah cames back to her house. Husband gives her a warm welcome and ask why she did not bring Barathi here. Kannamah goes to see her son who is sleeping. She is shocked to see the bandage on his head. She cames out and ask her husband what happen. He  was busy working at his laptop and without looking answers her. He says he could not take care of their son so he send him to day care. While he was playing, he hurt himself. Not much only 3 stitches. Kannamah is very sad. She goes back to her son's room, hugs and sleeps with him. Poor boy. In his sleep his mumbling amma amma….

The next day, new entry. (Sachu from Lakshimi), cames to Kannamah house. She enters in and talks all by herself. This is her house. She has right to came back to her brother's house anytime. Her husband is always cheating her. She will now stay at her brother's house etc…(looks like she is the sister in law for Kannamah). Kannamah sends her son to school and ask SIL what happen. SIL tells the flashback where her husband in the room talking some love dialogs to another lady.  Her husband is a doctor and he was actually advising the other woman. But this stupid lady did not understand this, drags the patience out of his room and chases her out. SIL tells Kannamah she will never go back. Kannamah ask her to wait for her brother to came back.… Edited by netra_rama - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Nets. 👏 👏   I am missing it lately.

My brothers told me that they read in the papers, there was lots of complains about how Malaysians are portrayed in this serial.

Let's face reality - it does happen. It doesn't matter here or India.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Netra - yes Caryn, I also read that.
Such things happen every where but why make
exceptions as rules??? Such things are
sporadic and why make a big deal of it and
give ideas to others??? Again visual medium
has a monumental responsibility and i am
surprised that Astro did not check this out
before telecasting!!
rojapoooo thumbnail
By the way, Netra, do u like the month of
Dec so much??? I edited yr caption in Magal
which read 25 - 29 Dec and now here too
the same!! 😳
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

By the way, Netra, do u like the month of
Dec so much??? I edited yr caption in Magal
which read 25 - 29 Dec and now here too
the same!! 😳

Oh yes, I noticed the same.  😆

netra_rama thumbnail
Oh dear.... am soooo sorryyyyy 😛
netra_rama thumbnail
Roja akka, wat happen to tuesday update? U missed it? Do you want me to post it up ?? 😳
rojapoooo thumbnail
awwww Netra, I am supposed to do it???
slightly breathless!!! Ok will do it tonight
and as a bonus will do today's as well. Sorry -
was away at S'pore and got back around 6pm only.
rojapoooo thumbnail
sorry folks, will do it tomorrow.
am very tired.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx netra for the updates.

Akka dont worry abt the updates take yr own time in them.